/NHT/ - Natty Hate Thread

>"Nonono I dont want to do steroids they're expensive and harmful!"
>"Oh wow a special deal on protein powder!!"

Natty hate thread #1

Yeah good luck with that

>i hate people who don't roid
>99.99999% of people
if you're so self conscious about roiding you should just stop

the only steroid I want to take is DNP yet I am still too much of a pussy to go through with it

natties will rules tge world small balls boy. even tho they alrwady do hahaha.

>comparing protein powders with hormones
what did he mean with this?

i too hate people who don't have to take drugs to feel good about themselves

Stay natty boys

I'm sure your chubster gfs will appreciate your morals while they strum themselves to pictures of roiders

>lifting for girls

Fat hate makes sense. You hate the fat guys, because they represent something that is bad- laziness and gluttony.
Natty hate makes no sense at all. You hate natties, which anywhere else but here are the majority, for what? Not having gains? How is that a problem for anybody?

>Using steroids or protein
>Not admiring the gains made only through hard work and true dedication
Protein is the pussy way out for the Natty.

It's not a steroid by definition, it's a phenol

And its to lose fat not gain muscle so just don't call it a steroid it makes you seem retarded

Be smart with it, do your research and there are no long term side effects. I wont spoonfeed you

>this is what roiders actually believe

Nattys that claim theyre natty because "steroids are [illegal/expensive/harmful/cheating]" are worth hating

So in short, an Natty made fun of roiders and you got triggered? Have to considered growing up, you big juiced up baby?

OP is a pathetic idiot that didnt think his steroid abuse throughly and now regrets it.
The sole purpose of this thread is to reassure OP that he is a great guy for injecting steroids to make himself feel worthy of breathing.
There is no difference between OP and HAES.

>steroids aren't harmful
Come on user, you may be able to mitigate the symptoms but this is simply a meme.

But they are

not tryin to burst your bubble but no woman finds people like Ronnie Colrman, Jay Cutler, or Leif whateverhisnameis attractive because they look gross and are too big. girls are fapping to the twink bois or the natty bois

Kill yourself, R&M posting piece of shit. I don't even take roids, but fuck you. The cartoon you like is shit. You're shit. Fuck you.

2salty4me

Rick got your girl?

hello i'm 18 and i plan to wait until i'm a little older to hop on gear

what age is best

>being this insecure about the fact that you roid

>this delusion
Ottermode is what get you pussy. Everything bigger only gets you men commenting what are your stats.
You're like fat women who think men want curves.
Yes men do want curvy women but not 400 pounds land whales.
Same with women, they want muscual men not balloon animals.

natty hate thread

mfw natties will literally drag their dick through a mile of broken glass just because they saw it on a google cached website that it would increase test by 2%.But are still afraid to do their research on roids and do a proper test cycle.

because you fucking faggot if everybody were on roids then being on roids wouldn't mean anything like everyone being 6'1 or more

Just because you failed doesn't mean others can't look good natty.