What age is too old to still be living with your parents...

What age is too old to still be living with your parents? Im 21 and starting to feel like my gains don't make up for the fact that I still live with my parents.

I'm honestly really jealous of your situation.

Long story short I left when I turned 18 and have had to work pretty hard to make a comfortable living for myself.

Ride it out as long as you and your parents are happy about it and save up as much as physically possible.

Stay in school or start going again and open up a roth 401k.

My parents are not happy and we always fight and they are cucking my gains recently

Save as much as you can and take advantage of your situation while it's available. Everyone's situation is different so don't get so worked up about it.

>going to be 25 a week from today and still live my parents because I have a shit degree

I wouldn't be too self conscious about it. If you wanna bang girls it might be a little harder not to have a pad to take them back to, but other than that there are a lot of advantages to staying with your parents- free food, save a ton of money.

do what's right for you man. if you wanna move out then do it.

>19
>gonna be 20 in a few months.

I honestly can't figure out where I fucked up.

Nigger, I don't have a degree and have a better job than most people I know. Get it the fuck together and go apply at some places where you can move up based on merit.

im 27 and live with mine. i pay them rent and they're incredible roommates. we get a long and never fight.

last gf i had a couple years ago never seemed to care and we dated almost 2 years

living with relatives is way more common than you think. it doesnt make any financial sense to move out until you're completely ready

im 23 and live with my mom. dad skipped town ages ago.
but i have crohns disease. so guess i have an excuse :(

i should add that i work full time and own 2 vehicles. no kids to pay for thank christ

A lot of people with degrees just expect someone to come give them a job. Weirdly, this seems to be more the case the more useless the degree is.

My dumb brother has a degree and he was bitching about not having a job. In 5 minutes I found 7 jobs for him that all pay well above minimum wage and don't even require a degree. He didn't even apply to them because they're "too far a commute."

These people are beyond help. They don't want it.

I'm in a particularly unique situation, though. I'm 20 and still live with my parents, but they actually want me to. Both my parents work full day and night jobs, five days a week, and can't afford to watch their other two kids, my two brothers. So, they want me to stay with them so I can watch over them and take care of them while they work during the week. I still go to college and I manage a Youtube channel, but I feel like I'm going to be living with my parents, voluntarily, for awhile now. I don't mind it. They let me take all the internet and food I want, I keep my room and the rest of the house clean, and I like watching my brothers. It's like the perfect situation to be in.

Lol your dad doesn't love you mine loves me :)

I live with mine and I'm 26. I hate it, although for 2 weeks at a time I work away and only come back for a week at a time and in that week sometimes I go travelling. So it would be kind of stupid to be paying for a place I'm never at

Where you live dawg?

> tfw 25 and can never move out due to parents poor health from old age/ sickness

Can I still make it lads?

I'm 22 and I've lived in the same house since birth. Got a whole floor to myself and it feels like my parents aren't even here.

As soon as I get a job (just graduated uni) I'm out

Whatever you do, don't let people put you down for living with family.

No

rip

same here dude except I'm 23, they are always unhappy with me and find something to bitch about even though I pay rent and have a full time job and about to apply for a second job

Will you move out? Im in Canada I think I will soon.

>tfw 22 and have my own apartment in Rome

yea I'm currently trying to get in the air force but need to cut 16lbs. This second job is just for more money to buy more car parts

Depends on where you are in life, I think if you're in college and only technically with your parents it's okay at that age. But if you're out of school you need your own place

That's worse than living with your parents

Rome is a shithole

Wrong

>arbitrarily moving out for its own sake

Way to get jewed

No he's right.

Why

At that point, they live with you not the other way around

I'm 25 and still live with my parents, I started college late and desu I'm worried about leaving my mom with my dad because he's an alcoholic and she never tells anyone about all the shit he does

I'm 30 and still live with em. Why? Way too expensive to live on your own where I am.

25 and just moved back home with them because I finished my master's and can't find a job. Don't worry bro. You have plenty of years more of despair to look forward to living with them. It's impossible to fuck a girl here.

graduated uni at 21 and moving out in a couple days. feels good famalam

Sorry to hear that, user. Horrible situation

same situation

I had to work for a few years to support my family since the recession fucked our shit up

but I have to wait 6 months paying off defaulted student loans before I can go back though since I had to pull out of my first year of college because of it. The jews want their money back

I'm 30 and live at home because I got comfortable at a shitty job and never saved enough to escape in my early 20s. Then I got a good job, but they were going to lose the house because of a layoff, and I destroyed my own savings to save the farm. I'm really self conscious about living at home and I'm probably sabotaging myself romantically because of it.

I should have enough for a downpayment next year, but the market is so shit that I'll probably end up having to buy a place that needs so much work I won't be able to move into it immediately.

My younger sister wasn't working when I saved the farm but got a good job and bought a nice house pretty much immediately, and that was hard.

The wills have been rewritten such that I get a bigger share of the farm than the other siblings, but I'm sure they'll sell it before they die, they don't have any other retirement money except the theoretical proceeds from selling the house.

Hopefully they'll give me a good chunk...

When I get a car and a licence I'll brave poverty for a place to call my own.

I'm just so fucking sick of them. They want me to stay but I've had to turn down so many girls from coming over because they were home. They also psychoanylise everything I do, and prejudge my actions to the point where I've developed an anxiety disorder. I'm ok with giving up 2/3rds of my pay to a land Lord not including food and cammute.

I'm 28 and just moved back home with mom.
I left humanity behind a couple years ago though.

I moved out the first time at 21, moved back in at 29 and back out again at 31.

I'm 27 and had to move back in with them. It has completely ruined my sex life

Same
>except I'm turning 26 this fall

Also, I have a lot saved up but houses in my area are completely ridiculous. Houses that are "investment opportunities" aka need a 100k in work are going for over 200k.

It's infurtiating to know my parents bought their house in the 90s for 130k and it's worth over 600k now. To get into a decent 3b 2ba home is 250-300k. Absolutely absurd. I hope this market fucking crashes

hard to get girls if u live at home

The average age of a person who lives with their parent that is a Millennial is 27.

I left home when I was 23.

The average bodyfat % of a millennial is 27%, too.

The average deadlift of a millennial male is around 115lbs.

what's your point? Are we now comparing ourselves to trash?

This

Like what?
I'm genuinely curious as to where i can find a place like this in the UK. Everywhere either seems stagnant, or else you need a physics degree from Oxford to get in

27 - live with my mom, have just started new job - will start looking for my own place in the next few weeks once I'm settled in. Just want some independence now and own space I do get embarrassed about it.

I don't think there's a definitive - answer depends on the cost of living where you are and personal circumstances. There's a difference between not wanting/being scared to move out and it not being a financially viable option. Plus depends on the dunamic in your family.

The embarrassment is more to do with independence - if you are paying rent - making own food and maintaining yourself that makes it more acceptable. If your just freeloading then it's pretty cringe.