Just be confident, bro

>just be confident, bro

No,nothing worth getting works like that.No instant magic you gotta build the confidence

How do you build confidence when you're an ugly, mentally ill piece of shit (like me)?

Take drugs

have something to be confident about is what I figured out. "be confident" is retarded. life is hard, nothing gets easier, etc. all the cliches are true. try meditation or prayer to get outside your ego. watch the jordan peterson shit, he's a huge meme right now but he articulates a lot of helpful advice.

look what carby sugary processed prison food did to him

You have to do it,my man,you are probably young enough to turn your life around.

You gain it through self respect and loving yourself,you have to understand that if you dont help yourself no one will be able to do so.

It's really easy to type about it,to read about it,and to think about it,but it's hard to actually start and endure the initial suffering that it takes.

Good luck my friend.

None of that shit will help a guy be more attractive though.

Huff some whippets and get back to us with your answer then, big boy

Used to be a druggie
Doesn't help

>just be yourself

Obviously not using the right drugs

there are very insecure attractive people and monks with full of confidence

Coke+Xanax to failure

Drugs will ruin your life if you have low self esteem its really easy to start abusing.

Try being an ugly, mentally ill piece of.shit who's also 5'6 with a measured IQ of 92. Honestly I may as well kill myself. How can I ever be confident when I fucking hate myself so much. Every fibre of my material being is shit-tier. I don't have one single trait that is impressive or above average. Why God, why did you create me????

>every fibre of my material being is shit-tier
Iktfb, 5'11 manlet, 159 IQ brainlet, 7.5x5.5 dicklet here. Life is suffering.

>just be yourself bro

one of the women ramirez attacked literally told the police how handsome he was

Good advice user.

If you cant love or respect yourself, others won't. Giving is better than receiving and always be grateful.

The women he attacks would still probably get with him over a nice average looking guy.

>find out this girl I really like is interested in me
>start talking, go on date
>"just be yourself"
>just was myself
>stopped answering my texts and shows no interest now

How to deal with these feels bros?