Lifting weights no longer curing anxiety and depression. I think its time I medicate. Mental Veeky Forums gains thread

Lifting weights no longer curing anxiety and depression. I think its time I medicate. Mental Veeky Forums gains thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop masturbating

Been on NOFAP for 4 months. Not working.

Cold showers.

Also this.

I wouldn't medicate. do you-

Read?
Meditate?
Do cardio?
Eat healthy?
Have an organized life?
Have a goal or hobby?

meditate 10 min a day

72 benefits of meditation with scientific sources:
liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/

Nigga you all want instant gratification. Try over a year and have real sex with real women. That'll cure your whiny depression

Also literally get off the computer and put your phone away and go for hikes or walks for an hour a day. The social media and constant notifications are literally like crack.

Get a hyperactive GF

You'll kill yourself if you take SSRIs. Don't do it.

This, but she has to be okay with OP being a bit depressed and sluggish compared to her.

I got rejected recently by the woman of my fucking dreams because I'm not "spunky" enough. She's tiny and really energetic like I want to be, but I'm struggling through a funk so I'm not nearly as energetic and exciting as I know I really would be if I could.

up the test you faggot

I've been doing the cold shower for 2 months. I see small results. But depression comes in after 4 hours.

No shit i do nigga. I had sex yesterday, and I still feel the same.

I meditate while doing the cold showers.

>anxiety and depression
Start taking about 500mg of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine daily in the morning, at least half an hour before eating anything with protein in it, and get into some sort of cognitive therapy program -- and stay the fuck away from shitty, brain-damaging antidepressants.

>Tyrosine
>Tyro
>Tyrone

Nice try

>Tyrone
????????????????????????????

I don't know, I just felt like posting dumb shit. I'm not OP, but can that sup be found at regular stores or mainly just vitamin stores/internet.

I'm using that right now instead of 5-htp.

Do you get enough sun?

Has that helped you user?

Just go to your pcp and tell them what's up. They'll get you on something and if it's not helping in a few weeks you'll try something else. It's worth it. Mental health isn't any different than physical health. Do what you gotta do to keep going.

What's that and does it work?

Been doing the 15-minutes outside in the sun on my lunch breaks. I also take vit D3.

It's better than doing ssri's and is a precursor to serotonin. It makes my anxiety worse though, but the doc said that my nervous system will get used to it.

This

Do you drink coffee?
Energy drinks/supplements?

If you do, I suggest remove those and replace with lots of water and B vitamins and niacin.

Get into a routine and obtain stability in your life. Go to bed at the same time, unless social plans, but try and stick to it. Lay off fb and discipline yourself to self encourage instead of seek out other people's advice or opinions.

Talk therapy before the pills.

Anxiety sucks so bad. I hope you feel better user and something helps.

>I don't know, I just felt like posting dumb shit.

Veeky Forums is the nicest board. Mirin the honesty