Grocery shopping: veggie edition

What kind of veggies do you guys buy? You can't eat chicken and rice all day ever day

Beans and potatoes. Everything else is gross.

Broccoli, beans, cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, and onions.

Rarely, things like asparagus and celery.

From memory, capsicum, spring onion, onion, mushrooms, cabbage, radish, carrot, bok choy, sweet potato.
Rice too.
Beans as the protein; also fish and chicken some days through the week, not every day.

Shop like a peasant, eat like a king. If you know how to cook, you can save a lot of money.

>not eating your broccoli
>making it

Pick one.

Only if it has cheese.

Fatass.

apples, carrots, celery, bell peppers, snap peas, tomatoes, cucumber, sometimes red cabbage. Cut 'em up, eat 'em raw.

>Fresh
Celery and carrots. Sometimes cauliflower, jalepenos, spinach, and onions

>Frozen/canned
California mix, beans, green beans, Fajita mix

Always: Spinach
Often: Broccoli, Onions, Cabbage, Carrots, Zucchini, Garlic, Peppers, Ginger
Sometimes: Potato, Bok Choy, Kale, Chard, Tomatoes, Mushrooms

Gots to have muh Spinach tho

>I go through 1kg of green beans per week with my dinners, literally never get sick of them.

>My weekday lunch quiche uses 300g of spinach for the week.

>Weekend lunches usually involve cabbage

>Sometimes use cauliflower for rice/mash with dinner

>breakfast omelette has tomato and red onion

>sometimes sub leak in for onion with my pot of chili, capsicum in there too

Literally find a flaw.

several kinds of onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, salad greens, carrots, cabbage

cauliflower, broccoli, kale, spinach, green beans, leeks, celery, eggplant, zucchini

love em all.

Bell peppers, habaneros, red and yellow onions, corn on the cob, long beans, spinach, sweet potato, cabbage, carrots, turnip, rutabaga, dry beans, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, tomatoes, green onion, and garlic.

nice post format

mine is

always: kale/spinach, cukes, apple, onion, garlic, nuts, seeds
often: mushrooms, carrots, tomato, chard
sometimes: potato, bell pepper, meme food like arugula

You eat the same thing every week.

beans:

>chickpeas
>black beans
>kidney beans
>cannelini beans

frozen:

>broccoli
>spinach
>peas

fresh:

>kale
>red peppers
>carrots
>onions
>mushrooms

fruits:

>bananas
>berries (seasonal, only when affordable)
>apples (seasonal, only when affordable)
>oranges (seasonal, only when affordable)
>grapefruit (seasonal, only when affordable)
>lemons
>limes

This is "always." Also trips.

>beans
>broccoli
>cauliflower
>spinach
>garlic
>onions
>carrots
>beats
>turnips
>potatoes
>celery
>tomatoes
>cabbage
>paprika
>jalopeno

>broccoli
>spinach
>garlic
>onions
>carrots
>beats
>celery
>tomatoes
>cabbage
>apples

very rare
grapes, watermelon, kale, ginger,...

Not that user, but nothing wrong with that, my dude

>Beans
>Vegetable
Whose mans?

brocoli, peppers, onion, garlic, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, mushrooms, avocado (yeah, yeah, a fruit but who has avocado for dessert?)
cutting on keto, so taht's all at the moment, but when maintenance/bulk, I'll also throw in sweet potatoes

>You can't eat chicken and rice all day ever day
Of course you can't. Eating healthy doesn't have to be some kind of will power ordeal. Learn to cook, to use spices. Wether cutting or not, each time I sit down for a meal, I look forward to it, because I know I'll enjoy myself.
My tips:
"cooking travel" pick a different country each week/month, and explore their cuisine, best way to learn tons of stuff.

"Wild car grocery" I force myself to buy at least one item of food I never tried before every week. More often than not, it's actually nice and leads ma to new recipes.

Stir-fry everything: best way to cook when short in time. Fast, and way less cleaning up. Use broth instead of oil if cutting.

red apples, red grapes, ginger, bananas, mushrooms, sprouted lentils, spinach, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, purple sweet potato, organic tomato sauce, condiments, quinoa, oats, veggie nuggets, frozen sweet potato slices, frozen berrie mix, veggie chesse and thats it, in that order i buy them every saturday

>Cabbage

It gets boring

Cabage, Lettuce (ice and head) BROCOLI i eat fucking 1kg brocoli/day, cherry tomatoes, carrots

Green onion, carrots, potatoes, corn, garlic and various peppers

> aromatics
onions, garlic, celery, bell peppers, chilis, ginger, carrots

> greens
spinach, cabbage, bok choy, brussel sprouts

> others
mushrooms, bean sprouts