Anyone else love chewing tobacco here?

Anyone else love chewing tobacco here?

Feel like a fucking god every lip, I exude confidence, charm, and charisma. That dopamine spike is unparalleled holy fuck.

I love it! It makes my cousins super horny when I have fat wad in!

How many camouflage baseball hats do you own?

i use snus sometimes

better than chewing tobacco

Zero actually. I'm a nerdy engineering major and picked up some one day because I was bored.

Dip is better

I tried Grizzly wintergreen pouches once a few years ago cause my friend offered me one. Have never managed to stop. Good god that is some good shit.

I recently gave it up but I'm bout to hop back on the train I miss packing a fat lip after eating a nice meal and then taking a hefty shit. And since I've been off for a few months I know I'll get a wicked buzz

Stokers natural or cope wintergreen checking in my nigga

Yeah, the first time I did chew I felt sick and had to lie down.

Second time was fucking godly though

I love giving a pinch to my friends before we hit the gym, then watching them run to the bathroom to pussy out lol. Also nerdy cs major here.

The other thing I love about it is how much everyone hates it. I love when an hbb walks by, glances at me and I know she has that split second of arousal before she sees me spit a stream out on the pavement.

Anything but Grizz. I bought a can once because that's all they had in wintergreen; dry as fuck.

yea same dude, except I couldn't get into it without pouches, then moved to longcut. The only thing I hate is that my girlfriend hates it and so do my parents so I'd have to go onto maximum hiding

Yup. Love chewing a fat wad and having teenage girls look at me like im fucking fat bastard.

Stokers is god tier, Cope is right after because it's so juicy

A great dip at a fair price. God damn I love me some chew

snus is better

I wish I could quit...

It doesn't fit me at all.
I wear expensive business clothes and suits and such.

Nothing looks weirder that packing a can with 10k of jewelery on

Go for snus.
Much cleaner, don't have to spit. Goes in the top lip, and with slim pouches it goes
completely unnoticed by others.

Quit 3 years ago; cancer still seems like a better option.

I like chewing, but I gave it up after I went from a blue collar to a white collar job, Now I chew nicotine gum like a motherfucker.

>Be a checker at grocery store
>Fat redneck in line chewing dip walks up with the most retarded look on his face due to the dip in his mouth
>While bagging his items, he runs outside the front door and spits/vomits out the shit in his mouth

Yeah, no thanks,

That changes person to person, i'm very noticable

just smoke cigarettes you retard it kills faster and it's more fun

I'm a daily pipe/cigar smoker so I have nicotine tolerance but I have never dipped. What is a good first dip? I'd prefer something a bit on the stouter side.

bump

someone help a brah out

Bump, i feel like maybe skoal peach or some fruity will be good for a first but no idea tbqh

>im a """""nerdy"""" something

fuck off to leddit

Copenhagen wintergreen or mint are both good, but can burn when you have it in. Skoal is a trash dip in my opinion, especially their flavored stuff. I'd recommend Copenhagen straight longcut.

Do you work construction?

I don't care much for fruity stuff, I'm more of a Virginia/English smoker. I'll give the Copenhagen straight longcut a try and maybe the wintergreen.

thanks bros

What the fuck is difference between this shit and smoking cigarettes?

Only fgts use that. I'd rather become not natty than use tobacco.

the irony of this degenerate garbage being on a board about fitness

while it's believed this is just as bad as cigarettes it's actually a lie, cigarettes have a much higher percentage rate of cancer, both oral and lung, than chewing.

cucks

keep telling yourself that. I bet you think weed cures cancer too huh

>he fell for the str8edge mene

Used to go to work with a can tucked in my sock and pack fat hammers all day right under everyone's nose. Kept me entertained for months.