What is the difference between a Chad and a Brad? These two terms are thrown around here a lot

What is the difference between a Chad and a Brad? These two terms are thrown around here a lot.

Chad gets the girl and brad gets the girl's friends

Brad always plays Football (American) and is generally louder and more aggressive. Aesthetically, he is inferior to Chad.

Mariano di Vaio is so good-looking. I'm not even gay and I want to swallow one of his loads just to know his DNA was a part of me for a while.

Chad plays lacrosse and Brad plays football.

I thought Chad was supposed to mean a football player jock?

When i was high school, the most handsome dude I know was on the football team and he was really nice too

Nothing. Both are just arbitrary terms used by autistics on Veeky Forums.

Chad is preppier, and Brad is a little more masculine.

Brad is a lesser version of Chad, still a handsome alpha, but not at Chad's level

no thats brad.
chad parents had him play lacrosse just for shits and giggles.
brad had to play football to get in a good college. while chads parents already had a college fund for him before birth.

Neither Brad or Chad is on the same level as Thad.

I'm not familiar with the That-prototype. Tell me more.

What? So now it's Brad Thundercock?

The original Chad term was made to describe that Blonde Aryan god football player

The difference is you'll never be a Chad because you're a faggot and you'll never be with Brad because you're a faggot.

Thad is the rare awesome guy. He is masculine with a 10/10 geenetics, charismatic, respect everybody, treating everybody nicely, even weeabos and ugly chicks, he is also one of, if not the most, intelligent person on school/college

yeah
chad's the guy who has the big house for the after game parties. since brad can't afford a house

Thad isn't very smart though

Chad doesn't take countless selfies/pictures for validation on the internet and social media. He has an incredibly fulfilling life with numerous friends, hobbies, and an excellent financial position.

>Brad always plays Football (American)
You don't have to say american, this isn't a yurocuck image board we know what you mean.

Chad's popularity declines drastically after college because he's an airhead. Brad has it all, smart modest and kind, even befriends betas. Chad is what the women want most, Brad is the man we shall aspire to be in every aspect and has an hotter gf than Chad.

t.brad

Brad will laugh at your jokes if it means avoiding an awkward situation on your end, and he'll ask about that video game you autistically brought up once. Brad was almost a Chad but has gone through a humbling experience like raising a disabled brother and is more empathetic to weaker males.

there is chang thunderwang

What the fuck even is this thread. I swear to fucking god that this chad-brad-slayer shit has gotten so goddamn abstract and meta that it barely makes sense anymore.

Who in the flying fuck cares about what nonsensical classification you give to a random stranger that you fantasize about sleeping with more girls than you?

Veeky Forums is so goddamn gay during the summer I honestly can't wait til winter when we all wear sweatpants and stupid assholes like you don't post about the half-chub you popped when some dude walked into the pool.

fuck you OP

Chad benches 185 for reps but Brad reps 225

Dad > Thad > Chad > Brad

Good example of a Thad post

That's where you're wrong

nigger
chill

This

Fucking hot American girls
I want this so badly

Jokes on you

I live in Florida, and it's pretty much hot all year round

Same

Source?

Lol. Generic chink thinks he's American
>laughingsluts.jpeg

That's chad though

>I live in Florida
Oh...oh dear.
I'm sorry.

Goodness, I have seen enough. Thanks for the laugh

This. Brad is the inferior right hand man to Chad. Chad is a slayer, but gets best consistently in sports by Thad. Thad is a beast but DAD will axe murder each an everyone of them for talking to his stacie.

Fact. Dad is the only one not afraid to go to prison.

Thad is all that but the brain of a doorpost. And an inherited pocket pussy.

Brad slays more but Chad gets better looking chicks.

u amwf posters are everywhere

alright posting the only pic of amwf i have from lookism.net

too bad you're not white

this
anyone who thinks these are real terms used outside of this website is retarded

>Chad is a spook
>Brad is a spook
>the iron can into real, but this is Veeky Forums and nobody even lifts.

>T. Brad

>Chad
absolute slayer, successful and all around nice bloke - is friendly with everyone and wants autists like you to do their best, not a malicious bone in his body

>Brad
similar species to Chad but much more arrogant, gets his self esteem by proving himself superior to others, achieved this through belittling betas, does not want you to be successful - orbits chad.

>he thinks this is true
>he thinks America is superior to literally any yuropoor country

I gotta say, europe is shit but i'd rather move there than the US

brad is the faggot taking these gay ass photos

>Chang longwang

I always wait for this reference whenever Veeky Forums mentions a Thad

What's the difference between Tyrone and Jamal?

>about a torso length of an american white girl

This 2bh. This boards obsession with classifying why they are failures is beyond funny at this point.

Only to my advantage really
>he thinks American girls don't crave Anglo cock

They're so dumb and empty. not worth it desu

Sounds like Captain America.