/Protein/

What are Veeky Forums's favorite flavors of protein powder? I've been using ON's double rich chocolate for a while but I'm looking to switch things up

I find the double rich chocolate is the best ON flavor. Everything else is too gimmicky/chemically.

thinking of buying bulk whey on ebay instead of paying 60$ for 2lbs at local shop. is this good idea?

use cold coffee instead of water or throw in some instant coffee powder. cuts the sweetness of the chocolate and tastes a bit more complex.

$60 for 2 lbs? Might as well put your checking account number and routing number in an envelope, address to Mr. Schlomo Shekelberg, 123 Oy Vey Lane, Jerusalem, Israel.

Just get myrprotein. Mocha is good. I like strawberries and cream. Cookies and cream is fucking garbage. Wait until a 30-40% off sale, then order in bulk and get free shipping.

It don't get no better than that

Vanilla ice cream a best girl

got a 10lb bag of rocky road on amazon prime, 10/10 ordered again

I ordered a bunch of myprotein samples, I will need to rely on protein shakes due to my work for the protein macro and trying to pick a good flavour

apple & custard - 3.8/5, it tastes nice but would get sick after a few shakes, definitily not for daily use
straberry jam roly poly - same shit
natural strawberry - too sweet, bit worse than the others desu
unflavoured - garbage
vanilla stevia - trash

>lookism
so every brand of suplement is owned by an askhenazi?

cappuccino

all other answers are wrong

I just got srawberrys and cream. It's good, but really sweet.

yes. Mocha Cappuccino ON is best-tier

I got ON chocolate mint to switch things up. It's not quite as good, but the mint is nice sometimes. I usually just mix it with water - nothing fancy.

Also I've found that ON extreme milk chocolate mixes very poorly compared to mocha cappuccino.

What's been your mixing experience Veeky Forums?

also fuck the ON mango flavour it's fucking disgusting.

Any recommendations on protein that taste good with water? My go to is gold standard vanilla but It would be good to have over options

Mocha cappuccino tastes pretty good in water, even better in milk if you still do that from time to time.

Mocha cappuccino is definitely one of the best tasting drink additives I've ever had, actually. Tastes almost more like dark chocolate than coffee. I could drink it 3x a day and not get tired of it.

Damn gotta try it out. I still do milk every once in a while but I really dig the lightness of the vanilla flavor with water. Perfect for a drive to work drink

I find the chocalate kind sorta tastes like chocolate milk

>purelyinspired french vanilla
>tablespoon of cinnamon
>teaspoon of cocoa powder
This is pretty good. Sometimes I like to throw in a banana and blend it all.

They all taste like ass just buy whatevers cheapest that isnt Body Fortress and neck the shit.

>protein powder