My son

Leighton so here's my problem Veeky Forums

I have a thirteen year old son who's insecure about his body. He hasn't even gone through puberty yet and he's worried he'll end up shift with wide hips. Not wanting a weak beta for a son, I decided to help him. I plan on putting him into football and kickboxing very soon, but is that enough to boost T production? I should also mention, he doesn't eat very well. What foods should i give him? If he finds out I could have helped him and I didn't, he'll hate me, that's how obsessed he is with this.

Please, Veeky Forums, help me

Pic unrelated, too lazy to find a related image

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get him on the brc diet, qnd makw sure he has lots of milk. The best way to boost test is any physical activity

Self bump, and also to fix my shitty spelling mistakes

>all right so*
>short with wide hips*

no football unless you want a brain damaged son

boosting test that early will close his plates and doom him to a shitty manlet life. Feed him well and force him to go after bitches.

I read that milk is full of estrogen though...?Sorry, I'm a potatonigger, so football means soccer to you Americans

Then how the hell do I make him taller? He's about five foot five right now, and he's got a way to go, but I don't want my only son so far to be a man let. Ow do I make him tall without influencing his hormones?

>qnd makw sure he has lots of milk.
Are you Jewish?

I know you said without influencing his hormones, but you could get him prescribed HGH. I did when I was maybe 13 up until 18 and it got me 6 inches taller than the doctors predicted I would have been without it.

If you want to do things right take him to the nutritionist and involve him in the process of planning a food schedule, what are carbs, protein, legit food with nutrients and to avoid fast food. Teach him how to eat propperly and besides sports take him to the gym when he hits 15.
The non meme answere is education and guide him on the right path. Dont force him otherwise he'll just do the oposite to piss you off like anyother teenager.

Yes sports will boost his test. Sports are challenging mentally and physically. Assuming this isn't a freak scenario where he's the cock sleeve of the football team.

And by the way, what the hell is brc diet? The first thing that comes up when I search it is the British rabbit council

though I'm sure they wouldn't prescribe it since he's already 5'5 and he's only 13. yeah nevermind that idea

Can you really get HGH prescribed? Wow, I didn't know that. But that seems like it fuck up his hormone balance. I obviously don't know enough about it, but that's what it seems like. Also, did you really grow six inches?

beans rice cheese

Now that someone mentioned his height other than me, is 5'5 a good height for someone his age? He's taller than his Mam (5'4.5) so maybe that's a good thing?

I don't think you can man, just make sure he's eating a lot of good food and doing some physical activity. Not sure of your background so I don't know how relevant this is but 13ish years old is when a lot of kids I knew growing up started smoking, obviously that will stunt his growth. Maybe in a few years when he's gone through puberty he can go to the gym. I started when I was fifteen and I think it made me turn out broader because I'm broader than everyone in my family.

I'm a complete manlet, 5'2. Doctors said without the HGH I would have probably ended up at 4'8. Also when I was around 18 they said my growth plates were closing, and that I could take this other shot once a month right into my bones that would keep them open for extra time to grow. They said it was super painful and scared me out of doing it though. Really regret that. Could have been 5'4 and running shit like a boss

>tfw I had a friend who was the same height as me in middle school, who also was perscribed hgh shots, and he made it up to average height

Anyway I doubt they'd prescribe it for him unless they really thought he had a growth problem

How tall are you?

By smoking, you do mean cigarettes, right? Not weed? Cos when I was thirteen, I had smoked weed a few times, and I'm 6'0. Plus, I found out he's been smoking it with his friends a few times over the last couple of months, but I didn't think it would make him shorter

6'0

Is this the first time in 13 years that you've thought about your son's well being or..?

weed is a hell of a drug brother. it's a midget making menace.

The problem is he thinks he has a growth problem. I'm just doing this for him because I love him and hate to see him so sad

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Change both your own diet and your son's together. The link given above has some good basic pointers.

>inb4 someone talks shit about AoM

I don't care about AoM. It's just a useful article.

Jesus. I'm happy I ended up tall.

Haha seriously he speaks like he just woke up today and suddenly had a 13 year old son. Better ask Veeky Forums!

Go fuck yourself. I love my son more than my bitch wife, and I'd do anything for him. It's not my fault he's so insecure about this shit.

Don't talk to him or his son ever again.

>force him to go after adter bitches

How to turn your son gay 101

Please for the love of god don't try to make your son "Alpha".

Despite my inclination for introversion, monogamy and solo activities my dad forced me into wearing brand name cloths, joining a football team and hanging out with the "cool kids" all while suppressing every unique individual trait I had (sometimes with verbal and physical violence). It never made me feel "alpha". Instead it made me feel like someone who was worthless, controlled and weak. It actually made me quite beta, despite the exterior shine of being an object created by a suburban narcissist.

Not only did this not help me "improve myself" in any meaningful way, it completely destroyed my self-esteem, self-respect and self-confidence.

Please don't try to make your son into something he's not. If you want to help him then love him for who he is, not what you wish he was for yourself.

I meant cigarettes but if he's smoking weed that's probably not good either but I'm not sure, if it's only now and then it's fine but you know 13 is quite young for weed anyway I was doing stuff like that at his age and by the time I was 15/16 it was speed and MDMA as it was for everyone I knew smoking at that age so you might want to keep an eye on that. Personally I wouldn't fly of the handle but I'd make sure he's not doing it all the time and it doesn't get out of hand when he gets older.
Cigarettes definitely stunt growth though if you smoke more than like 1 a day

Fuck off lol brc is broccoli chicken and rice

Have you not been paying attention? It's my sons idea to do all this. He asked me to join football and kickboxing because he loves playing football and he's used to do kickboxing, dropped out, and wants to go back because he made a mistake. He asked me to look all this shit up. And also, I don't care if he's alpha, I don't care what he is, as long as he's happy, I'm happy.

Yeah think I was about 5'4" maybe 5'5" at 13, I'm 6'2" now
Mums 5'2" and dads 6'2" (but he's shrunk lol)
He's probably gonna be fine

When my son turns 14 I plan on taking him to Asia and getting him 5 prostitutes all at the same time for 3 hours.

My bad. I had an emotional reaction there. I was just really hoping that you weren't going to be "That dad"

I apologize.

I personally only smoked once cigarette when I was 12, and it made me feel sick so I never did it again. I have no idea if he does it, but he did smoke weed, so he might have. He honestly is a good kid, and the weed isn't what I'm super annoyed about. It doesn't have to do with this thread, but it's just his grades that get to me.

No problem, bro. And I can see where you're coming from. That sounds pretty bad. Hopefully you've gotten over it and live a normal life where your dad doesn't control you.

Thanks for the help, guys. I think I'm gonna call it a night. Hopefully this will stop his worrying.

OP, don't get too strung out over the height thing and tell your son not to worry. I'm 6', and became 6' at around 16. Up until 14 I was a "short kid" and puberty hit me late. I didn't eat great, and only recently started taking this shit seriously (at 21). Now I'm nearly 22 and am starting to look like an Olympic swimmer as far as body aesthetic. Idk what your son's frame will be like, but I'll never be viking mode, as much as I wish, so be realistic.

If it's really bugging him, just go see a doctor... (if you have coverage/it's free? - I'm Canadian so idk)

I guess it doesn't hurt to feed him well balanced meals, and make sure he eats fucking veggies, fuck. I wish I did. (Or atleast multivitamins)
Young bodies are quite adaptable and resilient. They can deal with most dietary habits and end up fine. But it's best to form good habits now, for sure.

Kudos for giving a shit about your son in his adolescence. It's a tough time... Good to see you being supportive of what he wants. Even if he chnaged his mind, always give him the opportunity to try what he thinks he might like, if you can afford it.

plus, america will experience a fat manlet epidemic within a generation if current trends continue

Rugby, red meat, and get him a nice pupper