0 calories

>0 calories
>1g protein

Why haven't you started GOHRAD?

Horseradish fucking burns. It's not spicey. It actually BURNS my sinuses. Rather just eat mustard.

Yeah go ahead and eat a teaspoon of straight horseradish. Post a vid

Never gonna make it

>he can't into sandwich-making

The protein is from your sinuses breaking down and your body digesting the sinus meat

Doesn't 1 gram of protein have 4 calories?

i think it's labeled as 0 calories since it has a very small amount of calories, and it has 1g protein because it has a very small amount of protein. they round down for calories and round up for protein.

if you ate enough of this to get substantial protein, you would also consume substantial calories.

> 40mg of sodium for 1 tsp of that shit, enjoy your heart attack

You don't know of the ultimate food do you?

This made me audibly whisper "What the fuck", proceeded by an 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Assuming 3,000 calories = 1lb, 1g of that is equivalent to 6,623,633.33* lb.

nope 1g = 1g. the max you can ever gain from eating something is the exact weight of what you eat.

you can gain less but never more than what you eat. You can't eat 1lb of something and gain 2 lbs its physically impossible

>sinus meat

Where do I find that in the deli

you're either trolling or retarded, sorry

anything less than .5g can be rounded to zero iirc. that plus a 5g serving size means you retards are getting taken for a ride.

A gram doesn't automatically turn into two grams just because you put it in your mouth.

That's not how physics works. Your body converts the mass into energy which it uses to feed cells that repair muscles. Your body does not just pick up and put the right matter where it belongs. If you had a nuclear reactor in your digestive track, which you do not, eating uranium would be extremely useful.

You're probably trolling that guy, but I'll humor you :
E=MC^2
You eat for energy, not for mass.

conservation of mass

i know what you mean, i cant handle even the slighest chilli but ill eat a mouthful of proper wasabi just fine

>not bulking on uranium
never gonna make it

>he's too weak to withstand some pain to make inhuman gains
Whatever it takes, c'mon!

>bulking on uranium in 2017

This isn't the Cold War buddy, these days we use thorium.

If the human body stored energy in a way similar to a battery, so instead of storing some form of fuel (fat), it just altered it's own chemistry, eating 1 kcal would increase one's mass long-term by ~46.5 femtograms.

Neil Armstrong has actually been replaced by a body double, since the original Neil Armstrong left humanity behind in 1969, after making insane gains on Helium-3.

>conservation of mass
its conservation of energy buddy, try doing middle school physics again

>hurr if I eat a 20g lightbulb I'll have enough energy for life