Am I a lanklet Veeky Forums?

Am I a lanklet Veeky Forums?

STICC
can someone please massively elongate his legs

Get some big bell bottom pants and recreate the music video for Stayin Alive by The Bee Gees

I am afraid so, Gumbi.

You are SlenderMan.

that thigh gap

With legs like that, you should skateboard. You'd be good at it.

I now understand lanklet rage.

>laughinggirls.jpg

user, youre so skinny

Imagine this dude doing the christ air
What a sight

>dem thighs
>does long skinny legs
>dat thigh gap

mmmm boi you gotta good look mmmhmm

Probably. But I also have really long legs like yours despite having more muscle than you.
Take note that I am 7'4".

Girls really dig my legs, especially when I wear shorts, but I do also get some attention from guys because of my androgynous appearance and guys also mistake me for a cute girl.

>please massively elongate his legs
Again?

yes papi

people like this should be hunted down and killed

You have the body women would die to have

Long legs are pretty aesthetic desu.

You're a fucking grasshopper mate

calm down there little guy

>lanklet cope

minus like, tits n ass. OP is garbage and needs to eat more garbage (cuz he's poor) to make some gainzzzz

Try wearing skinny jeans and shorts, girls would probably notice your long legs more, and they would probably like it.
It works for me.

post feminine benis

KEK

pretty sure this dude is a hyper insecure manlet who went to russia to get leg lengthening surgery. they literally break your legs and move them apart while keeping them in place with titanium braces. google it. shits banned in the west for obvious reasons.

this is who posts manlet threads kek

yeah you can tell he's wearing shoe lifts too

lmao literally looks like leg extension surgery.

Fuckin skinny fgt

Bruh you look like that nigga from Cowboy Bebop

underrated post

Pretty sure its not. Dude would have had a massive wingspan pre-op then which I seriously doubt. His arm length looks natural. I think he just has a fugged genetic torso length.

You have sexy legs desu

That would be so insanely hot if it were woman.

You're obviously tip toing in your loose shoes. Prolly 6'3 irl.

you probably have marfan's syndrome op

>obviously wearing shoe lifts
>probably also got leg lengthening surgery

I mean look how high your knee joint is, that's not fucking normal. You probably went to Russia/China and had your tibia lengthened. Am I right?

do manlets in this thread understand that nobody even knows leg lengthening surgery is a thing, especially people who would already be tall, or is it just manlet projection?

>being shorter than most people you encounter and not being able to reach high places
or
>having hot long legs that girls love and being taller than most people you would encounter

We all know what's the better option here.

You look like you had leg lengthening surgery 6 times

Wood berry

Marfanoid/10

maybe dont wear girl jeans. Your balls will thank me later.

Fuck off larp. Everyone hates you. No one believes you.

>hot long legs

I have image expansion activated, and holy shit it took me 3 scrolls to get to your shoes