Sunday of fourth of july weekend

>sunday of fourth of july weekend
>no work until wednesday
>friends and gf out partying
>drinking alone watching netflix

Why is it that I enjoy being alone drinking to myself instead of going out? I get invited to parties and go out a lot but I would rather be sitting at home by myself most of the time. I'm not saying I'm having the time of my life but for some reason I find drinking alone better. How do I overcome this attitude? Anyone else experience similar feels?

I don't enjoy drinking at all but I prefer to be alone. I like to work on hobbies and stuff.

It's because you're a bitch.
Stop acting like a bitch if you want to change.

Go for your girl and your friends. The effort will pay off in dividends trust me.

Low self-esteem, plain and simple

Are you having fun when you're out? Are you getting laid? Do you feel like an outsider or you don't fit in with everyone? Drinking home alone is easier, it's better for your ego. You don't have to face rejection. You don't have to put yourself out there. It's a crutch whether you realize it or not.

>gf
pls go

>gf partying without you
>you chose not to go and to make the men there aware of your presence as her bf
>getting drunk alone

Your gf is gonna fuck someone that actually enjoys fun.

Well she's definitely gonna fuck someone

Daily reminder introversion is a character flaw in men

Just be like me, OP. Don't have any friends or a girlfriend whatsoever. Now you can spend all the time alone that you want.

I thought I enjoyed being alone until I started working overnights. I don't have a choice any longer. I'm just alone all the time. It fucking blows and I've become really depressed which is why I'm quitting my job tomorrow.

forgot image

This exactly.You're sabotaging yourself.

You literally can't prove him wrong. Extroverted men > introverted men

>gf partying without you
Boy I've got some news for you

>working overnights

iktfb, working a graveyard shift rn. I'd encourage you to stay but I honestly can't tell you it gets any better. Working overnight sucks fat cock, especially if you're by yourself, and especially in winter when you virtually never see the sunlight.

At least you know you're not alone.

This guy gets it. Also you're going to lose your gf

He's right tho, especially if you use "introversion" to justify you never standing up to others and never facing your fears

my gf went to a party alone last saturday and I haven't heard from her ever since

what does it mean

It sounds like depression, and it might spiral into alcoholism. I know, I have been there.

I would seek a therapist.

i feel yah man i was partying all day yesterday. im expected to get up and do it again today but i just dont want to. im feeling depressed which usually happens after i drink and i just want to sleep all day. i got a couple of girls numbers at my apt complex pool and i really should follow up but i just feel drained.

It means you no longer have a gf.

>gf out partying
>drinking alone watching netflix
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>you on the left

fair enough, time for some pillaging in mount&blade then

A wise decision, m'Lord.

>the modern """""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""

>caused by modern """"""""""""""woman""""""""""""""

There's no women left, so there's no incentive to be a man.

I like smoking weed alone, but drinking alone sounds shit.

There are still just as many high quality women as always, there's just more trash to drown them out. Become a high quality man and you will find high quality women.

I have yet to meet one. If I had met at least one, I'd actually try being a man, in hopes of finding another. But, I'm convinced actual women are unicorns.

>something bad and irreversible happened
>having some harmless fun to feel a bit better is bad

Pussies like you who don't react to betrayal are what let women think its OK to cheat

what would you do if you were me

If I found out my gf cheated I would confront her about it first chance I got and made sure she knew I saw her as trash to be discarded, and then I'd just break contact.

Ya just make them feel total shit and never give the, the satisfaction of me feeling the slightest bit of sympathy. Obviously I would be hurt but in my opinion cheating is unforgivable. Don't be a cuck

This. user, you should have got in contact by the next day. You not trying to get in contact shows how fucking weak you are, and she won't respect you, that's what led to her cheating.

are you by chance an only child? Because I have that same attitude towards going out and I'm an only child.