youtube.com/watch?v=J7NKv6U45NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w1932GYM92w
youtube.com/watch?v=SiepN31CFMU
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
youtube.com/watch?v=d0_oC99fo2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God look at those stick legs
What a fag

What happened to the first dude? Why did he fuck up? I'm confused, was it too heavy?

>he doesn't sleep in between sets

All I know is that scream is hilarious
Sounds like some kind of video game death lol

cant watch this shit because we are all 1 eyelash in the face, one loud noise, one errant wasp from a one way ticket to snap city. I aint taking the bad karma from watching these videos

Don't ego lift and you won't get snapped up

you better hope so

>kek

it really is

I've failed on a squat before

365x1 failed on a power rack and hit depth but couldnt get it up

Some of these guys are just too weak and dont have the muscle/CNS to lift that weight

This guy screamed at like 2 plates...

>top kek

>This guy screamed at like 2 plates

In a Smith machine too.

Really puts it into perspective, just how hard squats are for normal people. Makes me laugh when i clear 140kg 3x5 with ease, and hit up 100kg 5x5, 90kg 5x5, right after and smash them all.

My favorite part is how after the bar crushes him his body bounces back up like one of those clown punching dolls.

merlin that arch Tbh
>all that fucking volume
literally why Tbh

>literally why Tbh

I'm litrelly autism for squats, that's not even all i do for squats. I'm that person that will hog the rack for 2 hours if i want.

OMG

that guy at 3:18 who kept trying to deadlift

I lost it, i lost it so bad

What I THINK happened is he fell, all his momentum and weight went forward..he tried good morning the bullshit up, his back gave out.

>0:38

Tommy Wisseau?

I don't care what anyone says that is not a fail at 2:44 that guy is beast

>not screaming at the top of your lungs in the gym before dropping lmaopl8 7 feet to the ground and passing out

>5:30
So this is what the manlets do when they capture one of us in the pit. Turn us into their pony rides

all me

>bragging about 365 lbs
lol...

look at his legs
might be his first day in the gym and he tries to squat 3 plates

the exact opposite is true, don't be ignorant of it
watch tragedy closely, or you will be her next dancing partner

>4:47
>n-n-no homo tho

>6:20

>4:45
If that dude was hitting a2g this would be the epitome of fit, I take it back
>5:23
this is the epitome of fit.
>1pl8 + twink gay anal calf raises

all those fucking huge ass arches while benching. What the fuck

The nutjobs are fun to look at, but it kind of irks me when you see people fail in power racks with the safeties too low.

Oh my lord the first cunts scream is hilarious

holy kek

>6:46
>/neck/ general

0:47

fake weights and fake fail

another one at 1:54

is this what people do to become viral?

>fake weights
Bumper plates still weigh 45lbs

benching with the insane arch is not a fail, just something stupid that exists because of stupid powerlifting rules

It's pretty fucking retarded if someone does it who doesn't even compete. Your range of motion is so limited you'd be better off pressing half the weight through the full range of motion. At a competition, sure do whatever it takes to get the best total, while performing a top single, double or triple and peaking for a meet, train your competition bench press, but most of your training should still consist of benching through full range of motion.

It's amazing how dumb some people are, i remember when i first starting lifting and even a 30kg squat made my CNS and legs go haywire. I could feel my body telling me to drop it, 60kg and my legs were shaking crazy and my back felt like it wanted to collapse.

Now 3pl8s and my back and tracks feel as if nothing is really on it, if i tense correctly and have my back tight.

Imagine how dumb you'd have to squat with 2pl8s or 3pl8s, your back isn't strong enough and you'll only collapse forward or you'll be stuck in that hole and in pure agony as your spine crushes.

What the hell is wrong with people.

>tfw can't get past a 2pl8 squat because of bad knees

how bad it is? clicking all the time? straining when scaling steep ladder/terrain?

It's like a pain behind the kneecap whenever I crouch/ squat down. It's brought on when I cycle or squat a lot. If I take a break for a few weeks it sort of goes away, but not completely.

farrk lads thanks for the laugh, i needed it. im no beast lifter but at least i know what im doing

Why are so many pretending to be one side of the McDonalds logo when bench pressing

He wasn't bragging about it, you jelly manlet. And even if he was -- which he wasn't -- a four plate squat is already something to brag about. It's four plates more than you will ever lift anyway, summerboy.

>4 plates
Forgot the bar. It's just 3½ plates. Still falls in the 1/2/3/4 DYEL cutoff.

Anybody here remember lolz gym?

youtube.com/watch?v=J7NKv6U45NQ

365 isn't 4 plates. 405 is 4 plates

Words to live by.

>first guy
>"Don't fear the reaper" plays in the background

Some people are gifted in different exercises, i could deadlift 170kgx2 @ 70kg when i was 17.
You have short legs, i have long arms

Ones Ego is a terrible thing

'mirin form

>Be at gym right now.
>Duel is on the bench next to me.
>He seems to by doing a pyramid of weight.
>Fucks up and has the weights on the other side of the barbell off by 25lbs.
>Not surprised when he drops it on the first rep and nopes the fuck out of there.

Why do those guys pass out after failed deadlift? They hold breath for too long?

>2:09 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any number of reasons, low blood sugar, high blood pressure, stims - any combination of these may tip you over the edge when trying something as strenuous as a deadlift PR.

Once heard of a guy having a stroke on a PR attempt.

>tfw opened while going to the gym
fuck you and your gore material

>Eminem
>Till I Collapse

>5:24
That anal resistance training

2:56
disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=w1932GYM92w
I like this one more (some of them repeated though)

it was 3pl8

still pretty pitiful.

moron could have twisted his wrists forward to lock the fucking bar too lol.

are you driving your knees out and "screwing" feet outwards into ground ?
fixed this issue for me

moar retardz
youtube.com/watch?v=SiepN31CFMU

what's this exercise called?

5:22
>No homo

Set your safeties properly and fall forwards and this won't happen
When i failed a squat i actually got more motivated because of how easy the safeties caught it
Now i'm not afraid to go balls to the wall cause i know they'll catch the bar safely

this makes me want to stop working out...

Videos like this are the reason why I always setup the safety spotter arms when I'm doing front/back squats just below my typical range of motion.

This is how you ascend

holy shit I was just sitting like that right now.

>He wasn't bragging about it, you jelly manlet. And even if he was -- which he wasn't

Hey man, I'm mirin that form. He could probably stay that way for hours. He truly has ascended.

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

That's pretty good

I thought those new years comics were exaggerations, I've never seen anything nearly this bad at my gym

>suicide grip

Could've been infinitely worse.

This video also shows the importance of keeping your chest out and your back as an immovable object while squatting. Unless you want to hurt yourself with a squat morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0_oC99fo2w

this is how you fail a squat tbhfam

bruh my obliques

That's not a suicide grip, it's a supinated grip.

Oh my God, the guy who set the squat safety bars too low... What the fuck is the point of squatting in a power cage if you set the safeties too low to save your ass? You can see his spine compress when he falls down with the bar on his shoulders.

That's how you're supposed to do it. Same with bench press, where it's even more important.

2:04 lost it. That's some explosive power right there.

can u stop pretending that literally homo ass exercise is the one you should be bragging about? Literally nobody cares except for u fit faggots.

Have I seen you in Magnet Leisure Centre in Maidenhead earlier today? Because I saw a guy in a Superman shirt doing just that. Maybe a lost relative?

I see the majority of people set the squat safeties way to low. People think they squat a lot lower than they actually do, and 99% of them have never had to put the bar on the racks.

You are one butthurt leftycuck LMAO

good video user. i watched the whole thing

That guy at 2:10. My chest hurts now.

Partly because you can cheat reps that way even if you're bringing the bar all the way down to your chest. Look at how small the rom is on that girl's bench.

I don't know what they're convincing themselves they're accomplishing though. Probably 'inducting the entire kinetic chain' or some shit.

With a pussy pad kek

And he could even rep lmao1pl8

Fucking smith machine lmao. Looks like a hotel gym.

I see people take like 5 steps back just to get outside the squat rack safeties. I don't really understand it.

It's a smith machine, the entire thing is set up as a safety precaution and miniize risk and retards still find a way to fuck it up.

"I use the smith machine because it's saf- EURRRAGGHH UUAHHH"

and also teaches, dont lift while on acid, ffs

that spotter at the 2 minute mark tho