Veeky Forums recipes. Member when we had these threads? Share what you have

Veeky Forums recipes. Member when we had these threads? Share what you have

I'll dump a few things

Fucking captcha

These are good but don't add anything more than a pinch of salt, the amount recommended is way too much

>try some protein heavy Veeky Forums recipe
>it falls apart and doesnt taste good
never again

>boil the chicken
It's trash on the whole but that really stands out.

creator trying too hard with the expletives

have you never eaten a pie before?

>try something new
>don't nail it the first time
>throw and tantrum and never try again, instead of iterating 'til desired outcome
>never gonna make it

Good thread, actually few things I hadn't seen before, here are the few I have

not a recipe, but given the prevalence of chicken breast in Veeky Forums diets, you might as well learn how to prepare them properly.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

same here, not a recipe, but knowing how to use spices is the difference between a Veeky Forums diet where you want to kill yourself, and a Veeky Forums diet where you don't need cheat days to enjoy one of the simpler pleasures of life, good food

Last one for me. I only have the word file for this one, so here you go, fuckers.

low carb turkey meatballs
2lb ground turkey
2 egg
3tsp dried oregano
3TBL dried parsley
2tsp dried garlic
2tsp dried onion
2 tsp red pepper
.5 cup almond meal
1tsp kosher salt
.5 tsp black pepper

In a bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar, a shake of red pepper flakes, a little bit of oyster sauce or fish sauce, pepper, and sesame oil. Throw in your fillet and then wrap your fish in tinfoil.

Throw it in the oven at 350-360F for 30 minutes.

It's fucking delicious.

For frozen Mahi-Mahi fillets, throw the ice chunk of fish in a baking dish, and spritz with soy sauce and pepper, then pour a sweet salsa (I like pineapple salsa) on top. Put tinfoil over the top, and cook at 365F for 25 minutes, then pull the tinfoil off and let it finish cooking for five more minutes.

I normally have rice with most of meals as I'm one of those celiacs fucks. I like to make "spanish" rice by adding a tspn of cumin, chili powder, cilantro, paprika, and a little salt while it's cooking. When it's done, add a little lime juice and a tbspn of olive oil if you're feeling frisky.
Just boil it in broth
>boil whole chicken in chicken broth
>pull off tasty meat
>shred and store for easy meal prep
>Take carcass and bones and make broth out of them for next round
>Repeat
I do this for cutting or bulking. From there it's what you add
>cutting
Throw the shredded chicken in a pan with 3 egg whites, lots of pepper and your choice of spice. Toss until mixed and cooked, throw in a bowl and demolish
>bulking
In pan with 3 whole eggs, same as above but use butter to cook and more chicken. Throw in mushrooms, peppers, whatever else and a cup of cooked rice. Alternatively throw it all into 2 wraps/on toast of your choice.

text tong, here's the last part

Crockpot.
Place 3lbs chicken in pot. Cover with salsa (1-1.5 jars) Cook on low all day. Serve over quinoa or in a tortilla for gains on the go.
Minimum effort, maximum meals.
I made a pot roast the other day,
Place roast in pot
Cut carrots, onion and potato, add to pot
Pour in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Add barley before eating. Eat for 4 days.

Shocked nobody has said this. If you are new to cooking, just try an avocado on its own before you do this. Honestly just eating scrambled eggs and avocado separately is more appealing than whatever this is. If anything, toast some whole grain bread, fry a couple eggies and smear some 'cado on the toast, hell you can even fry up some strips of bacon and throw it in there. But I don't think you need to just mash a bunch of 'cados into a plate because you are new to cooking lmao.

This lol. Funny that the first post is silly when there's some other ok content in the thread.

Bump

Give a rest to tfwnogf
Bump

Wanna point out that this tastes like a dusty mummified asshole if you microwave it for more than 1 minute.