Post food normies think are unhealthy

Post food normies think are unhealthy

/thread

I hope you plan on removing the egg yokes user, takes eggs from being a viable protein source to being a fat riddled calorie Jew

nice stove

What's the source on this, the resolution's so low I'm not sure what the ingredients are apart from cup ramen and doritos...

ingredients?

it has corn/chese/doritos/maruchan/lime
it looks delicious, and probably you put hot sauce on top

Egg yokes are good fat for testosterone production. The cholestrol meme equals hard attack have been debunked. Stop being a normie.

Enjoy looking like Jason Blagay and Joe Rogaine, and being delusional about it.

>Yokes

TIL; it's called yolks

>tfw they brought it back for a short time and I ate 6 a week

The fucking hotrod sticks they have as their trend right now are garbage. I don't know why they don't keep it as a menu item when it doesn't require any other ingredients that aren't on their normal burgers anyway.

It's only bad if you're planning on choking yourself with around 4 or more hardboiled eggs on one sitting

Fuck that fatty shit out of here

Lol what the fuck. Burnt fucking noodles soaked in sodium

But there are greens.

why do white people ruin everything

This has to be a comedy skit

>KFC
sure all those ingredients sure are healthy. The freshest chicken and freshest cheese bacon.
>normies
So I assume that means white people right

why the f*ck aren't you frying the eggs my dude

It's all about quantity. Adequate intake of saturated fats is healthy, too much is very possibly unhealthy. Gorging on bacon isn't going to raise your test levels if you're already getting enough cholesterol from other (healthier) sources. Also, no one in their right mind thinks bacon is healthy. It's processed as fuck, with tons of unhealthy additives like smoke, nitrates and sugar.

You're retarded

It is.

Everyone agrees this looks gross as fuck, right?

It's as unhealthy as oats.

I have questions

I thought it was never gonna end, she just keeps piling on shit.

This is why you're not big

Lmao all you need to do is kick back one of these everyday. Talk about efficiency.

health > size

Ok fatboi

What kind of calorie hell is this

i literally rather starve than eat this

Says that faggot desperately trying to lose weight by cutting all carbs from your diet

>2017
>mistaking food that is good for gains with actually healthy food
kek

I stopped eating bacon when some uncooked bacon got left out on tin foil, and it ate through the tin foil. If it's eating through metal, it can't be doing anything good for my insides.

Yeah, water tends to do that to metals

lmao, you may want to reevaluate your diet, i eat 70% of my calories from carbs and i have lost 22lbs in 1,5 month

That's cool faggot. I eat 5% of my calories from carbs and lost 30 in 3 months. So ur gay.

Not all carbs just most. And it's working. So suck a bagel cock faggot

Why all the effort to open the bag of Doritos when she just puts them there. It's like trying to be 5 star cuisine but shit

So keep doing what you're doing then faggot, it sounds like you're making progress. Stay mad

Well now that I'm not fat anymore I'm gonna add more carbs back in, so I wont be cranky.

Carbs are good for your lifts

>22lbs in 1.5month
>44lbs in 3 months
The high carb diet guy clearly won. Keto confirmed meme diet.

Kek they made it in the first place

fuck you faggot now i want a hsp

there is this thing called cholesterol
and in high amounts its bad for you

Aside from sugar, what is actually unhealthy then?

Motor oil.

That is not approved for consumption by the FDA but thank you for your input.

Yeah that's why now that I'm lifting I'm incorporating carbs.
Stop trying to get me to eat bread fag

vegetable oil

Honey

Canola oil

[citation needed]

>not cooking with rape oil

Eating more calories than you need.
Trans-fats and hydrogenated oils
Overloading sodium if you're pre-hypertensive

FDA's latest guidelines are half the plate should be colorful vegetables.

p.Studying this crap

But who was stomach acid

>hydrogenated oils
What about fully hydrogenated oils? They are solid and behave like normal saturated fats in your body.

>wanting heart disease

HFCS, avoid that shit at all costs

Since when are MUFAs unhealthy? I thought PUFAs are the ones that are being over consumed? Rapeseed oil is the only vegetable oil that has a 2:1 ratio of MUFAs to PUFAs. Hell, most animal fats are mostly MUFAs and saturated.

It's no worse than sugar.

Both the same shit, the only difference is that in HFCS fructose and glucose are not bonded together, which makes it slightly sweeter.

>Americans

what makes it sweeter is that it's got more fructose than glucose than sucrose does. fructose is sweeter than glucose.

The bulk of the ingredients look like chili and lime.

You are right. I didn't even know that. Apparently corn syrup is almost only fructose but they process part of it into glucose to achieve a similar taste to sugar but don't convert it to 50/50 ratio so it stays sweeter and they can use less to achieve the same effect on top of having to use less money on the process. Just imagine, they could turn almost 100% of the fructose into glucose through this process and make it less unhealthy than table sugar, but profits always first of course.

I hope you realise how unfunny you are. My father happens to be in the US army and he will not hesitate to find you and shoot your 12 year old ass. I also happen to be a member of the scouts and they have taught me many tracking skills that will be needed to hunt you down like a dog. You understand me idiot? Good
*Does finger on neck gesture *
You´re dead meat, kid.

>I also happen to be a member of the scouts
Fucking lost it.

Mixed something up. Natural corn syrup is actually 100% glucose and they convert most of it into fructose. This is so shitty. Can't they just use normal corn syrup? There are no negative effect of fructose in glucose, so it would be less harmful if we sweetened everything with that.

>2600 calories
Jesus Christ

>White people made ramen
Are you retarded?

Post your body