Work as a bouncer for 1 year

>Work as a bouncer for 1 year
>Lifting 1.5 years
>Recently have guys walking out saying I'm big
>Have guys saying i look young as fuck, while the friend will always chip in and say something like 'Yeah hes young but would still smack you up"
>Usually hear the friend say something of the likes 'Yeah i know, hes even bigger then me"

H-have i made it?

>H-have i made it?
If you have to ask, no.

I guess i haven't, it's weird though. I think i look skinny as fuck at 92kg 6ft yet people say i'm big and i have club managers calling me big boy.

Man. Id love to be a bouncer. that just would literally be ego masturbation for me.
Lift and self educate by day, bounce by night

No youre just fat. Nobody gets big from 1.5 years without gear and ive never seen a shredded bouncer in my life. Hit the treadmill tubs

ya until a cuban or nigger tries to stab u for no reason

>Nobody gets big from 1.5 years without gear
poor user doesnt know how to train hard and eat right

I got a personality.
I (sometimes) know when to deescalate and if somebody is 20 deep you make new friends that could be of use another time.
Not all battles are fought with fists.

tell that to a shit faced/coked up cuban who thinks ur dissing his woman

OP here, people like you are the first to get your face punched in. I can already see your inflated ego from here.

Please don't bounce at clubs or bars, i hate having to jump in for people like you.

Kek escalate it all you want user but there is a solution to everything and experiebce breeds more solutions.

kek I dont look for fights im not a mook.
I respect how shitty a job bouncing is.
but grindi g through it must instill a certain pride

You are the typical know it all guy, as i said don't bounce clubs or bars because i don't want to have to defend you.

Bouncing is different from your fairy tale where guys will listen to your majestic wise words.

You train a MA?
Any good bouncer stories?

Did boxing for a few years, currently picking between doing Judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu for me next adventure.

Lots, guards getting their ears bitten, hit with poles, hit with metal bollards over the head etc.. Cant be fucked typing out stories though.

Oh well, blame it on the ignorance of my youth.

Lel

You have no one to blame but yourself, lots of people think bouncing is easy work until you get sucker punched in the jaw which has happened to me about 3 times.

Roaming inside and dealing with trouble is alright, but doing door work and having to reject patrons is where the shit goes down. Especially if a patron is ejected by other guards.. you and another guard have to deal with him trying to come back in.

Hopefully one of these days the laws are more better and bouncers are all equipped with things like batons.

I know it ain't easy.
You misunderstand my eagerness with stupidity. We've all been in fights. I respect the man that battles, not the one that wons or loses. My mistake is glamorizing struggle, not thinking its easy. Respect on hustling yourself though.

Damn sounds nuts

How to get better sleep? Also any tips for workouts I can do at home? No car and it is blistering hot outside, probably couldn't exercise for more than 5-10 minutes out there without heat stroke.

Do judo. Takedowns and throws will help your bouncing more than 9001 different guard passes

t. train both

yeah but tell that to a methed up gollum lookalike who's been eating trash for 5 weeks straight ready to stab you with a piece of glass

Probably your big coat OP, no one is gonna be big in 1.5 years.

If your 92kg your either 8% bf and big or still pretty small.

>183cm/6'
>92kg/203lbs
>FFMI 23.4@15%bf
Unless you're fat, you are really big for a natty. That or a little more is probably the size most people can expect naturally.

>FFMI 25.33 is the cutoff for looking big
Okay, kid.

where's the pic? u want to make it but too afraid to post a cbp? larper

> Trained MMA
> Trained BJJ
> Lift
> Started work as bouncer at dance clubs
> Lost a few, won a few
> Not nearly as effective as desired
> Injured shoulder, broken tooth, torn pectoral
> Recover
> Do research for local MA gyms
> Find Krav Maga
> Go train
> Learn legit defenses for hand to hand, knives, guns, chokes. Train specifically for my needs at club settings with instructors and voluntary members.
> "Never go to the ground"
> Had to break bad habits
> Go to club one weekend
> Kick out a bunch of Latinos, cussing swearing, the usual. Nothing happened while inside.
> Go outside, one of the two was waiting by vehicles.
> Second one is hiding somewhere
> First one wields a knife running at me, second one shoves me to the ground from the side (hiding behind a car because pussy tactics)
> Manage to kick first one to side of the knee, enough to break momentum, was trying to break it in half, missed timing
> Immediately take a few kicks from second guy, force a get up from the ground, guy grabs me though, arm bar chokehold, turn hips, smack balls, upward elbow to chin.
> By this time, other bouncer bros almost to me, first guy tales notice, runs off.
> Second guy arrested, first guy caught later one.
> Walked away with a cracked rib and a bruised neck

It isn't a very good example of using what I learned. But, at least I had a different perspective of the ground game. More tools to use, etc. I know a lot of people shit on Krav, but the guy who owned the gym learned from an IDF instructor and was a Westport graduate. Pretty certain he also killed a few people in his day during service. He catered to us for our specific needs whenever he could whether you were a civilian or current military. He always gave us the "red pill", if you will, about fighting.

If you care about making it, you haven't made it.

Care to share those redpills, user?

Fucing kek, you speak like a virgin. Just shut the fuck up. Are you indian or some shit?

I have no idea why people shit on Krav Maga. Yeah, it's pussy tactics, yeah it's playing dirty and there's no sportsmanship, but it's not a sport, it's self defense and incapacitating your enemy as effectively as possible. This is what counts in a real life situation. Not what happens in a ring.

people shit on it because most who teach it haven't been in the israeli military/been taught by an israeli soldier so usually it's a mcdojo

Holy shit dude you're a bouncer quit making yourself sound like you're a war hero