PSA: stay away from girls who ride horses

what the fug

go towards girl who fuck horses/horse dildos

THICC

Every guy knows horse girls are a problem. "Equine" girls being the final boss

>hedonistic

>very open minded
>shitting on people who have tinder

It's almost like women are totally devoid of self-awareness.

>animal lover
>"hedonistic"
>obsessed with horses

Her next bf is gonna get cucked by a horse.

>implying her next bf isnt going to be a horse thats gonna get cucked by a black horse

counterpoint, riding pants.

explain yourself gentleman

Because they tend to fuck horses.

It's because girls who ride horses typically start the sport young and often it makes them experience an orgasm much younger than the average girl so they grow up and develop being more focused on sex, they're usually just really slutty and sex obsessed, which may sound good but in reality it's definitely a bad thing.

Also most girls who grow up riding horses lose their hymen on horseback.

I've seen so many "horse girls" on tinder and about 99% of them are fat as shit. I remember in high school there were two girls in my year who rode horses and they were both fat. I have a female cousin who has ridden horses since she was little and she's fat. What is it about horses that makes women fat? Or, what is it about fat women and horses?

All the horse girls I've known have been Mormon and seem to be more conservative (I don't mean it in the political sense).

So if you're open minded then you can't decide someone's an idiot for using Tinder? Open minded means when you take MDMA when it's being offered at a party. Calling your friend that uses Tinder a slut is speaking your mind.

Not every guy. I was unaware until I dated one and found out the hard way.

>falling for the women meme
Wew lad

Story time user, I hope it is worth it

I've read some psychological studies claiming that woman are attracted to horses because they have stereotypical male traits like being powerful/muscular, loyal able to carry them like etc.
Seems a bit like a stretch to me but an interesting theory nonetheless

the "princesses" might be fucked up, but I know a girl who owns and grooms horses and she's alright.

calling for what...? being hedonistic? That's hypocrisy

Stay away from horse chicks they're cray. Their idea of a date is bringing you to some shit barn and have you watch them ride this fucking horse in a circle for 2 hours while you sit there pretending to be Interested. THEN you help them clean their horse for 45 minutes then when you go home to fuck they smell like horse shit

They can ride a good dick tho

Anons, you misunderstand. There are two types of horse girl.
>Basic bitches who happen to like horse riding. More likely to be crazy.
>The much rarer Quality Girl who rides. Tends to be upper middle class and generally well educated.
T. user who has dated multiple horse chicks.

we're only theorizing on this bitch. In reality no one of us had a gf.

Horse girls are fucking crazy. So are girls with very large doggos. No word on centaurs, I'd swipe right on the bitch in the OP just to find out.

>literally fucking a trash bag

>a bitch who rides horses happens to also be autistic
>every girl who rides horses is crazy
Remember you guys are the titbags who cry about the stereotype that people who go to the gym are meat-head retards lmao
cucks

found the horse rider, you should seek help

it would take more than help to get a girl who rides horses to even look at you, you autistic manchild

found the guy who keeps making >tfw no gf threads

Not I think riding a horse when you're a guy is a lot different to when you're a woman. As men are actually capable of respect, loyalty and love we can actually bond with the horse and respect it without having some Freudian sexual attraction to the creature unlike women.

I dunno man I just feel sorry for the damn horse.

this user is insane (i hope i've been baited)

for real though horse girls tend to be wealthy and indulged and a bit unhinged for it, and not in a fun way. horse girls are into horses the same way Veeky Forums is into lifting, in that it limits their capacity to lead a normal life or talk to people who don't sperg out over the same thing

My ex used to do a lot of horse riding, and also likes big dogs.

I can also say she was a fucking whack job

In which ways ?

I consider it a slippery slope starting from
>>I love dogs
drifting down to
>>I'm a bitch and I want to be bred by a pig.
no m8 I know posh equine girls. On top of being disgustingm, they have ultra princess mentality on top.
>>bonding with the horse
this isn't Brokeback mountain buddy.

I dated a girl that did Hunter jumper on a$60k selle francais
The shows were fun because it was hundreds of the hottest rich chicks that exist walking around in riding pants with whips

Wonder what her feet smell like.

I've been dating a horsegirl for a while now. She rides a mare though, and it's worked out okay for now (bit unhinged though, but no more than most girls).

>my horse
DROPPED

It's a fake crafted by a collective hive of /pol/acks to catfish some thirsty people and redpill them about jews.

>bonding with a horse
>film about two men fucking
>?????

Why would people like to date a girl that looks like she's 12

How does being black feel?

>5'2"
Enjoy your manlet sons

How does being a closet pedophile feel?

you dont know how genetics work do you?

Got heem nigga Xddddddddddd

Awful, a 1/10 with no culture or sophistication. I, a good sir, will continue more intellectual pursuits such as lifting and watching mlp (deep plots and character development) and know that one day as I nine myself I will attain a woman worthy of my genius.

Almost too retarded to be a troll post.

It's because of this. I'll let you in on something the horse girls keep a secret: women get orgasms from riding a horse, because it is constantly rubbing their crotch.
This is why women hundreds of years ago rode horses by sitting on them sideways, because it was considered indecent for them to sit like a man as the saddle would give them sexual pleasure and orgasms.
Nowadays that women sit on the horse with their legs open, these women grow up to become total hedonists and nymphos.

This isn't real is it? She's perfect desu

It's a fake. It's been around for a while now.