Tfw you choke

>Tfw you choke

>try to walk away and you stumble

man... unmatch asap, it's the only way you don't lose any more dignity from this. She's probably already showed it to all her friends though.

>the managed to fuck this up
I just want to fuck a female once in my life so that I can go gay without guilt. Is that too much to ask?

Don't listen to him, OP. Let it sit a day, then unmatch. Or keep her in a sort of reserve. But don't hit her up for at least a month.

I should mention, I got the #. This was two days ago. Once I started texting her I fucked it up cause my autism leaked out.

>ywn get a "come fuck me" message from a woman you JUST matched with

You literally just had to confirm it was her and ask for an address.

>2017
>not turning off auto caps
also using periods at the end of texts is gay as hell, it's how girls text

You're going to get robbed

Wow man. I've fucked up after directly propositioning girls but I don't know how you can fuck up one going straight for the dick...

Nah, I was able to confirm it was a real roastie.
I let it slip that I was a little gay, and she asked me to fuck her gay friend and then fuck her, but that would mean me losing my virginity to a guy instead of a girl, so I refused, and she wasn't down for anything else after that.

> I'll totally download Tinder next week

Halp.

I matched with my cousin
>pic related
I don't think she recognizes me. I'm hoping she does cause that means she is a kinky slut. But she's only 18. Should I try?

>just a little gay

I would, no hesitation.

No way lol

no way she doesn't know

well we very rarely see eachother. Last time we even communicated was probably when she was little and I helped my grandma babysit her lol. I didn't recognize her at first. She has grown up a lot since I last saw her.

Just be like "hey *cousins name* lol" then see what she says and you can always save face

Dude I would LOVE the chance to fuck my cousin. PLEASE do it and report back to me immediately so I can fap.

holy fuck post her pics she looks like an angel

do this

fyi if she doesnt recognize you and you fuck, remember that at some point in the future you will see her at a family gathering and have to explain why you fucked your cousin

That was my thinking. I'll probably end up seeing her on 4th actually

You will never fuck her user. On the bright side, you will keep both kidneys

Why do I feel like pic related without being at war

so much fucking betas here...
>explain this and that
You have to explain nothing, if i have fucked my cousin and then have been asked why.
I would just say,
>"i fuck everything that looks good. Well good that your mother is fat!"

Do it and if she didn't recognize you pretend you don't recognize her
No weirdo, have this roastie pic though

>tfw these "sluts" are really just all talk

post pic of the girl in the OP you useless fucker

>Hii
Lmao

>"i fuck everything that looks good. Well good that your mother is fat!"

Confirmed for 11 years old.

The explanation is that he didn't recognise her either.

>I let it slip that I was a little gay

this is how you confirm Veeky Forums is predominantly white

>implying you wouldn't fuck that if it was your cuz

Okay but honestly... What's wrong with fucking your cousin? Even if they're blood related
>it's not like your sister, who you see all the time and share a deep relationship huo andprobabky personality traits with
>many people see their cousins maybe once a year. Same as like a family friend
>abortion and birth control exists now, so there's no moral imperative based on fucked up babies

non whites and self hating whites get out

you cant be serious

damn im and i just got btfo with trips of truth im sorry whites

Prove Me wrong bitch

Using facts not social mores

Why the fuck would you mention that you are gay if you are not willing to fuck a gay guy?

She probably dropped you because she thought you were retarded or fucking around.

i mean i guess theres nothing wrong with it physiologically but thats fucking disgusting
why cant u bang other sloots that arent your uncles daughter

>just a little gay

What do you mean "only 18", what's wrong with you fags?

Absolute debacle. Never change, user.

I feel like I appreciate macy grey now that I'm older. Also in the video she's an incel and jealous of everyone else in happy committed relationships and I can totally relate to that.
I fucked up like that too, I had one girl ask me how I like sex, I replied.
>I don't care, but I can only ejaculate is a cat is looking at me with a look of utmost contempt and disgust
Funnily enough she replied
>I have 5 cats, come over now
I fucked it up because I was visibly shook and my below average gf would have known something was up if I left, then I told her I have a hypno fetish and when I tried to re-initiate a sexual encounter she wasn't so enthusiastic.

I drove an hour into Canada one time to fuck a girl whos mom wasn't home. Spent the night and it was pretty awesome. But the entire ride up I was worried I would in fact get robbed.

That's why you remind her how American you are by packing heat. It's your gawddamn right, use it.

maybe so, wish you luck old guy.

Why don't you break up with your gf that you don't love before you fuck around?

I made out with my cousin once and it almost happened. We were both drunk and she clearly wanted the D that night. I guess I chickened out at the last minute because it just felt wrong, At least I get to play with her perfect tits for a brief moment.

Becauce he maybe dont want to break up with her...
He can fuck another bitch and the same day return and fuck his gf.
If gf doesn't know, then it never happened.

Because then she goes directly to her home country, do not pass go, do not collect $200, I mean she's been here studying for 10 years it would be a bit of a shock to the system if I broke up with her and she had to move back home next week.
I'm on hiatus on fucking around though, I kinda peaked at the start of this year and I feel like I'm not going to do better even if I try.

Been there

Hey George Michael

because every day is as horrific as war

you goddamn gay retard

do it, why not. if you fugg you have the "I didnt recognize you" excuse, afterall, she'll have to say it too, or she can hint she knew and liked it and then you'll have a qt cousin fwb
just type some generic, if she mentions go like "this is awkward lol"

Tinder rating general?

fuck you and your sexy face. Why are you even here, you obviously don't lift, nor do you need to.