Serious question, what is the perfect dick size for an average man hooking up with average women to have?

Serious question, what is the perfect dick size for an average man hooking up with average women to have?

I'm not talking about trying to be the biggest she's ever had. Just big enough to always be pleasurable and satisfying for the average girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you really think it's a good idea to ask a bunch of narcissistic closeted homosexual virgins about ideal penis size?
Really?
Are you sure?
Also, how the fuck is this Veeky Forums related?

Being 5+ inches is safe for 95% of women

Being 6+ inches is safe for 99% of women

The chances of your dick not being big enough is pretty low unless you're below average, and even then if your dick is smaller than average but you earn a lot of money or/and not a manlet women will still pick you over a manlet or poorfag with a dick thats 1-2 inches bigger.

>Also, how the fuck is this Veeky Forums related?

I am planning on doing some dick exercises to increase my penis length.

It's currently slightly longer than 6 inches and I was thinking of going up to 7 inches.

Also I'm not a virgin, I've had sex with 2 whole girls and they were both attractive.

Look at those old Greek statues and the penises on those. Small dicks are aesthetic, as long as you have a Veeky Forums body that is. If you're fat as shit, then a small dick doesn't help kek

If you're thinking of jelqing, then good luck destroying your dick. Over 6 inches is fine

I already used dick compression to increase girth. It's very easy.

Getting length increases supposedly takes moths though. I am working up the dedication to do it since my ex gf wants to get back together lately.

>dick compression
I'm listening

www DOT pegym TOT com/articles/penis-enlargement

Scroll down to compression subheading.

You basically just squeeze blood into your dick and it stretches out the spongey tissue inside it, which allows it to hold more blood in the future, which makes your dick thicker.

Don't be a dumbass though b/c you can fuck up your dick if you do it too hard.

I did jelqing routines from thundersplace for about 2.5 maybe 3 months and got about .25 inches

I'd imagine theres a limit somewhere but i have no idea. i stopped after a few months because i was scared of permanently damaging my junk, so i lost all my gains

Your dick got shorter after you stopped? How does that work?

why do you care? its not like you can change it so why worry about it

>7.5-7.7.5x6 here, all but 1 girl says I'm the biggest theyve ever been with so theres one data point i guess

.5-7.7.5x6

wtf is this number?

id imagine theres a natural size, and a size you can force it to stretch out to. if you stop stretching it then itll just go back to the natural size

but i am not a dick doctor, just a man with experience

How much fluxcuation can you guys get with your size? I swear depending on how hard i am i fluctuate by .75 inches

my dick is 7.5 inches long and 6 inches in girth, but the max length ive measured is 7.75 inches. feels a little insincere to call it 7 and 3/4 inches if its only that long after half an hour edging

Listen, dude: it doesn't have anywhere near as much to do about size as some people would have you believe. It has more to do with technique, and all the other things you do that are not penetration, and quite a bit to do with what's going on in her head. If the only factor involved was having a huge dong, women would just skip all the messy 'boyfriend' thing until they're ready to get married and have kids, and just use a big dildo instead.

I'm over 30. I'm only about 6.5 inches. I've never had any woman I've ever been with complain about it being too small. I've had some comments about it seeming too big though, and some requests to back off a bit because she thought I was going to split her in half.

Worry more about being competent in bed, and less about having the largest blunt instrument in the room.

agreed, proper technique is vibrating at 10000 rpm on that clit

t. virgin

Thats all true. Its just 20,000 times easier to do with a big dick.

Dont know how many times i heard 'i dont cum from penetration', or 'i dont cum from doggy' or 'i dont cum in missonary'.

And then every time 'wow, thats never happenes before'

Cause i got a big dick and litterally all you have to do is hit the right rhythm for the girl,(which you figure out in about 2 minutes) and bam, they cum at you leisure.

Girls think they can't cum from penetration because guys don't know how to set it up. The user above saying a lot of it is in their head is right. You need to get them going mentally as well. Dirty talk, teasing before it happens (teasing from the day before even, all the way through the date) Touching, massaging, picking them up, whatever. Orgasms are so much more than just dick size.

>I've never had any woman I've ever been with complain
To your face dude. Women, pending on their social circle, will laugh and make small dick jokes.

t. women salon gay hair stylist

Well maybe im just a cassava then. Pretty sure ita the dick tho

>t. women salon gay hair stylist
prove it, suck my dick.

can confirm this
i'm 6'4" with a 8" cock and make really good money. these are the only things women care about.

oh wait... i get regulary asked at partys if i work as a model, so maybe facial genetic is important too.

have a good day OP

He's on fit, is any more proof needed of that he's gay?

is this what dicklets tell each other? really, really sad!

>5'2"
>has had sex
>6 inch penis

As long as your game is good and you don't have a fucking 3 inch penis you're fine user. Just worry about how to last longer and practice your tongue game.

I have a 7.5/5.7 penis and only 1/10 girls I have slept with could have me go all out, I would say anything above 6 in length and 5 on girth is more than good.

>last longer
How? I always find myself almost cumming after just a minute or two and then having to go very slow or even having to pull out.

Oh yeah, thinking about stuff that turns me off doesn't work. I just lose my boner then.

try getting a heavy buzz on.

>the jews want to destroy this

just rub the clit nerd

You're going all out straight out of the gate, focus less on foreplay for yourself and more on foreplay for her. So instead of grinding on her, receiving head, etc. (All things that stimulate yourself and contribute to an early orgasm), try using your hands, tongue, dirty talk, etc to get her stimulated. You'll last longer and she'll cum sooner/more frequently.

I'm 6'1 and juuuust short of 7"
It's enough for the "average" girl but I slept with a chick that was t h i c c and probably 5'11 and it didn't seem like enough