REAL feels thread - real Veeky Forums hours

>tfw only 5'10 so lifting is a waste of time and i will never be an alpha daddy dom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCcjX483N0jRI3qznYU0w3pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move to Japan... it's the only Hu-way. Or Mexico.

but you can still be a twink ottermode, get tan, slay mad pussy, have fat virgins getting mad at you on Veeky Forums

Hey I'm 5'10 too. It isn't THAT bad, come on, OP.

i cant tan no matter what and have ugly skin :(

>REAL feels thread

This is a bad one, most wont care but I'm going through hell right now

New job
Transferring dept
Anything I've been working with for months has been shut off for a week now
Can't submit my timesheets
Can't submit anything to the network
Can't do my job since access doesn't work right now
Cant login to emails to check the status of my current projects
Spoke to me manager, they keep telling me to wait
Wont be able to submit my time sheets at all until this is resolved
No time sheet = delayed payment for the work I have been doing
I need to save as much as I can since I might not get paid for the actual work I have been doing so far and need to wait until everything clears to get paid
No rent = might lose my apartment
No apartment = might lose my job
No job = who knows what might happen and job search can be crazy sometimes especially in my field

I don't know how to deal with this right now, but I'm trying

They might also try to throw some blame at me at work, = how can I do my job effectively without access to anything...

File a complaint asap, when you go to your superiors explain what's happening and show them the complaint filed.if you don't get paid then at least your FUCKING over the idiots at the help desk who seem to be slacking off.

>5'6

I'm 25 and have wasted so much of my life sitting in front of a computer. I really want to travel and see the world for what it really is but I can't because of financial reasons. I fear I'm going to be stuck in a 9-5 job with a normal family like everyone else while I day dream about a life with meaning. I guess I'm afraid of not amounting to anything.

I have proof they are fucking with me at the help desk

I called them on it this morning

I call support everyday to check if this is being restored

-Called today
-Gave them the same ID I've been giving them all week
-Sorry sir, that ID is not in our system
-Give them my name
-Sorry sir, your name is in my system
-I shut up and sit in silence for a minute
-Ask them to do a search on my email
-Ahh yes I found your email
-Ok, you do have an ID
-Without hesititaton I want to know the ID
-They wont give it to me
-I ask again, and it turns out to be the same ID I gave a minute ago
-When I have them the ID "they couldn't find it"
-Gave them my name "they couldn't find it"
-Now they found it with all my information??
-Same person I talk to at support everyday
-They pretend they don't know its me calling
-Whats your name, your ID, and email
-Funny thing is they found it last week and it was the same person on the phone....

They're pulling my leg, and I'm getting tired of this

5'10'' here

I thought I was 5'11''

What you wanna go to france or something and see niggers there? niggers are everywhere. And if u are a nigger don't come where white people are you nigger nignog kfc watermelon spearchucker.

If you're crying about being 5'10 kys

Lame. If your life's happiness is based on externalities you will always be dissatisfied. Traveling will not give ypur life meaning. Besides you can easily travel without being well off financially.

I want to go to jungles or temples and explore. I want to see these places in the flesh and physically touch them. I wanna climb shit. I want to discover.

Lets put some good feels up in here

>Home for summer to save money for last year in Uni
>Actually making some good money
>Been cutting too
>lost about 10lbs, some serious bf% too
>I can see a whole lot more veins now
>still look kinda dyel but feel great
>Get compliments for how big I look from family friends, mires from older women at the YMCA I go to

Everyday is a struggle to move forward and know oneself but every now and then you gotta take comfort in the small things

this was me a few weeks ago as well

though I was 6'1 for 2 years
barely 6'0
I know your pain brehs

>tfw caught some major depression just in time for cutting season this year

Easy mode cut

Don't be such a fucking faggot. I'm 5'10 too and I live in the Netherlands, one of the tallest countries in the world. Sure, I'd love to be 6'1 like most guys here but at the end of the day it really doesn't bother me. At 5'10 you're still taller than 90% of the girls.

>bench racks at new gym are exactly where my grip is
this shit fucking sucks

My girlfriend cheated on me with a manlet beta provider that she isn't attracted to. She only cuddled with him (I have proof, this isn't her rendition that I'm eating up).

I have to end a great relationship over the fucking gayest thing ever.

She lost the best thing that ever happened to her because she cuddled a dude for 10 minutes.

This is all very strange to process so I'm just laying in bed.

die nigger
t. barely 5' 8

Make sure u claim some sort of proof that it's not your fault you can't work properly and get in contact with your superiors in general about what you just stated.

Stay strong, anonbro. Tough times come and go

been there. makes cut easy mode. but be careful of losing gains or fucking up your metabolism.

My advice. use it to get to some low bf. go to a beach or something, get some pussy to boost your ego and snap out of it so you don't fuck yourself up

(i did not heed my own advice, ymmv, good luck)

>Flared ribs
>Have huge upper back because of it
>slim mid-section otherwise
>Wide hips

No matter what I do, I will never have aesthetic unless I hit like 6% bf. ,

>>Flared ribs

Thanks for giving a name to my "unusual" lower ribs.

Escalated the case a few minutes ago

I'm losing my patience

gf of 10 months split up with me today, she'd gone kind of cold on me.

I know deep down we weren't that well matched, but I really liked seeing her. Almost cried when I had to tell a friend and then in the shower.

Went to the gym still though.

>Dad 6´4/193cm aryan viking
>born über blonde, could be first SS baby officer
>hair becomes dirty blonde, and now literally looks like i was born brunette
>Only grow to 5`11

FUCK... i had so much potential
Is it possible to grow 5 inches at 18?

yes actually
eat food

I'am 20, and I just grew an inch this year, none before for 3 years. Everything is possible, just eat well

I think I'm losing my hair. m/18, white, broad shoulders, strong jaw, 6'2", good family and prospects, and this is the one thing that goes wrong. B-better luck next life, right?

>got a job at McD's a week ago
>feel like I'm bad at it eventhough it's a job for brainless idiots
>cute girl works there and I can already feel the oneitis coming
>haven't lifted in a month and feel guilty as fuck

Care to elaborate bruh? why did she do that?

Ended a 1 year relationship with a girl i was madly in love with 2 months ago because gf lied about deleting FB messages... i ain't giving ho's a chance

>Doing my third set of 215
>Done this easily before
>Going for 4 reps
>Hit it
>Go to rerack the bar
>Wrists give out
>Lose control
>Bar slams down on chest
>Dudes get it off of me
>"Hey man, if you ever need a spot just let me know"
>Walk of shame outta there

My chest still fucking kills so I'll need to back off bench for a week or so. Holy shit I feel like a piece of shit. Anyone got any uplifting feels here?

>hit 10lb row PR
yay
>185lbs for 5
REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's almost scary how powerful the mind is. Your demons, your aliens, your whatever.... rise above them people. Leave the illusion

>5'6"

>5'5''
you lucky fuck
though i guess it matters less to me since average height around here is 5'6''

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOU THINK THATS AWFUL TRY BEING 5'7

EVERY WHERE I GO ITS HELL

>(I have proof, this isn't her rendition that I'm eating up).
whats the proof? she probably fucked him
my ex did something similar but had the guy text her fake messages.

>Squats feel like shit

>Have barely progressed on them in 3 months

uh bro you might want to take a shitty side job until your rent clears out. say mcdonalds or burger king ?
Cappy has good advice about finance on youtube
youtube.com/channel/UCcjX483N0jRI3qznYU0w3pg

fuck, someone stole one of my vertebrae

just post a photo already and get it over with

No matter what actually happened, at least you're making the right decision by dropping her instead of trying to cling to something that's already gone

I don't think you understand who you are talking to

1st way no doubts about it. Cuz 2nd way
>last act is biting down a cylinder that shoots a projectile gay ass fuck
>has some chance to create a hole in your mouth without killing you
you def gotta hate yourself to kys without leaving something to fate man 1st way all the way.

I've been doing pretty well at adding a little more weight yo my bench every week and I'm up to around 200lbs. But today I couldn't do it. I got stuck on a plate and two tens. It was so disappointing. Then on the way home I realized I was really hungry. Is that why this happened or is this a punishment from above?

Hit the gym right now, broswing Veeky Forums wont make you feel any better. Trust me user

>care to elaborate

not him but clearly by how he talks he is atleast semi alpha and this frightens his girlfriend

it's like self destruction

she is afraid of success or something he dodged a bullet LMAO

Cmon man being seen at someshitty burger joint isnt worse than being homeless.

lol

you think I'm losing my job?

>I really want to travel and see the world

are you a fucking girl? lel I wanna travul and see the wurld and eat new food! meet new people! ahah! XD my fav hobby is traval XD

neck yourself, faggot

the problem with you is your very smart

but you have no worth ethic

What are you taking about?

nah man. I thought you may not get enough money for rent.

did i touch a nerve faggot?

your the type who shoots themselves in the mouth because you didn't live up too your potential

i can tell by the way you type

Oh, I have money saved

Spoke to my boss today and it will be restored tomorrow ..

fuck your gay ass shit then nigga

Explain a little bit or you're pulling my leg? You have no idea what field I'm in

Deload 10% and work your way up again. Also remember to eat and hit your protein macros

it's Veeky Forums

everyone follows a certain mold

I'm going to take this with a positive thought, I think you're trying to tell me I spend too much time on here when I'm not working/in the office

I tend to agree

As far as this job, I actually have other offers coming in but I'm not looking to switch companies just yet. My background, references, and previous connections speak for themselves. I am a professional however I need Veeky Forums for my downtime or I just do what I did in my 20s

>Read books
>Study
>Socialize
>Gym

That's all I did

>No rent = might lose my apartment
>No apartment = might lose my job
>lol you think I'm losing my job?
Really tickles my taters

lol

I don't get attention outside of work/office

I need some (yous) my friendo

I look forward to the weekly meetings and socializing with clients

Gives me a reason to enjoy life, other than /fi/t of course

oh ok man. since I want to reiterate for full effect and it will help you with your yous
fuck your gay ass nigger shit

>lol

Don't you want yous ?

>Why are you trying to push me?
>I've been enjoying my day so far and here you are trying to shit down my bowl

I'm only 5'5". Never meet any girls even though I see qt's all around me because I'm always thinking I'll never be good enough for them. Lift weights even though I know I'll always be a dyel because of my size.

>acne was so bad today that i was too self-conscious to leave the house for the gym

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes, I do want some (yous)

You guys want to talk about work or something?

I really don't have anyone other than work

wish you didnt post the other one without the pic first.

Yea I forgot about the image

>I'm kind of in the middle of something..

I don't think I'll ever be as strong as my dad was even though I have the potential to be stronger. I simply am not as disciplined as he is.

>tfw 6'2" and want a big alpha dom to tower over me
I wouldn't give my height up for the world but damnit I want this so bad

Dude I live in one of the tallest countries in the world and 5ft10 is fine
t.6ft1

You need to find your own strength

You can't compare yourself to your dad or anyone else, you can only find yourself and sort yourself out

good luck

My hard-as-hell salt-of-the-earth Grandad had lunch with me today.
He told me he thinks I'm going to Make It.
Dude grew up working day-in-day-out as a logger and carpenter, eventually building his own company. He's one of the hardest yet kindest men I've met. I feel like I could run through a mountain right now.

But I can compare myself to my dad. I have his lifting numbers and I have my lifting numbers. I also have his dozens (fucking DOZENS) of weightlifting trophies in my house.

what you describe with the hair is very common

>be 1,63m manlet (1,65m with shoes)
>gf is 1,70m
>everybody keeps staring at us when we go out

I-is it really that weird?

Not as weird as using meters for your height

>wrists give out
how the hell do you hold the bar? suicide grip?
whatever youre doing, its incorrect. grip the bar with your fucking thumb and keep it directly over your wrist

Good feelings for once.
>Just got the acceptance letter from law school and starting this fall
Yes bois, I wasn't sure I would get in but I got the e-mail. I had a rough time in my country's equivalent of high-school, man. At sixteen I basically became a shut in in my free time and only barely passed school, then I started taking SSRI's and started lifting and things started to get better. I'm nineteen now and it looks like things will turn out alright.
I basically learned all about lifting from here and it was integral for me in succeeding in other areas of life. Thanks Veeky Forums.

All cultured men have travelled extensively. You're probably uncultured backwater swine.

>tfw surpassed both my grandfathers and dad in height
now I need to break the skelly spell and I'll be the peak of my family's three living generations

I think the guy you were talking to is probably an idiot

>traveling is for girls
you make no sense, this is a stupid comment.
shitty troll is shitty

>try to hit new 3x5 PR
>finish first set
>already know I'm not going to make it
Just sad to rest up so you can fail

That's illegal, you must be paid. Let you bosses know that and be on the lookout for a bridge job because these people ARE NOT proffesaional and could let you go at any second.

Graduated in April with no job lined up in my mid twenties and am finding it impossible to get my foot in the door in any tech jobs without 2+ years of experience, stuck living at home and working a soul crushing wage cuck job and feeing like a failure. Ex texted me today trying to send cute pictures of us when we were together and after probing her a bit found out she's been hoeing it up in her new city. Stopped responding and blocked her number, it pisses me off her life seems to be going well while I'm busting my ass trying to get my shit together and not getting anywhere. At least I'm making good gains.

I'll still be paid but the check might be on payrolls hands since issues with payroll. Eventually you get paid but if it isn't on time how do you pay rent?

You should call your state's labor department and ask what the law is on late wages. Speak to your landlord and ask for an extension. Then speak to your bank about a small loan. Payday advances/short term loans not associated with your bank will fuck your asshole financially so steer clear of those.

Travelling in general isn't. But posting nonstop about your travels on Facebook and ig is for dumb attention whoring sluts

He's 100% right

You're a faggot

daily reminder that no amount of gains will get her back anons