Mealprep my meals at $3 a meal

>mealprep my meals at $3 a meal
>eat by myself at my desk at work
>coworkers laugh and ostracize me for being a boring loser that eats the same thing everyday
>meanwhile they go out and eat at restaurants and spend $8 a meal followed by a Starbucks(tm) coffee for $5

Why are people so rude?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/297491176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck them, they will regert it later. You have the higher ground

You saving for more crypto, stocks, retirement or other investments user?

I dollar cost average bitcoin every week
I have no hobbies so I spend weekends and weeknights alone which means I save more money than them.

Even better, good work

Would buy more bitcoin but is it worth it putting $100 - 250 in each week? Currently saving for emergency money balance and some mpney for stocks too. Already have 1 BTC

This looks good, you have a link to the recipe?

Dude you don't need an oracle to find a recipe

sauce? Looks pretty good user, I could enjoy this.

This cuisine is not Asian.

Use BTC as a savings account

Asian food sucks.

t:mouthlet

In psychology it's called the normative social influence. They mistreat you because you have not conformed to their daily luncheon rituals or whatever

FUCK YOU

Used to be the same. I worked a boring white collar job. Would eat copious amounts of chicken and broccoli. Work mates would ridicule and tell me it was pointless as I wasn't going anywhere with it.

18 months later I became a full time fitness model, sold the company an app I created for them at 20x my cost. Now I work in Asia as an actor and model.

Fellow employees cry...

Moral of the story. Create your own path, and fuck the normies.

They cant comprehend your process and your goals.

Good luck user.

garlic, oyster sauce, chilli, soy sauce and a little bit of canyenne. and as usual, enjooooy.

I do $500 a month into S&P500 and $100 a week into BTC, I'm holding back now though because it's too scary

what shit taste

They're idiots. Your food looks delicious.

Starbuck is a status symbol for ppl. It's idiotic

haters gonna hate

Looks real good user, but why you eating the same stuff everyday? Mix it up a lil sometimes

nothing wrong with eating the same things everyday, you sound like a normie milineal to me that can't take hardship and demands to have different foods everyday

cunt ill tell uya right now fom fucking australa cunt a 2$ saussge sizl is all we fuckng need ok come here yoju cut I hug your as!

Stop being a poor pajeet and spend some fucking money. You gotta spend to make money.

The office I work in provides some food, like there's fruits, nuts, dried fruits, clif bars, peanut butter pretzels, and other snacks. I pretty much only eat the fruits, nuts, and dried fruit for lunch and I have for nearly 3 years. I'm even more thrifty than people who bring in meals from home.

>spend on starbcuck
>make money

Unironically, this. Go eat with coworkers sometimes. Be a little Machiavellian. For your career...

Your missing the social aspect of eating with coworkers, while they establish relationships and get promoted, you will be eating cheap meals at your desk

>(((promotions)))
Wagie detected. The only reason to have a job is to learn about the industry, otherwise enjoy being middle class forever.

How would brown-nosing your coworkers help you get a promotion?

>plastic containers
>probably microwave them as well

enjoy your gyno, soyboy

Only college graduates need reply

it's actually better to have a diverse diet than to eat the same fucking thing everyday especially if it's meat you ignorant fuck.

>I have no hobbies so I spend weekends and weeknights alone which means I save more money than them.
huehuehueuhe

jokes on you, all I eat are office plants and skin flakes stuck inside keyboards

>meat is bad
kys faggot

Don't forget Champagne once in a while.Such a joy to drink (and other sparkling wines just don't offer what good Champagne does). It will keep your spirits high, wits sharp and your teeth from falling out of your mouth. And you don't need others to enjoy it :) I recommend Louis Roederer Brut Premier or Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve

Try telling that to the retarded linkies.

get a Champagne stopper so you can enjoy a bottle over a few days. Great before meals. It's not about luxury, it's a health tonic and a loneliness killer

more to life than hoarding money my man

Cool larp bro

>>>>>>>reddit

What if you don't enjoy things normal people do?
Smoking, drinking, going to clubs, exercising, biking, driving, sports, badminton, soccer, football, basketball, sewing, knitting, boxing, sky diving, rock climbing, running marathons, going to the gym, video games, anime, movies, tv shows

Looks good but not enough for me. I might just be a glutton. Definitely not fat though.

>wah wah my co workers bully me cuz i eat alone!

they bully you because you are shit OP. sat alone in school and sitting alone at work, what a shocker

Jeez calm down faggot, I said mix it up once in awhile. It's just not healthy to eat the same shit every single day but do what you want.

Wow you really are a faggot, no wonder you eat alone.

that looks good op i would munch it down

vegetarian mental disorder detected

kys

I'll be laughing in my paid off mortaged house while they splurge paycheck to paycheck

Sorry Bro but you got trapped by the Foodpreping Meme.

YOU DONT HAVE TO SAFE MONEY ON FOOD, YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO MAKE MORE MONEY !!!

Foodprepping - This is a poor People mentality.

Lmao those chain of replies cracked me the fuck up. Now I see why no one likes op

It's called lifestyle creep retard.
If you spend $2 on a meal when you earn $2,000 and $20 on meals when you earn $20,000, you're still poor

forever alone virgin autist detected, who said anything about being vegetarian?

I recently moved to the hip part of city, as a countryside boy all these eating places got to me. I know it's wasted money but I eat out after work nearly every day. I'm ok with it tho as having this many restaurants 100meters away from me is something new.
Should stop this habit soon tho, but I guess 4-6weeks of eating outdoesnt really matter in the long run as long as I don't make a habit of it (been doing it for 3 weeks)

Recipe? Looks tasty and healthy.

Laffin at the image of op sitting alone in the office eating chicken and drinking champagne as his co-workers talk shit about him in starbucks.

Go find a hobby you queer, stop whining

I did this when I first moved to the city. It got old after a couple of months. Now I live off rice and chicken and treat myself to a meal from a high end steak house once a week.

>I have no hobbies so I spend weekends and weeknights alone which means I save more money than them.

that sounds sad as fuck though. life isn't only about mammonism user. get some friends and a gf.

How do I get friends if I have no hobbies? I tried hanging out with my coworkers once after work and it was AWFUL.
How do I get a girlfriend if I have nothing to offer to her except money? That's worse than being alone.

If you're still reading this user and thats your food it looks really nice
Spending money eating out is the biggest waste there is so literally do not take any advice from them.

If you're also putting that money saved into coins then its a double win for you.

>>I have no hobbies so I spend weekends and weeknights alone which means I save more money than them.
Even better to put into coins so you can retire sub 30

Play video games and buy a RuneScape gf

my breaktime wasn't enough to even order a meal and finish it. how long are breaktimes in america?

90 minutes

video games are boring

Do you reinvest the difference into bitcoin?
if not you are a reatard

duh, I have $200 free after all my bills and food expenditure and transport expenditure and after $500 S&P 500 and $400 bitcoin investment and I still don't spend that money

Fuck them, seriously. Office people have shit diets most of the times.

start hunting

get a hobby, start lifting, doing yoga, and bjj. Or make some crypto friends

what's bjj?
and I tried those but there were boring
crypto friends only watch anime and video games both of which I tire off

Well desu I think my housemate is boring for doing this and eating the same thing everyday but wasting lots of other food.

Just because you do meal prep doesn't mean you need to make the same thing daily?

I cook and freeze evening meals for convenience and like to have a good variety.

I only eat the same thing everyone week.
One week of chicken and broccoli, another of pork and cauliflower, then chicken and beansprouts then pork and spinach, then chicken and carrots then pork and broccolli.

I don't appreciate food anyway, why spend $50 on a meal when a $10 meal tastes the same to me.

3$ per meal is still pretty high out there user
you might want to consider averaging it down a bit
I mean for 3$ I have enough food for the whole day

Enjoy your shorter lifespan you anemic faggot

300 pounds of chicken costs $2
a head of broccoli cost $1

>what's bjj?
blow jobbing johnies, it's a fun game where you sign up for grindr and offer blow jobs to any hot guy in your area. It's a good way to make new friends OP, cheap too.

brazilian jiu jitsu.

There is no situation where having another guy try to snap your limbs off or choke you to death is going to be boring.

is that all garlic? they ostracize you because you stink.

> nice fit meal

There is definitely a balance, eating healthy must be put above any other priorities , including making money. Your look and health remains strong asset to have .
Your body is an investment . What OP eat is great. There is no way I can eat for less than 10-15euro /day and I never eat out; but this is just me and might be not relevant to everyone for sure. Being tall and still growing doesn't help as caloric needs is much higher than my peers
I also like to eat fresh organic veggies, grass fed meat, fish from the sea and not from farm.. So it definitely costs a lot more.

anyway anons
1) eating well/exercising
2) Investing in crypto, business, stocks, whatever venture earning money
3) growing your relations / improving whatever skills you can leverage on now or later/enjoy

the rest doesn't matter

barefoot?

Eat some carbs you faggot.

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/297491176

This range of products are the shit. Less than $3 a meal.
I make my own cheaper tho. 1kg of unprocessed chicken breast is £4 here. I eat those when I haven't had time to prep or fancy a 'treat'.

But it solves the dry chicken problem

maybe he's cutting, you dingbat.

Food Wishes, nice. You're alright my friend.

>nothing wrong with skipping major vitamins, fiber and carbs
Enjoy your liver failulre and your eyes turning yellow

Maybe start a podcast and hire a powerful young assistant who can constantly"pull up" interesting YouTube videos and articles too

Your problem is having major depression if you can't enjoy things.

Probably related to eating the same shit everyday and your brain not getting enough 5htp

depression is fake thing made up by losers and I don't eat the same thing everyday

Kek

>ctrl-f soylent "no results"
why the fuck aren't you just drinking your meals to get the exact nutrition but zero shopping/prep/cleanup?

Depression as a desease is fake, but depression as a state is quite true and it would be dumb to descredit the fact that your happiness depends 100% on your chemical substances present between your neurotransmiters, such as serotonin and dopamine.

Therefore a person who lacks these substances due to another desease, diet or brain damage have in fact, clinical depression.

>Being tall and still growing doesn't help as caloric needs is much higher than my peers
>still growing

You must be
>EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
To use this website

You don't cut with no carbs. That is bro-science. You need carbs to lift! The state of fitness today... Too many bad PTs giving out bro science advice. Calories in vs calories out and get your protein in! 45g of fat minimum give or take height age etc then 100g+ protein (pref 150 if you lift hard but anything over 200 is pointless even if you are a giant) minimum and the rest glorious carbs! It is all about the calories baby, fuck macros. 3500 cals = 1lb of body fat. Over or undereat by that amount and you will lose or gain that weight. The lean gains are exercise related and lean loss from cutting too hard. Get your carbs in your belly!
t. lost 120+lbs fat and gained 30+lbs lean mass (newbie gains/muscle memory gains) over 3 years.

that looks kinda gross dude...so much garlic

I literally will starve for a day or two until I'm able to eat again. Currently my foot is broken & I live alone so I can't really go shopping a do can't wash dishes so I'm surviving of cup a noodles right now.I cry myself to sleep sometimes I weigh about 125 pounds and my skin is starting turn yellow but I don't have a choice because I won't be able to walk until December

soylent delivered to you

You need carbs, bro

happens to me at uni

>ah it is so cute you make your own food
>why don't you go to cafeteria with us user
>why do you always eat alone

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS I'LL DO WHAT I DAMN WELL PLEASE