Post best bench and a pic of you also bodyweight

on right benched 45kg plus the bar and I weigh 61kg in the afternoons

Been training 4 months on and off with rib cartilage injury but still making progress

Post yours

>plus the bar

On the left obv. I'm not Lee Adama.

120 kg weight.

170 kg bench.

bench 110kg plus the bar today

Good progress bro! At least you're not a vain cheating faggot that adds the bar to his total to impress people.

Good luck on your journey to 2pl8 (80kg)!

>plus the bar
Hahahahahhahahahah

I benched 60kg (not counting the bar ofc) for five reps yesterday, 2pl8 one rep max feels close, but so far away at the same time!

Dude, he's right, quit being a stat-inflating faggot.

You must also be baiting him since he said "plus the bar" by saying 2 plate is 80 kg, when it's in reality 100 kg.

No, he's wrong, and so are you fuckface. You don't say "plus the bar". You count the bars weight to your lift moron. Instead of saying "I bench 45 kg plus the bar" you are supposed to say "I bench 65 kg" because the bar is 20 kg.
Learn to count idiots.

See what you did OP? By being a dumbass and saying "plus the bar", now the entire thread is full of nothing but people having fun at your expense with stuff like "here's my PR, not counting the bar ofc".
You fucked up.

Two plates on each side = four 20kg plates = 80kg

Maybe you're using those olympic 25kg plates, but they're not what a "plate" refers to. I hope this clears up any confusion!

Whoa, no reason for name-calling. I don't know if you're new, but counting the bar in your total is frowned upon. If you do that at the gym, people will think you're arrogant!

Two plates on each side = four 20 kg plates = 80 kg + the bar which is 20 kg = 100 kg
Idiot. You always count the fucking bar.
That is why there is NO reason to ever say "plus the bar" or "without the bar". You always count the fucking bar in lifting, because you ARE LIFTING THE BAR.
Good one. See what you have done OP?

I think that's an american thing though. Here in sweden, everyone just includes the bar in their total.

looks like that's not a proper full size 20kg bar though. I had one of those benches and the bar weighed 5kg.

must be a swedish thing, here in australia we dont include bar weight

So you add the bar THREE TIMES to your PL total? That's 130lbs of pure cheating right there!

Yeah the bar is actually weightless here. 20 kg, but it's 20 kg of olympic air.

you an aussie tradie?

Work at bunnings, from oz tho

75kg BW
95kg bench

37 years old
225LBS / 6'3"
345LB max bench
315LBS x 2
lifting for 23 months (did in past, took a 4 year break)

whoa...
are you gonna tell me you guys count the first 2pl8s as well?