/skelly/ - Skellies general

Ho are my fellow skellies going?

How many pounds have you put on your frame since the start of 2017? What weight are you aiming for?

Went from 70 oh to 81 kg in 5 months, going for at least 86-87 this year, and my goal is 95-100kg.
6'3 btw

Started at 79 but dropped 8kg in 30 days because of ramadan so im at 70ish now
(5'11)

Started lifting again about a month ago and couldn't eat anything at all without feeling extremely nauseated or vomitting but I would force food down regardless

Turns out I had a stomach ulcer, now I take pills for it and eating is fucking easymode since I'm used to feeling like shit now :)

Also put on about 7lbs in 5-6 weeks or so. Was stagnant for a bit because of stomach issues

You're only skelly if you're at least sixty kg

Started this year at 130. Now I'm 144. Right now I'm aiming to be 155.

I have a question somewhat related to this. I'm still in my noob gains phase, but I feel like my bi and tri are outpacing my forearms and especially wrists. Are there good exercises for beefing up wrists and forearms (srs replies only), or will they catch up on their own from the rest of the routine?

My goal weight is 185 pounds right now, at 160. It's gonna be muscle since I work out well. I've started eating more too, more regularly. I finally got sick and tired of going to the gym after a few days of eating barely below maintenance and never progressing, I can't wait to see my lifts actually increase for once.

What do you currently do for forearms? For me, reverse curls do the trick just fine. You just have to make sure you don't move your elbows up, but let the forearms do all the work.

deadlifts, heavy pull ups / rows, heavy shrugs

to the extent it is possible to thicken wrists, i think bench press is the exercise most likely to result in this

You can't increase your wrist size, that's just genetical (except if you gain enough fat so that your entire body gets fatter and your forearms therefore increase in size), but that doesn't matter, no one in real life gives a shit if your wrists are kinda small if you're ripped.

Remember

Skelly>Skinny>Skinnyfat

Just because you're thin doesn't make you a skelly

I think I'm more skinnyfit, if you've got low bodyfat but not awfully low weight I'd say skinnyfit is the place you're at.

Im 5 11
I aim for 185, im 170 now and was 160 in april

I only have 3 month lifting

Skinnyfat not skelly

3 years ago i lifted for 4 months, in that time i was 145 lbs, really thin and got to 155

I've lost 5 pounds :/

I've been injured and haven't been able to do any upper body. Most was 170, currently at 165 6'0"
Want to be back to 170 before the end of the summer.

making slow progress, currently cutting because I turned into a fat lard.

Are you at 1/2/3/4 yet? If not, why are you cutting?

>t. fat powerlifter

Not everybody is shooting for the arbitrary marks that mean nothing to 99% of people

Started from the average

Now we're definetly not there because depression and bitchy not-gf, but made some progress

6'1 134 lb lifting about 2 months

current stats
s 3x5 210
dl 1x5 245
b 3x5 125

good work smelly bro

6'3" here
I started two months month ago at 155 lbs, now I am at 175. My goal is 190.

Good job man!

What do you eat?

Is 6'3 100kg 12%BF achievable natty?

All big lifts build forearms. Your arms are only as big as you lift when you are noob gains phase you cant even tell your weak points when everything is weak

nice, general routine?