/fat/ ">tfw cant blame muh genetix because parents are good looking" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:
>

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

לְהוֹדוֹת (((confess)))

I went on vacation for two weeks, did so well week 1 but it all came crashing down on week 2 :(

i going to eat shake shack but it'll only be 620 Cals rabbi i swear

thanks for posting /fat/bro

I ate one kilogram of cheddar cheese over a two hour period seven days ago

The reason I lift is to raise my TDEE as high as possible without being fat.

Progress

get a cut and shave.

Good job man

Progression

shaggy my man lookin good

Sorry, I gotta ask: is loose skin a problem at all? It looks like you had a pretty big gut like I do now, and that's a concern of mine.

I'd love to know height and weight too, if you could.

Good job, though. That's my goal. Do you do much lifting?

is it advisable to do HIIT cardio when my muscles are still sore from lifts yesterday?

that's a lot of cheese

Shalom, Rabbi...
I bought bacon and salami, and brought it in my muslim family's house, rabbi. It's hidden under the cheeses in a plastic bag with my "diet" food, rabbi.
I know this is absolutely haram, and not halal or kosher at all, rabbi Moyshe, but I just couldn't pass up the low calorie, high fat, high protein goodness. I have to also admit it tastes good.

Other than that, I've been a good goy and doing Omad-an for about a month now, and I only average 700-900 calories a day. Been losing weight consistently.

Breh. Thats fucking amazing. Good for you.

Cheesus...

The shirt I use to measure my progress

Sorry for the exposed gut.

64lbs down with a heckuva lot more to go

Looked better when fat. Lmfao all for nothing.

you look like you have a good looking face, to be honest. You're a chad in the making, I think.

cutting down on the scooby snacks did you a lot of good.

never been that fat but I'm envious of your progress. must feel good desu

Yes but it's worse for others. If I suck in my stomach it looks like a prune. My thighs look fuckd unless I lay down and my ass is a little frumpy. Also i can kinda move my fat around if that makes sense. I can give myself huge tits but when i stand they dissapear. I do lots of leg exercises and bodyweight stuff like pushup and situps and I jog. I used to lift weights and swim but I stopped for a while. Only recently got back into excercise.

So after getting on a strict diet I found out I'm lactose intolerant. Which kinda helps put my mind at ease knowing I can't cheat with cheese burgers and milkshakes.

Reverse inflation fetish

I've been a bad goy drinking diet sodies and eating peanut butter

>tfw neck fat

REEEEEEEE I DON'T CARE ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT IN MY THIGHS

JUST TAKE IT FROM MY FUCKING FACE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

last time (and only time) I saw my face looking good, I was at a BMI of 17 and technically underweight.
I'm going back there...I just can't live with this fat food in cheeks storing, hamster looking face anymore.

I can't stop eating Negerküsse und Brötchen

Just finished my 2nd day water fast and I'm starting to get scared after reading about refeed syndrome. Should I continue my fast? I want to go 30 days.

>All these progress pics made me wish i took a before pic
fuuuck

>been in a two week long spiral of depression of alcoholism since my ex contacted me
>turns out everything's great for her while I try to make myself suffer with everything I do
>nearly turns me into a Jack Nicholson-type rambling psychopath even though this has never happened before in my life
Jesus fucking Christ, I was able to live as an apathetic piece of shit years ago and I never thought I'd fuck myself up so much. I can't even believe how ridiculous it is. Didn't do any lifting either since I fucked up my leg somehow and it's been hurting ever since. But I think now it's time to cut her out from my life again and think about improving myself to actually make sure that I can get by by myself.

Oh, and I also for some reason didn't gain any weight at all. I was already afraid because I feel like I did gain back everything I've suffered through losing during the past two months but it literally remained the same. At least my two week binge of physical and mental self destruction didn't really sway me from my goals. Which is really fucking weird because considering how much shit I've showed into myself, something should have happened.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings, /fat/.

Just eat less of them.
I like my Semmeln too but I only tend to eat them on Saturday. Just remaining below your daily caloric goal, even though your macros won't be perfect, is better than forcing yourself in the long run.

Same

Thought I would quit 2 weeks in and I knew it would depress me having it on my phone after giving up.

Im the shaggy user. didn't take pics of myself until I already lost 30 pounds. My fattest pic was one someone took of me. I avoided cameras beacuse they shattered the illusion that I was a pudgy lovable lot dwarf like bombur and instead I just looked like a fat inbred hick amerilard

fat fucks

>I avoided cameras beacuse they shattered the illusion that I was a pudgy lovable lot dwarf like bombur and instead I just looked like a fat inbred hick amerilard

going to need you to fucking delete this right fucking now

No, you should not. Fasting is not worth it.

>finnally lost 30 lbs
>eat icecream for the first time in 2017
>regain 2lbs

WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS FAIR. FUCKING SUGAR IS CANCER

it's only /lmao2lbs/, user

You transformed from a 45-year-old into a teenager. Impressive

Literally looks like 2 completely different people. You must get mad complements from people you know m8. Almost makes me wish I had been bigger so I could have transformed this hard.

Great job m8

trying my hand at actually making food at home

23 year old 5'11 at about 245. What would you all suggest as a good goal weight for myself? I definitely want to get to 200 but don't know how far to go from there. Thanks.

Why don't you check what a healthy weight is for your height, and then decide if you want to build a good amount of muscle or just get rid of the fat?

2 lbs that took me 2 weeks to lose ffs

I've looked into it myself, just thought I'd get outside opinions. And I'm looking to just lose fat for now. I might try to bulk up and gain muscle after I get skinny first.

It's easy to destroy but hard to create meaningful things in this life.

So. Hungry.
Must. Not. Eat.

Should I just pick up smoking? I hear it will stop my need for food.

black coffee is the most beneficial addiction there is.

I did 2 months ago. Still can't bare to look at it 10kg later.

'sup

Can confirm, drink coffee. It will most certainly not taste worse than smoking and won't completely destroy your lungs and shit.

Also getting off heavy smoking seems to be pretty fucking hard yo. I've seen a friend who's been smoking around a pack a day quit cold turkey and fuck, he was miserable for weeks.

It doesn't. It will reduce it by a minuscule amount.

Yeah. I'm very antisocial but on the rare occasion someone i know sees me they shower me with compliments. It's nice but i'm still not very attractive to people who don't see how far i've come. I want to get to the point were i look good enough that people approach me and i can laugh at and reject them. That's my dream

>I want to get to the point were i look good enough that people approach me and i can laugh at and reject them. That's my dream

That's pathetic dude...

Aim for 160 then bulk till you have desired muscle

In all honesty i'm probably too shy to do something like that but i still wanna reject a bar slut stacy really bad.

not the guy you're responding to, but I want to cut really low to be able to do one good long bulk and pack on maybe 35 out of 44lbs of muscle mass/total mass.
I'm a woman, 5'4 and 118lbs. I was thinking get down to 110 at first, but the closer I get, the more I realize I'll still be fairly fat.
Is 100lbs a reasonable amount to go down to?

looks good, keep it up user

I know bmi is flawed as a measurement system, but you'd be pushing well into underweight. If you still feel like you look fat then you might want to just start lifting now or at 110.

If you feel fat after gaining a bit more weight while lifting you could always cut again, and it would be easier since you have more muscle mass.

I ate 200 grams of pasta with ketchup for brekki.

Nothing wrong with being a bit vain, mate. If he's a cunt, he'll enjoy it, and will keep doing it while remaining a fucking cunt. If not, he'll probably get tired of it after a couple of times and feel more shit because of the whole thing - as he probably should.
Sometimes being a fucking cunt can be quite cathartic.

I'm in the process of quitting smoking right now. I'm on my fifth attempt. Started when I was 17, I'm 25 now. Been smoking a pack a day for the last 5 years.

On the bright side, the frustration of quitting is good motivation for cardio

These are getting pretty gud.

Have you remembered that you're truly ugly and autistic and losing weight will only help a smidge

should I binge today and just go full on crash diet starting tomorrow? I have this plan of getting chocolate, icecream, biscuits and some fruits. It would be the last day of my bulk so i'd end it in a blast

I've been "underweight" by BMI standards before, the lowest recorded (adult) weight I've been was 104lbs, four years ago, and to be quite frank with you, I was feeling great, and in the best shape of my life.
So I don't really care much for BMI, but I am more willing to take bf% into accounts. I should be getting a caliper in the mail soon. I might go by bf% rather than goal weight to decide when cutting. What do you think is an adequate bf% to stop cutting, for my stats?

Also, I've done some research and found out about this :
scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/
I put in the information (from a hypothetical perspective for when I will start bulking).
I think the calculator is targeted at men, so there is probably a high chance that I will get half the estimated results that it's given me.

From that it's reasonable to assume I will be putting on about 10.5 lbs of lean mass a year,
so it'll take me approx. 3 years and a half to get to my results. Then I can cut out the projected 20% fat gain (which can easily be maintained no higher with regular measurements and adjustments), in less than a year, and have my goal body.

To be honest, I've considered doing the small cuts/small bulks cycle, but I don't think I can do it, it just doesn't seem like something I would be able to do. I'm already sick of this cut, so I'd rather take it to the extreme now, then coast off bulking for a good three years while lifting heavy, then reap the actual fucking rewards in four. kind of like an investment.

I was 178 on the weekend. Now I'm 180
I know I shouldn't take daily weight measurements as serious but I'd be lying if I said they didn't incur an almost primal autistic motivation within me to work even harder

They're going to tell you no but if you can actually crash diet then go for it. As long as you aren't setting back your goals by weeks.

when stopping* cutting.

something like 2-3k calories extra, in 8 weeks of PSMF I will lose 24 pounds by my math so it would put me a day or two behind. all good tho. I am too dumb to diet the right way

if i lose weight i'll be only autistic, and a good amount of girls are into shy guys as long as they're not too pathetic.

Just going off of a bf% chart 14-20% bf is considered 'athlete' levels for women. So no less than that probably.

If you do cut that low and then manage to bulk with 80% lean mass gain you'd still be within athlete levels of bf, so you might not even have to cut much after. That's assuming a perfect bulk though.

>dad knows i'm dieting and buys me food anyway

i had to bite my tongue. i'm so fucking angry with him i want to punch a hole in the drywall. he hasn't just done this once, it's a behavior pattern and he will not fucking stop

Yeah, I think I got the nutrition and exercise down to a tee, it's really other factors such as illness, injury, or simply genetics that might fuck me over.
Since I am getting close to the end of my cut, I've started preparing for the bulk so I can go straight for it, and therefore been looking up
my bulking TDEE and Recommended Caloric Intake (on Sailrabbit, with the option Gain)
I've put it an estimated 12.59lbs of total gain (just the 44lbs/3.5 years) and it's given me a caloric intake target of 1819/day (not bad, I think). My only concern is that I will have to recalculate caloric intake as I put on mass (at a rate of 1.05lb/months) in order to get the adjusted intake, or if it's already taken into account in the calculation? I'm thinking I'll do a readjustment calculation each one to two months, and if I exceed/don't meet the projected gain next month, lower/up the caloric intake. It's going to be full blown autism with doing that and also taking bf% measurements on a 3 months basis to see if I am still in the 80/20 ratio, but it's much less painful than actually cutting because I fucked up.
Gotta start thinking seriously of how to set my bulking macros too, there's a lot of conflicting information around.

Damn dude, nice.

I've put it at* an estimated 12.59lbs of total gain per year* ...

As long as you get enough protein your macros will probably be fine.

You are taking this to autism levels further than I have seen in this thread, possible in all of Veeky Forums .

You're gonna make it

thanks. I am thinking of making a bulking infographic based on this method I came up with, for /fat/ once they lose the weight. Should take me a couple days of work, but it'll be worth passing along, I guess. Will simplify a lot of the work for you guys.

I dont count pickles calories

187. Take a fat shit and clean out my bowels. Go for a run. Take a piss. Drink water. Reweigh. 183 FUCKING HOW.

No. You need to change your eating habits. Temptation will always be there you adabt

buy a new scale

I agree with you. I'm not going to eat the stuff he bought but I'm just angry that he knows I'm trying to eat healthier and he bought it anyway. My little brother is also getting tubby and my dad doesn't even seem to notice.

In the exact same boat except it's my mum. Just thank them for the food and keep it in the fridge or pantry. Offer it to your sibling if you have one, or fit it into your diet at some point or another. You're making it too hard on yourself.

How do I handle the freedom barbecue guys? I can see myself easily eating 5000+ calories tomorrow in meat cheese nachos white bread from the buns and oh god I get alarm bells just thinking about it.

I think I'm just gonna fast from now until the incident. I can't turn down almost unlimited home flame cooked meat that is so tender. It's too damn much.

>people complaining about sipping monster
>dont sipping tea in fact are literally *TWO* calories

I've lost 35 pounds so far and no pics to show for it other than a tiny driver's license picture

Dumb frogposter

Enjoy it, just don't purposefully overindulge. Then eat continue your diet as per normal. You fucking autistic spazz. Don't get caught up 100% in "muh-muh diet" to the point where you never get to enjoy anything. I don't understand how you could eat 5k tomorrow. Just skip the meals that surround the bbq.

Don't each cheese or chips and go light on the sauce.

Stick to meat and veggies. If you can, I'd suggest scraping off some bbq sauce and getting more meat. BBQ sauce is a ton of calories. Like kore than you'd ever imagine. Like chicken skin, it's an easily removable item that cuts the calories in half

Very odd situation and tough to mention this since I might get called on it but here it goes

I've been dropping weight for a while now, made a big, big mistake late may and haven't been able to get below the weight I was at in May

Sometime late May i overate a lot in a 2 day period and spent most of the time eating carbs when I wasn't eating carbs before.

Early June had day where I ate a lot as well

This set my diet back a month

This morning I'm below the weight I was in May

I have been losing weight but during that time in May and June I put on like 5-6lbs and it took me a week to drop that 5-6lbs again

WTF

>binged 4k calories at the weekend holiday family cookout yesterday
>didn't even lift 'cause was also drunk as fuck by the end of it

Losing weight makes me feel I have more self control over myself. So today I've quit smoking cigarettes because fuck them. Hopefully the restraint I've developed during this diet let's me kick the nicotine

BMI is a bunch of bullshit, don't listen to it. I have a BMI of 21 which is good, but I look fat. BMI can suck a fat one, I'm lifting and losing until I look good in the mirror not some faggot normie scale to make fatties and skinnyfats feel better about themselves.

What is it? Got a recipe? Looks good user

don't give up faggot.

Bmi is only bullshit to normie weight ranges. Obese by bmi is obese to the entire planet

Nigga this was me at 21 BMI, no muscle too.

I call that obese, at least overweight af.

Nobody cares what you call that. Obesity is determined by the BMI scale. You can call yourself ugly as you wish

Ok fair enough.