Girls in the UK are now creaming themselves over this guy

Girls in the UK are now creaming themselves over this guy.

Realistically, natty or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCGFPpQBu5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wouldnt roid for that, 155lbs @ 10% bf

WTF he's ugly.....

WHY DONT GIRLS LOVE MEEEEEEEE

That's more 8%

top tier genetics (top 5-10%), 5+ years running a good routine, a+++ tier diet(no cheat days). his taper looks wide as fuck but could be just sick genetix, his traps and shoulders look natty though so plausible

This is the look girls like in the UK?

Once i reach my goal look, Im in business.

The pic is clearly photoshoped, so id say achievable, but cant really tell. Those forms are not human.

In terms of mass and definition it's definetly attainable natty. He does however have pretty amazing genetics so unless you have the same frame and insertion you wont look like that.
Also, he's a model making a living on being muscular, that generally means they're not natty.

(you)
can someone tell me why im ugly?

Nope.

Maybe with a little bit more fat

does that one bitch have a blackeye?

not surprised

I'm not sure user

his delts are unnatural

most models I know are super short which doesn't get picked up on in the shoots they do

couple cycles or gear and most will look like that

Don't see why he wouldn't be natty. Intermediate natty powerlifter myself and have more muscle than this guy, except for chest. So he's probably done a brosplit for years and probably has chicken legs too.

mirin haircut

Anything to help you get through the night bro, keep pushing for that 4 plate squat.

Do I need to do 100x OHP at lightweight jesus what the fuck is with those delts

Not hating. Just wanna know how I can just verge into this mode

Natty almost for sure, 100% natty achievable physique. Not a lot of mass, good proportions, not crazy lean (no striations on shoulders/chest/serratus, pretty typical vascularity, subtle adonis belt), and all of this is on camera so he 100% looks worse in normal lighting.

>traps
>shoulders
>taper

You're a dumb broscience nigger.

Proportionally big shoulders just means you have to be small everywhere else.

Pump, angles and photoshop, most likely. That's a calvin klein photoshoot, you can bet you're ass they're pulling every trick to make him look as good as possible.

>his delts are unnatural

Fat boy detected

Lightning + Adobe Gains can make any decently big and lean dude look 6% BF. Bodybuilding is all smoke and mirrors.

>implying Genova isn't gunning for the Olympia this year

Pissening 2bh

achievable natty? might be
did he get there natty? probably not

His pecs are unaesthetics imo. It looks flat. Probably the small upper pec.

Yeah I hate Love Island double standards but with that said it really puts things into perspective for you.

So many girls love these guys just because they're shirtless on TV and surprise have muscle. I hate lots of fucking girls who talk about "he's mine" like they are worth shit but on the other hand it's pretty motivating to know that if you're ripped you can pretty much get any girl you want, even if betas deny it or if girls deny it themselves.

Every somewhat fit person can look good with a professional photoshoot and photoshop

>never heard of love island(not a bong)
>look it up on the ol tube
>first clip
>black guy kissing white girl
>england.jpg
>second clip on of all the guys
>jacked tall guys
>one hardcore compensating manlet whos roided to the gills
gonna check some more out looks like some degenerate fun

would depend on frame and height but it looks very achievable especially considering this picture was taken with perfect lighting and shit to make him appear bigger

The black guy got rejected by every single girl on the first episode. Don't be fooled user.

>UK creaming themselves over a non-white shitskin

wow call the presses

Well at the first glance I'd say he's into roids even knowing thats achievable natty.

BUT! I don't fall anymore for the calvin klein trolls , c'mon remember the justin bieber hype on CK's photoshoot ? My opinion is his kinda average with good proportions and had a shit ton of photoshop

That's a really impractical hairstyle

So girls are into middle-east looking guys?
Says who, the BBC?

I bet he doesn't even deadlift

and I bet he's never heard of SS

Veeky Forums blown the fuck out

Who honestly care about the UK?

By girls he literally means girls by the way. 9-15 year olds

Every lass from 9-25 watches Love Island

You know some days I'm really glad I don't have a gf to watch this shite with

>he's ugly

autism

Exactly what I thought lol

youtu.be/ZCGFPpQBu5s
girls in Uk are creaming themselves over jamal

>stratford

I just tell her I'm not watching it with her and go and read or something instead

nice shoop

interesting. So black dudes can also be autistic

Good lighting mixed with angles. Make him stand complete straight and his shoulders won't look that popped.
Easily natty. 3 years tops.

Who is this semen demon?

>a swimwear model is natural

are you guys fucking retarded? His fucking job is to look good, his livelihood DEPENDS on his physique, you don't think he is using steroids?

Its almost like that photo was staged and he had a professional hair stylist do it for him. Ofc its impratical, he probably just sideparts it day-to-day.

>watch some more love island
>i want to marry camilla now

>ywn be a big mongy hot Geordie

ARGH

Most yanks won't be aware of this but pretty much every "aesthetic" gym rat in the UK uses either prohormones/sarms or injectables. There isn't really a natty culture here, there isn't the same stigma around steroids.

As for why girls like him, it's because he has a handsome face. There are thousands of guys with a physique like that, it's facial attractiveness that makes the difference. Thought that would be obvious.

>this is the same stupid country that cried and cried about this advert
i fucking hate roasties. fucking kill them all

Only fat fucks complained about that lad

Naw

That cunt tried to cuck based Kem, but my nigga is too slicc and swarthy for that kind of skullduggery

Kem is pretty sound for a manlet I do say

No homo but this has to be shopped look at how thin his waist is and divide that by 2 and take a bit of for room to move and you will understand how shit his legs must be if this werent shopped.

Natty with some really good photoshop.

Every white trash inbred mongoloid maybe

>he looks better than me so he must be on gear

It's attainable naturally. Doesn't mean that's how he got it though

thick as a whales cock mind

Probably because native British men are ugly as sin

what the fuck gross]
brits are actually nasty

how'd that one guy get a frog chin?

Terrible fat distribution genetics I guess

is this north korea? why are there only 2 hair style options of short as fuck and bald

Every gym culture is like that lol

>most models I know are super short
what

aren't all models supposed to be tall?

>British girls

Sounds horrifying

Yah a lot of malemodels are 6 feet tall no exception.

That gymcel is coping when he says "models he knows are super short".

All normal males watch it too, its top bants

who /johnny/ here?

Pretty sure its 70% his god tier face and hair combo.

Or he could just be a manlet who gains really fast

why are British people so ugly? This is NOT a coincidence, there is also a clear consensus that British girls are below average

Elliot pls

Wasn't this like a special gathering for special retarded people?

>UK girls creaming themselves over a Paki
Top lol

Undiluted Anglo genetics.

But this guy isn't that bad lookin...

Fuck...

>special retarded people
yeah, anglos

Made me kek

no it's not. some vascularity in the arms, 404 lower abs not found. He's not under 10%.

middle guy could be a chad with bad fat distribution.

One of these days I'll post a pic of myself of Veeky Forums so you guys can accuse of me of roiding because a good majority of you all are narcissistic. Also, most of you can't comprehend the fact that some people are more genetically gifted than others.

Is that Enrique iglesias?

yea this was a special section of the stadium, great job faggot

Alright, here are some "normal" British men

Cunt is my age (22) from Newcastle (Also where I'm from), hes like 6'2 or something too. I'm doubtful as to whether he is natty, at most he's only done entry level gear - his delts/arm vasc. is what rings bells for me.

That being said he's a personal trainer and has been training from the age of 16, probably taking it more serious than most, so fuck knows. Guy is mad handsome tho, no homo - I don't think it's his body what makes girls like him.

The UK has won. Won everything. Won civilisation, humanity, world conquest.

The UK has won the culture war, the English language and Anglo media is the worlds most prominent and overruns weak indigenous tribal "cultures" like German, French and Chinese like a tsunami

Won the the realm of education, establishing the worlds top universities in the UK or founded by the British elsewhere. No, your quaint little tribal Shaman-hut universities outside the Anglo world are just there for flavouring.

Won the game of science by inventing the modern world, digital information age, industrial world

Won the game of colonisation, beating out all others soundly, the only successful coloniser which reshaped the face of the planet in Her image. In thousands of years the borders may still remain and to the people of the future, if disconnected from the history of the past, may very well believe the artificial boundaries and cultures of the world were created by God, when it was really just the UK

nice natty goal physique.
wouldn't surprise me if he was on because ive seen people pin to look like a sack of shit.

nice pic