Im around 210 pounds, if i start push ups does it mean i lift 200 pounds?

im around 210 pounds, if i start push ups does it mean i lift 200 pounds?

No, because you push up at an angle. Leverage.

>im around 210 pounds, if i start push ups does it mean i lift 200 pounds?
no
get in pushup position with your hands on the scale and do a pushup, what it reads is about how much you're "lifting" when you do a pushup

give me a decent push up training program please i have to be a chad until next summer

So if I weight 220, get on a scale and do a squat it means I can squat 220 since it reads 220? Faggot.

You'll not turn into a Chad from push-ups alone. Can you get access to a gym? This would greatly improve your chances

>gym

plese no, i don't wanna leave the house all i want is get rid of man boobs and my belly.
im 96kg 182cm

you're a fucking moron
I didn't say it worked for every workout

It sure does! In fact, you can actually bench a little more than what you weigh if you can do at least one push up. Say hello to your new 2pl8 bench! You don't even need a spotter either for you can do more than one push up

I really this this is a troll.

Then stop eating you piece of human garbage

Technically yes if you count you bodyweight you do, but nobody's going to fall for that.

>I really this this is a troll.

Sorry that was 'I really hope this is a troll'.

if im 200 lbs and i do a handstand pushup, whats the equivalent press?

The range of motion is less.

ah ok that makes sense. thanks

if I do a bodyweight squat how much am I curling?

what if it is on an elevated platform?

do handstand pushup if you want to lift all of your bodyweight, but there is no way your 96kg "i don't wanna leave the house" fat ass is going to be able to do that.

My stats are exactly the same

Some people majored in Engineering Tech, and not actual Engineering. They may be too stupid to sum moments about her feet.

chest dips are basically bodyweight push ups.