What weightlifting shoes to my fellow Veeky Forumsizens wear?

What weightlifting shoes to my fellow Veeky Forumsizens wear?

Recently been wanting to buy a pair, especially since 140kg squats are litrelly crushing all the heels on my shoes. I've been looking at the Powerlift.3 which are rather quite expensive for the quality i have heard;

mmafightstore.com.au/shop/adidas-powerlift-3-weightlifting-shoes/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BU9OC1zhBsd/?taken-by=adiweightlifting&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anybody knows where to find these?

instagram.com/p/BU9OC1zhBsd/?taken-by=adiweightlifting&hl=en

>$160

wtf, You could get it for like 100 here in Poland, and lately on sale for like half that price.

I've got powerlifts 2.0 myself. I think it was the best Veeky Forums related purchase of my life. Helped with my squat depth, groin pains due to shitty running shoes sole compression and they look really solid. Sole is elevated, but not as much as in oly lifting shoes.

Overally I really enjoy them, but would not buy for $160

>wtf, You could get it for like 100 here in Poland, and lately on sale for like half that price.

Everything in Australia has a big price, we are taxed out the asshole and things cost lots of money.

>Overally I really enjoy them, but would not buy for $160

Fuck it, won't buy them and might buy a used pair or something if i can.

I also wanted to get the powerlift but some anons told me that the heel donĀ“t hold up in heavy lifts because they are meant to casual lifters.
I ended up getting a pair of power perfects II on amazon for 80 euros, no complaints so far.

come at me bro

>tfw i cannot get these in my country and have to roder online
>amazon not supported
>huge taxing

welp, chuck taylor's it is

I bought the nordic lifting ones.
They're pretty comfy.

>ordered a sweet new pair of ostentatious Romaleos for my gains
>DPD fucked up my delivery and now I'm going to have TM volume day without them

Do you guys recommend these shoes for beginners or should I wait til I get into more heavier lifts?

Just buy some as soon as you've decided to take it somewhat seriously or that you enjoy it, strength or training level doesn't matter.
Slightly hyperbolic example, but you wouldn't put off buying a baseball bat and play with a 2x4 for the first 6 months would you?

Anyone knows what store in the Netherlands would sell shoes like this?

You're right, thanks bud.

Have you checked on amazon?

They have some on Amazon but for shoes I'd rather go to an actual store

Oh I see. Im from the states so i wouldnt be able help you. Maybe check out local malls? Or just order them and if they dont fit, just return them. I think they had the returns listed for free, if you dont end up liking them on amazon.

Thanks, will probably do that unless a Duchbro shows up with a recommendation.

how comfy are they?

Romaleo 2's

hard to find these shoes nowadays. all online stores have no normal numbers.
only left with huge foot sizes.

Strengthshop still has them lad, in fact they had a flash sale last Friday

isnt that an UK store with silly GBP figures?
how much to they charge for int'l shipping?

>USD 240

:OOOOOOOOO

>since 140kg squats are litrelly crushing all the heels on my shoes
squat barefoot. you have no reasons to buy oly shoes for deadlifts and squats if you have decent ham and ankle mobility.

I wear the cheap alternative. 30 gbp, including shipping.

What country?

Adipower.

FWM

Why are you looking at an MMA store you fucking moron. I got the exact same shoes for 60 dollars off Amazon last year.

I bought the Kirkland Athletic Sneakers with memory foam inserts from Costco for $16.99. It was a good purchase along with some Adidas socks.

>Kirkland Athletic Sneakers

$8 and 1s from wal-mart

I squat in socks desu.

>fell for a meme
How many olympians squat barefoot?

My gf calls them my old man shoes.

Bought legacy lifters this morning. Looking forward to trying them out.

>another dutch bro here.
I check at adidas in Amsterdam for Leistung 16 IIs but they say to order online. Sucks for sizing but they have free returns .

Edgy poorfag here

>all black converse
Damn I used to have a pair of those back in '08

I like my metals. Heel rise is for manlets.

anyone here want some romaleos (size 12.5) for 50 bucks? very very lightly used, no longer squat so i might as well get rid of them

> rather quite

Powerlifts 2.0. Great for squatting.

Not him but I have a pair and they're very comfy. My foot is too wide for Romaleo's and Adistars, but power perfect II's fit gr8

How much are Adipowers? I just got some on sale for $80

Never owned converse till i started lifting. Get yourself a pair of these bad boys for like $50 off of amazon and you'll be set. When I started lifting I tried just my sneakers and my feet were sore as fuck. Was recommended to try these vs an expensive ass pair of lifting shoes and I won't go back. Good grip, nice and flat, gives me great balance. Caught a milf mirin with these while I was working on squats and she loved them.

Those are Powerlift 3.0's, not Adipowers. Still, awesome show to squat in. I've used a pair of 2.0's for years now with no issues.

Big fan of the positions, I'll probably get the 2.1s one of these days when I'm not poor