Confess your Veeky Forumsness sins to Lord Zyzz

Confess your Veeky Forumsness sins to Lord Zyzz.

I should be stronger than I am for the amount of time I have been lifting. I'm tired of being the jelly skelly.

My squats fucking sucks. Deadlift I'm near the 200 kg, bench press near the 120 kg, but I can only squat 115 kg for 3 reps and my legs look like somebody who never lifts. I feel that my legs don't go higher in lifts.

Im too lazy to cut from 20% to sub 15% so I started running 600mg dnp for 2-3 weeks. 1 week down, can see top of abs now.

i have lost the majority of my gains of 6 years of lifting to the gains goblin i call the girlfriend. i used to have a squat max of 485, now i can barely squat 365. i used to bench 345 now i can barely one rep 290. Please for give me for my sins my lord, i will stray from the Fishy jew as long a i continue my path of sick gainz. we are all gonna make it

Someone should do a piece of Zyzz as Mitras Petragenatrix. Whole stone and carver quote and all, plus the dead mystery hero.

My sins are that I got burned out after doing 2 months of 6 days a week so now I cut back to 5 but increase weights so whatever.

I let having a girlfriend ruin my diet every single weekend and it's making me crazy. I beg your forgiveness, Zyzz. I will break up with her today.

I pussied out on the last set of 2pl8 front squats

I did cardio today

I'm taking eight weeks off to travel around Europe, South Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America to drink, do drugs... and...

to run 6 miles every morning to explore the towns I visit. Goodbye gains. You will be missed.

Zyzz was a loser.

I want to go too. I'm not running tho.
I dumped my bf so I could start lifting.

My diet is shit, I'm too lazy to cook ;( haven't dropped a pound in a month, but i look better in the mirror so i guess that's cool

just started 5x5 last week
I skipped squats twice

I did squats in the curl rack

Ice?

I haven't benched in almost a month because of tendonitis

I FUCKING HATE TENDONITIS

I skip leg day. Well, actually I do hill sprints every other day and find it much more enjoyable then squatting.

On gym days I do soley upper body. Yes, that includes back extension, wood choopers, and ab wheel rollouts for core work.

It's way better.

legs don't even do nothin

Yeah.. especially if you're in the army. I found squatting too much doesn't help your run/ruck times. I started focusing more on just running and using the stairmaster.

For strength... 100% effort up a steep hill on repeat until you want to die is probably the most invigorating exercise I've ever done.

I couldn't finish my 3x5 90kg squats today, so I have to deload by 10%.

Eating chips right now.

top of abs? im at 18-20% bf and i have a constant 2-4 pack if i fast 12 hours its a 6 pack. if you are just now seeing abs i got some bad news about your bf.

yesterday i ate 12 oreos and a glass of whole milk...

sounds tasty lad

im about to drink a whole jug of milk and eat STACYS PUSSY while YOU diet to LOSE GAINS

I havent been to the gym in over a year

Is that my boy leanice44? holla

I also fell into this trap, Zyzz. Please forgive me for falling for the girlfriend meme, i have broken up with her and am back on the path to the peak of Mount Olympus. I ask for your blessing.

I had two refeeds instead of just one

I eat way too much candy.

I thought you looked great, My idol. Now you look like a 2nd year gym goer

I've not lifted in a month and I'm a skelly who can't bring himself to eat enough to get bigger but I can't stop coming here because I'm trying to find my motivation back

i sip.

I've been lifting for eight years and I still only bench one plate. I blame it on my bad insertions and weak leverage but I'm just scared I will push it to failure and have to do the roll of shame.

there's no shame in the roll if you're working hard. no one else cares about you in the gym but you

liquid calories doesn't work for you?

I tried the purple sip yesterday. It tasted like the color purple. Easily my favorite sip flavor now.

I've yet to try calorie-dense shakes, I'm broke so that's another gain goblin. I just started working to fix that, I'll try to eat better and more when I get my first check and hopefully that'll set me back on track

I'm tired of being a 130lbs skelly

purple sip is the GOAT sip

You're as strong as you ought to be. The iron doesn't lie.

I almost snapped my shit up today but I didn't but I continued the workout

>Not doing bodyweight exercises in your hotel room to maintain muscle mass

>travel around Europe, South Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America to drink, do drugs

What a complete waste of time.

zyzz would be proud