6 months, 2 serious masses, 1 BCAA, and 1 Creatine later

6 months, 2 serious masses, 1 BCAA, and 1 Creatine later

Realistically speaking, am i still that DYEL?

Also general rate my shit thread

By Veeky Forums standards yes you are DYEL

>By Veeky Forums standards
By most standards. He just looks like someone that isn't fat and moderately active but not necessarily in a gym.

mirin those arms

no

You look like the generic noobgainer who overrates his progress desu. Not trying to be mean.

Why did you steal my Facebook pics?

Traps are a little exaggerated for you phisyque

Yes, that guy is still DYEL.

Chad/10

Literally pic related

Where are your triceps

Ok memester. You're still DYEL.

You've made some decent progress mate. But it's only been half a year you'll get a lot further
You take really good pictures though, even in the before you look like an alright guy. How'd you do it? Is it just special camera + live in a place with good scenery?

you look great

It's not exclusive to Veeky Forums, though. Anyone who's played competitive sports in their life is laughing at you in their head.

Got any before pics with short sleeves or after in the same clothes as the before?

You look a lot better but it's hard to tel how much when clothes are different. It's like wearing a baggy t shirt then a vest, could look twice the size even if took on same day.

You're a handsome guy, OP. Do not worry about the stupidly tight standards of Veeky Forums. This place will give you body dysmorphia.

sure, 6 months apart
Thanks!
GF is a shitty photographer, but has an expensive camera

That's a massive improvement, how much you lifting now?

How can you tell? he blocked out his face... Good that you are positive, but let's not turn Veeky Forums into what women do on Facebook

Squat : 120kgs
Deadlift : 170kgs
BP : 80 kgs

It seems you just simply started eating. Good for you, but that's a really small improvement for 1 year. Pretty much DYEL.

>1 year
correction, 6 months. Well for 6 months it's ok I guess.

Is 2nd pic with bicep pump? What was your routine?

Lol kill urself, that's a huge improvement for 6 months.

Most of Veeky Forums are still skinny fat after 2 years.

calm down your titties, faggot.

>t. fraud

Different lighting and noob gains. You did good but it's not remarkable. Maybe you hang around unathletic people

Well hey, to people not into photography those photos look aesthetic. Arguably the quality of the shot is higher than anything else I've seen on here. If you've got any advice to amateurs I'm all ears.
Your lifts are pretty solid for 6 months bro, even impressive I'd say.

Ty,

Well, she got a MARK III.
I don't know much about photography, but based on what she says : You should only take exterior pictures in dawn, or sunset. Also, don't be afraid of bright colors

Hope that helps, even if it's shitty advice

I'll keep that in mind it seems pretty simple to implement that, thanks bro. You look good if that's you in that last pic, bit of a funny pic though.
As far as gains, you should keep up the linear progression as long as you can. If also strongly recommend some mobility work and general yoga

you are rich, do you really care?

I'm doing a PPL, 6 times a week

As for yoga, i agree, even though i have a hard time keeping the habit.

Do you have any mobility routines you care to share? Would apreciate it

I've heard great things about Agile 8, it's pretty solid.

Nice, ty

What about stretching? and when do you think i should do it? My hammies feel like they gonna tear when i lift a leg up

>3.5pl8 DL in 6 months
did you ever lift before? how is this possible?

chad genetics

Will mobility work prevents injury and increases performance. Stretching does some of the same. You've probably got very tight hams, all the more reason to do it

You look like this fag kid that shops at the same supermarket as me.

Curlbro with no forearms

true, i'm self aware about forearms
That's why i bought this

its possible, i managed it in 8 months. previous state was being a auswtich man

all my other lifts suck but got 2.5pl8 deadlift 4th try deadlifting ever, at this rate of progression should hit 4pl8 in 6 months maybe a bit less, my leverages seem optimal for it

First pic looks like you were actually in Auschwitz