I FUCKING HATE BEING SKINNYFAT. DO I CUT OR BULK. THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BODY...

I FUCKING HATE BEING SKINNYFAT. DO I CUT OR BULK. THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BODY, IT IS EASIER TO LOOK GOOD BEING AUSCHWITZ MODE OR A FAT FUCK

sad

>DO I CUT OR BULK.
You work out.

Listen, 'tard, bulking is only beneficial if you are a top tier lifter.

You work out and you eat clean. That's all you have to do.

I've been working out since I have been 16. I'm now 20. the four years have just been super inconsistent, and me messing around in the gym. I am familiar with all lifts though and not a newbie in the gym

Your words write checks your body clearly cannot cash.

Tell your crappy story to the tourists, nobody here wants to hear it.

autism

Cut and lift. You'll look better sooner and cutting is easy. Once your bf% is low enough to satisfy you, then you can eat at maintenance or a bit higher to put on muscle mass slowly without fattening up again.

have you tried lifting?

bulking/cutting purely depends on how much food you eat, but if to stop being skinny fat literally just exercise. exercise lowers bodyfat and increases muscle development at the same time, how much you eat just determines how much mass you gain or lose. in essence, just stop being a dumb lazy fuck and get on a program and go to gym at least 3 times a week whilst avoiding eating shitty processed foods with useless nutrients

Not OP, but should I do cardio? I'm skinnyfat and decided to go the bulking route and gained 15lbs in three weeks. Obviously that is far too much so now I'm switching to cutting and waiting until my bf% is low before bulking again

lmfao just start working out. that's what i did to break skinny fat. And trust me. I was HELLA skinny fat. BIG huge hips, tiny shoulders and skinny chest

bullshit, if you think a calorie surplus is only relevant for top-tier lifters you don't know anything and need to shut the fuck up and stop posting

stop fucking posting and giving your shitty newfag advice you DYEL fuck
you cut to 10-12% bodyfat
this

cleank bulk without cardio

Iiterally all skinnyfag people have to do is exercise.

shit all you have to do is play sports. Not even real sports. You could turn your body into something not shit if you just did ultimate frisbee for fucks sake.

Skinnyfats are worse than the obesely obese

Skinny fat is much better than too thin or too fat you idiot, all you have to do now is lift without needing to alternate your diet too much. And you won't get stretch marks or loose skin.

>super inconsistent, and me messing around
I think I found your problem

either roiding or spasticated. just fucking eat well and exercise well you fucktard, bulking and cutting is when you want to gain serious mass not when you need to get out of skinnyfat, or even do a competitive and REAL sport.

you are small weak and stupid

kek, I have done judo for 14 years and find it stupidly easy to put on muscle so the whole bulking and cutting thing semms stupid unless you just want to put on serious muscle mass (which is fair enough) but with this guy just eating well and doing solid weight would be fine. he doesn't need to fully bulk as his fat provides him with hiss excess calories and he doesn't need to cut as he needs some muscle. there is just no middle ground with you low IQ roidheads
t. studying chemistry at a top 20 university and have competed in martial arts for my county

You have to do both either way; you'll reach your goal quicker if you start with bulking, but you'll look better on the way if you start with cutting.

Bulking and cutting are retarded. Just eat clean, lift, and do cardio. We'll get there user were gonna make it.

you may be the least retarded person on this board

A calorie surplus isn't the same as bulking, you absolute moron.

waterfast for a week, you have no muscle so whats the harm

The lost muscle will just give extra noob gains

>waterfast.

Is it really that simple? I know you won't good but would you at least look more proportional?

Bulk. Even if you may not get your beloved abs you'll at least look like a bear and not just some weak nerd.

you won't look good until you have muscle

Not really what I was asking, but would you actually lose the skinny fat flab or is it just you lose pounds.

You dont need to bulk bro, chicks love skinny guys just get some tone.

>skinny guys with good facial and proportional genetics
FTFY

If you think that guy in that webm is "just skinny with some tone" you have some really bad body dysmorphia bro

that guy is dyel tier but he looks good and is clearly confident so it doesn't matter

He doesn't really have a good face, those girls themselves are not that attractive themselves.

okay, so literally every other post is saying different advice...should I cut or bulk???

neither. just remember everyone on here is retarded
it depends what you wanna achieve my lash

I want to look swole

Clean bulk.
Plan on gaining weight, just not too much.
Like 15 lbs this year should do it.
Focus on getting way stronger, then adjust your diet to fit the aesthetic you want later on. You're gonna be able to make corrections along the way, so don't feel like you have to make long term plans right now.
Cardio is a waste of time imo, just eat 200 less Kcal/day.

in this case don't ask me. this guys seems to know a bit but always think about it. don't (((them))) convince you

what would happen if I did cardio and then ate more to compensate for the calories lost? Wouldn't that be better for me health wise?