DRINK MORE WATER

Daily reminder to drink more water buddeh

I haven't drank anything but water and milk for a week now

I haven't drank anything for a week now

You should add "especially skellies".

That'll help them a lot.

Skelly here, is that true or ironic?

thank you for the reminder, I'm taking modafinil and sometimes I forget to sleep, drink or eat for 24 hrs straight

Try it out, drink a shitload of water a few hours before a meal.

Doesn't that make you lose appetite?

I'm not drinking more water, I'm already over 4L a day.

Well let's see here, little buddy.

What is the main problem of skellies? It's that they are underweight.
Now how can that problem be solved? By eating more, obviously.

Let's see if you can work the last two out by yourself:
Does drinking a lot of water supply your body with calories?
Does drinking a lot of water fill your stomach so that actual food cannot be put in?

Picture unrelated.

Guess you're right... I'm just upset about my skelly body cuz I was almost anorexic once, now I'm healthy but I wish to bulk up.
I fucking hate eating tho.

That's why I said a few hours. I know this advice is usually given to fatties to "fill them up" but in a few hours they'll have a raging hunger and consume a volume of food proportional to the water they drank. It should be bulking advice.

>drinking water
holy shit fuck off with this meme shit along with nofap/vegan/keto/cold showers/etc

Thanks I'll try it.

Btw 19yo m, 70kg x 1,85cm or something

Is a gallon a day enough? How do you guys drink hella water and still have appetite? I don't feel like eating for the rest of the day

Look. GOMAD is a meme, but it brought me from 50kg to 78kg. And you only do it to get your stomach stretched enough to allow you to eat REAL FOOD. See, the problem with skellies is that their stomachs really are smaller than normal, because their stomachs have been big enough so far, with the minimal amount of food they've been getting in. Now you wanna eat big, and to do that, you want to get your stomach to accept more food.

Please explain the GOMAD meme.
Also, grats on that bulking holy moly

Not true at all.

This advice can be summed up with "eat more", which skellies know and do, doesn't help with giving them an appetite.

Nvm, just found out that it means 4L of milk a day. Are you fucking nuts?

GOMAD is shit advice, make your own shakes with pre blended oats, cottage cheese (comes out cheaper than the powdered jew where I am) fruits and nuts. Have these shakes with your meals and drink your water. Good luck to you buddeh.

This is true. I love all you can eat buffets so much that I found a way to eat more, I simply chug near a gallon of water a few hours before, thus stretching my stomach out and with only water. The water is processed so quickly that soon, I am left only with an inflated and empty stomach.

Yes it does. Everyone saying drinking more water fill make you more hungry is spouting bullshit.