Mirin thread

>at middle school reunion party last week
>havent seen any of the people there in years before the party
>many of the girls i used to know got really hot
>mfw 2 of the hotest girls look at me and say "wow user got really good looking"

Unfortanetly i didnt smash

>middle school reunion

what the fuck? I didn't even know that was a thing. That's stupid.

It was stupid. It was an excuse to get drunk

>female doctor once complimented my body
>some old guy was touching my back for some reason and told me I have muscular back
>meet friend at the gym that I dont really keep contact anymore and he told me that Im huge
>when I was trying a suit, female shop assistant told me that I have a wide chest and wide shoulders
>mom told me that I should probably stop lifting, Im big enough (normie standarts)
literally all my mires. Height and face are everything in the end it seems

>be beginner in the gym
>one guy talks to another about me having big legs
>that guys replies he's not watching at other dudes's legs all the time
Was it a mire?

>middle school reunion

you better be in highschool or this is absolutely pathetic

>sisters birthday party
>lots of people i have never seen in my life
>random women asking me if i work as a model
>another random women want to dance with me
>a third random women always stand near me and want to drink with me

wasn't all of my family there i would have banged half of the party

It was, and the other dude deflected that homoerotic activity like a master.
>middle school reunion
That's called highschool, bud.

>coworker asked if I wanted some company shirts that didn't fit another guy
>"they didn't fit Jake"
>teehee.avi
>"but your shoulders are nice and wide"

>at a bar with a big group of people
>one girl has my balls in a vicegrip
>true oneitis
>as we're talking she yells at someone behind me
>leans into me and grabs my shoulder
>does a double-take, like let's go and then squeezes harder
>moves her hand to my chest
>lock eyes
>she says goodnight and runs her hand down my chest as she turns around to leave

Best one ever
>chilling with family
>grandpa was a green beret during Vietnam
>training guerillas and shit
>badass radio com tech
>talking me up to my aunt's dad
>"look at how fit he is!"
>"doesn't he look strong?"

Fucking love my grandpa

>be at work
>theres this cute girl there i have crush on
>walk through hallways and she walks opposite direction
>look her in eyes smiling
>she also looks but instantly looks at her feet, pulls out phone
>tfw she sometimes smiles and i hoped she would smile then
feels bad man

>be near store in my car, about to take off back home
>very cute chick stands next to my car and looks through my window her car was parked next to mine
>she smiles nicely
>smile back

not mirin but made me feel good

>some old guy was touching my back for some reason
I hate how often this shit happens

post pic pls

Not even swole but
>old lady cashier tells friend to "let your strong friend carry the groceries"
>first time at new doctor getting a physical, checking my stomach. "Your abs are strong, you must train them a lot".
I've made it boys.

aw user.
make a move or you will
>tfw no gf
FOREVER

>be in the gym
>say hi to this gymbro
>be in dumbbell area, both of us lifting
>he is much bigger and more aesthetic than me so i was looking at him and saying "i wanna be like that" in my mind
>get caught mirin
>"wow dude are u gay?"
>Sperg mode and brain shuts off
>"n-no i just thought you look good"
>"like how when you see arnold and you're like wow i wanna be like that"
>Didn't say anything and continued lifting
Will probably go back to being that guy who comes to lift alone and then leave

ask him for his number next time you see him

You'll have to come out of the closet sooner or later user.

i already made my move 1 year ago on her

she didnt even say a word just walked away

sad

>lanky skeleton
>started working out 8 months ago
>am now buff because i gained 34lbs
>summer holidays are here
>everyone on the small island i spend my holidays on knows each other
>they all remember me as skinny skeleton
>traveling by ship
>2 and half hours go by
>the tingling sensation in my balls grows because i know whats coming because i have been experiencing it for the past 4 months
>every time the boat comes to dock pretty much everyone is sitting on the wall by the doc like pic related
>the ship docks
>take my luggage and make my way to the exit
>a huge group of people i know sees me
>trying my hardest not to act like i didnt notice them not to start smirking like a retard
>i come up to them
>"hoooly shit user you are a fucking beast"
>"what the hell happened to you man"
>"omg user you got so strong haha"
>hate this because i hate attention, but secretly like it because it gives me a sense of accomplishment
>10+ people proceed to compliment me and tease me a bit while feeling me up all over my body
>feel like im being raped
>but i like it
>as i walk around the island i run into more people i know and everyone react the same

for the first time in the past 7 years i can confidently walk anywhere i want and not feel like people are secretly judging me in their heads because i look like a starvation victim.
And boy it feels nice.

Oh yeah sorry forgot to add this
>no homo
still i'm bi

i know your feel laddo

bittersweet feel

on the side note
>people say "hey you look big"
>but have body dysmorphia and still look small in mirror

i am sorry bro, you might be good looking, but you wouldnt even if your family want there

work on your social skills bro, you already have the looks

i could be wrong but i think it was more about that my wife was there too

nice

shiiite, i underestimeted you

looks like you made it

Finland?

yes

i'm 30 now. when i was 18 i was a hyper lanklet skeleton (6'4" and around 12%bf with zero muscles). now years later women turn their heads when i walk by and it feels fucking amazing.

Im in college

Maybe you should quit being a repressed faggot and realize that physical interaction between men is fine. Hand on the back, shoulder, arm, back of the neck, these are all signs of affection and can be totally fine between dudes without implying anything. Not liking interaction with others is a sign of anti-social behavior and autism. If he's grabbing your ass or legs or trying to hold your hand then yeah dude something's weird, but you need to get a little more friendly is all it sounds like.

>body dysmorphia
fucking hate it. Being 6'3 and having a 6'7 arm span my arms always look think to me when im looking at myself in the mirror. Yet everyone around me keeps telling me my arms are huge. I still dont see it but whatever, ill go with the flow. I dont consider myself that big, but everyone else says i am, so go by that.
no, the balkan region.

>6'3
>6'7 armspan
Dude same here, and I got fucked/blessed with wide shoulders and ribcage, look like a fucking door. Even at 15in my arms look small sometimes.

Then I put on a size large shirt and realize I'm fucking huge.

When they told you to get in shape they didn't mean a square

no need to hide it bro, gays are accepted here on /fit

No they aren't you degenerate homo.

hahaha
and same here with the shoulders and ribcage. I got 50" shoulder circumference and a 35" waist, but my arms are 16". Still cant decide if my shoulders are a bit too big for my body, but people respond positively to it.
Large shirts look like shit on me, i wear small because it presses against my body quite nicely, not to the point where you can see every bump and crevice on my body, but you can see my traps, delts, lats, chest and it cuts off above my triceps so it looks nice. I look 2x bigger without clothes tho.

>15 inc arms
>anything big

>tfw I have 16.5/17 inch (with pump) and I have small arms

Damn, that grandpa one is goodfeels 4 sure

Got a similar one.

>be me
>at uni, spiral into drugs and depression, put on loads of weight
>see my nan. Shes quite old, and a little bit senile at this point. She says "wow user, youve gotten so fat"
>i feel awful that this old woman has to watch her grandson fail at live in her final years

>3 years later, after getting kicked out of uni, ive turned my life around, got Veeky Forums, and got into another uni to do a better course
>meanwhile, my nan has got vascular dementia
>i pray non of you ever get it, or have a relative get it
>its awful, sometimes she forgets she has it, she gets dehydrated because she thinks she's drunk water when she hasnt, she gets constantly scared, confused, and frustrated
>one time, i go and see her to spend time with her (trying to do that a lot, as the life expectancy for vascular dementia is 4-6 years and she's already had it for 2
>she has a moment of clarity, and says to me "user, youve lost so much weight. Look how muscley you are now!! Cor blimey! (She's a cockney) I'm so proud of you!"

>Mfw when

>go to shady gym that existed more than a decade ago
>get mired by three mute/deaf niggers of varying sizes who look like they're straight out of a fat albert cartoon

>come home from uni
>been doing loads of deadlifts, shrugs
>dad grabs me by the traps and exclaims
>"Holy shit!"

Th-th..

You're a good man. Bless you and bless your nan

Thanks breh. U 2

>>feel like im being raped
>>but i like it

nice

Med student here, also worked in a care home on a dementia unit over some holidays. Dementia of any sort is fucking horrible, thankfully none of my family I know have got it yet but I really feel you bro, I've seen too many families have their relatives just slip away and shit, it's horrible. Stay strong, and keep visiting her, you'd be amazed at how often they'll remember the odd thing throughout the day about other people they're close to/proud of/etc, you're making her happy. Good luck user, you're gonna make it

Honestly a middle school reunion sounds fun. I'd be down for a chance to get drunk and fuck the all-grown-up versions of the girls who made my pubescent dick hard in 7th grade.

Thanks man, bless you. Good on you for working with those people. I really appreciate your kind words

fuck this looks like every croatian island

Does anyone have the video where the novice body builder with gyno meets the youtube bodybuilder and the novice body builders girlfriend cant stop mirin'

Yeah, thats what it was. Some of the girls who were 12 back then are now 19-20 and either got really hot or really slutty. One drunk girl who i had a crush on 8 years ago was hitting on me, but since i was a white knight beta i didnt make a move

> I once used the lat pulldown machine.
> I had my headphones on, minding my own fucking business
>felt a wrinkli old hand on my back
>Turn around mid set like wtf is wrong with you, wtf is this nasty ass hand on my back
>60 year old with a pantsuit from the 80s bitching about my form
> "user, listen to me, I have 60 years of experience, and you're still young ! You lift too much and your back isn't straight."
>turn around, say "fuck this shit"
>Perform unassisted pull ups
>Never touch the lat pulldown machine again

How did the old fag know your name? Or are you just stupid and incorrectly used "user".

pssssh

He was probably right you lordosis-riddled fuckwit.

wat dose dat means?

>family goes to the big swimming pool/park thing a few towns over
>have lifted for about a year now, only noob gains but still visible gains and thanks to being a lanklet skeleton they are much more emphasized then should be
>spot my lifelong arch nemesis, the ring swing
>its just a set of like 5 rings suspended by rope across the pool, spaced out so you have to be decently athletic in order to make it across
>I have never been able to do this before and have rarely seen anyone else ever do it, but the time has come and so have I
>there is a lot of people at the pool today but I'm not wearing my glasses so I literally can't make out anybodies expressions so I give much less of a fuck then I normally would
>patiently wait in line at the ring swing, everyone in front of me fails
>go at it like a coked up monkey, I fucking want it
>when I nearly fall on the second to last ring I can hear someone yell 'oh no!', not sure who else is watching besides my family but I can't give up now
>get my momentum back and barely make it to the other side
>FUCK YES, finally did it, strike a pose for my family
>I can hear a lot of other people cheering down in the pool
>some girls behind me say good job
>shit how many people were watching?
>family says everyone in the pool was
Not sure if it was mirin, but I'd like to think it was

nitko ne smije znat da sam iz hrvatske :^)

odi spavat

>she says goodnight and runs her hand down my chest as she turns around to leave
aaaand thats the bit where you grab her hand and chat her up, but you let her go
dumbass

I legit said, "awwww..." after reading this. That was sweet. Autistic, but sweet.

its OK, we love you too

The prostitute I visited last week was really mirin my abs, chest and ass. She couldn't stop touching and even asked for workout advice.

Made me wonder what the fuck I was doing there paying somebody for sex when I could just pick up a club slut, considering how jacked I look. Well, luckily she had a 9/10 body and a 7/10 face. Fuck my social anxiety

I got a "y-you too" today when I told the lady bagging my groceries to enjoy her holiday. She was deffinately Myron and generally pretty beta and shy overall. I thought she was gonna sperg when I thanked her for putting the bags in my cart. Not really all that good looking but mires is mires.

where from?
i'm from croatia

evo ga još jedan. nisam taj lik. ja sam 180cm manlet

Remember your autisim

>middle school reunion

this image seriously made me laugh out loud

My uncle has dementia. I feel your feel, user.

And we, the majority do not love you filthy homos. You are detrimental to society.

please guys I'm desperate, I am searching for a memorable gif that I know you all remember. The video is of a guy and his girlfriend meeting a youtube bodybuilder. Both the men precede to take their own respective shirts off and then pose. The girlfriend of the random dude cant look away from the youtuber. Also the random guy has gyno if that helps narrow it down. Please someone must have sauce. I will deliver oc nudes of some azn girls if the sauce is delivered.

Connor murphy

Those are Finns

>out with gf to concert
>super hot so wearing tank top
>on way home 2 obviously gay dudes ask me for instructions
>as i look at the map one of them squeezes my biceps and says "good job"
>the other one says "too bad you're not gay"
>i just laugh it off
>as they leave they say "are you sure you don't wanna come with us?"
>gf mad jelly
>tfw secretly fap tp traps daily for years

Isto iz hrvatske

>mlk sam 190cm

Hahha skuzio sam te odmah po slici.Stvarno izgleda ko nasi otoci.

So youre gay

>be me, 18 slightly under average face
>go on party vacation with friends
>not pull any girls except a girl I already knew
>fast forward 1 year, got fit and shredded
>hottest girl in club comes upto me asking me to take a photo
>think she wants my friends
>after an hour I see her, dances behind me pushing me with her butt to make room
>alcohol/alpha mode engaged.
>start pushing her away with my butt like Nicki Minaj to assert territory (could barely walk at this point)
>she laughs and mires my chest
>shitthismighactuallyhappen.jpeg
>start twerking and grinding on me, all the guys in the club try to get some
>"hey do you smoke?" I spurt out
>"no" "Oh I was just looking for an excuse to bring you to the side and kiss you"
>she laughs and says she will follow
>holy shit that worked
>pound a 10
>confidence at a all time high and hook up with mote girls in 10 days than I ever had in my entireife before (upto 4 a day)

Thanks Veeky Forums
Proof abs, chest and confidence CAN make up for under average facial eastethics.

and straight

>triggered old creep detected
Nobody is interested, quit being creepy you old fuck.

We are our own worst judge m8, I'm sure you're not as clapped as you think

grandpa one 9/10 would read again

guy is a cunt. You seems like a sweet boy

>clapped
nigger

gtfo newfag, homosexuality is the way of /fit

Clinically made it bro !

Pics?

Where do you think you are right now?

>You are detrimental to society.

citation needed

It's almost like hookers want you to feel good about yourself so you keep giving them money

>dances behind me pushing me with her butt to make room

I've had this a lot but I'm too spergy to make out whether they genuinly do it to make room or to have a good time

Bošnjačke su gej ministar Rusa. Piše engleski, pederu!

>gf jealous of gay guys
I think you made it user

>>at middle school reunion party last week
Lol wtf stopped reading after that. Why did you make this a thing?
>>middle school reunion party
Is not a thing

>head to gf's grandparents for the weekend
>they smoke pot and drink, cool people
>get there and I'm wearing a compression tshirt
>I'm ottermode
>Grandpa says wow, what have you been feeding this guy
>he used to lift back in the day, felt good

>College
>1 year into lifting
>went from skelly to actually having decent body, but not shredded(had not started cutting)
>skateboarding with my friend outside of shopping center
>two cute bunnies, a blonde and brunette walk up to me and ask for my name and age
>could tell they were super nervous
>say im 23
>turns out they were 15 but look 17
>they didn't seem to mind but they were too young for me so I just stand there.
>small talk then they leave
>they come back a few minutes later and ask if they can take picture with me for Snapchat
>sure
>hold them close for pics and hug them like I own them.

It was cute how they were super nervous and spilled spaghetti over me. They wanted me to see a movie with them but that age gap made it feel creepy so I declined.

I better hope that screenshot isnt from SNK

it is

too bad you don't live in sweden brah, that would have been the threesome of your life

strangers came up to you to interview you and invite you to watch a movie with them?

checked

Of the girl or of me?

This
Old people don't even think about this stuff they just do what they've always done and never though it was gay
Autismo fegs these days