That moment when you think you've penetrated normie society but then reality hits you in the face

>that moment when you think you've penetrated normie society but then reality hits you in the face

>got a message from a friend (I guess) asking me not shoot him when I go on my killing spree

>links me to fucking elliot roger

Rip my self image lads

I know that feel bro.
Every couple of years, I work on my social
and life skills to the point where I think I'm finally normal, and then I get harshly reminded that I'm still a fucking creepy, ugly freak, and that's all I ever will be.
I see no light at the end of this tunnel.

Normie life is overrated. Leave humanity behind, remember?

Life is a nonstop struggle for basically nothing since at the end you still die. I only hang around because lifting and vidya are fun.

I know. Normie life isn't an option for us. We either leave humanity behind or become failed normies. I want to be a swole ass motherfucker who plays his vita out in public.

You simply shouldn't care. Think about the goals and aspirations you were working towards before the guy insulted you. Have they now changed? You can still get a girl, you haven't become Elliot Roger just because he called you him, you're the same person you were before that guy.

Yeah, you're right. It's just that you know that feeling when your heart sinks? I am so fucking tired of it happening.

Whatever. The guy who sent me the message is a drug dealing weirdo who apparently everyone thinks is fucked. Not sure why I even care; probably just my instinctual reaction that I developed in hs.

>drug dealing guy thinks I'm a bigger weirdo than he is

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I honestly thought I would die a hkv, but now I'm married with a baby on the way and couldn't be happier. I'm more normie than ever but its mostly just hiding my power level in public, at least I can be myself around my wife. Don't give up on happiness, user.

did this happen after you got swole

I'm not sure if you guys realize but no one gets along with everyone and maybe it's who you guys are trying to connect with that's the problem
I was living in a shitty southeast farm town and I was a reject and no one gave me the time of day and then I moved to a better place where people were a little happier and I fit right in and people included me in everything and I felt like I belonged
Things fell apart after a couple years so I'm back in that farm town regrouping and it's back to the exact same social life, having 6/10 whore roasties talk down to me because I'm not in a frat

elliot had no purpose and grew up pampered by millionaire parents. He expected everything to come to him. I doubt you are elliot it takes from baby to man of constant pampering to take away your purpose and confidence.

>it takes from baby to man of constant pampering to take away your purpose and confidence.
I doubt that many 4channers are constantly pampered
Myself I grew up poor with parents who didn't give a shit

>tfw your parents love you

It clearly happened BECAUSE he started lifting.

I know that feel bro.
>Back in my senior year of highschool I quit vidya and started lifting and hanging out with normies for the first time ever
>After hanging out with them for a while I started to really feel like part of the group
>One day they all start talking about school shootings (must have been the day after a big one had happened)
>One of the chads in the group turns to me all of a sudden and says "I feel like if anyone here were to shoot up the school it would be user"
>They all start laughing and saying shit like "your dad isn't a hunter is he user?" "You'd let me live right?" "We're cool aren't we?"
>Realize I will always be the weird quiet guy in the group who will never really fit in
I still think about it to this day

should have said I like you so I'll kill you last

You won't always be that guy if you put yourself out there more. That and moving to a place where people don't know you will let you go of that stigma. It's what I tell myself.

(((OP HERE BTW)))

What an ass

thats what good friends do, banter and roast eachother.

We guys do that but it still hurts people. But we're men so we are supposed to just suck it up, in the name of banter

People don't banter about things that are basically true
You wouldn't say to a fat person "if there was anyone here that would eat a whole cake I think it would be you user!"

They were being rude to make sure he remembered his place at the bottom of the social circle

If he had any balls he would have pointed out something equally offensive about the person that said it

Yeah I'm moving out of this shitty small town where everyone my age knows I'm weird to the city for school next year so hopefully I can turn things around. We're all gonna make it brah.

Usually I'm quick witted and good at banter but that comment stunned me so much all I could do was laugh it off and pretend like it didn't bother me.

I lost a bunch of weight when I was about 20, was dyel but got me pretty good social gains in the meantime, which helped out the most really.

>go to reunion
>wow you've gotten fatter

The only thing that separates a lot of us from the supreme gentleman is his sense of entitlement. If I felt I was owed the things in life I lack, I'd probably go postal too.

You probably never had a good banter between friends, let alone friends at all.
I don't remember a single night out with my friends where we weren't either fighting, insulting or simply making our lives hard for eachother. It's just how males are. I heard jokes about my tooth gap more often than my own name but in exchange I made atleast as many comments about one of them being a manlet and the other one being a walking stick as they did to me.

>Hurr durr I am so emotional I can't take any banter
The only thing it should do to you is make you tougher.

What infuriates me the most tho is FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. How do these FAGGOTS think this shit is appropriate. It makes me so FUCKING ANGRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>tfw forced to live in a world with these losers

What the fuck? It sounds like YOU haven't had friends. I have bros I've known for over 10 years and while we're open and talk about the most retarded shit we never outright insult each other like that. And we're close, we know each others closet skellingtons.

>all the bitter social rejects ITT
It was bantz mate, he thought it was funny how you were both "all about that gym life bro" and also kinda quiet all the time, don't be an autist. You've made it already

See here turbo autist, there's this thing men do to each other when they're friends. It's called banter. So instead of crying about it or saying wtf dude and getting offended you just agree and amplify. Tell him that you're going to stab him first

but i have real friends and they'd never do this shit to me.

Are you american or british? it seems you people like to insult each other non stop.

>tfw think that I'm a normie
>hang out with friends and stuff
>go to parties
>go to clubs
>finally made it
>nope
>female friend tells me that I'm really awkward and dance like a retard
>haven't left room in a month (summer break)

Do you have this intense desire to just fucking kill yourself at times?

I do. I'm going on roids, I don't even give a fuck. LETS GET HUGE AND LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

FUCK

NORMIES

I'm Canadian

>have group of friends
>im considered the groups serial killer tier psycho

>dont look user in the eyes
>user how much would you want to kill that person right now
>user stabs people for fun
>dont tease user he's gonna pull out a knife
>dont stand close to user you'll feel sharp pain in your kidney and see a knife in it
>user would make a perfect hitman, he would set up his nest on a roof, wait for his victim, shoot them, open a bag of chips and watch them bleed through the scope
>oh i dont think user is happy considering how close you're sitting to him
>dont touch user he doesnt like that
>watch out the pancake is hot, but i guess you'll just cool it off with your ice cold heart
>you have the eyes of a school shooter
>do you ever smile
>why are you always so quiet
>user is looking at me like he wants to kill me
>user doesnt fuck around and talk shit he just pulls his gun out and starts shooting
>user doesnt give out warnings he just shoots

this is the kind of shit people say to me. Honestly after all this time i accepted it because they still hang out with me and shit like that and its all in good fun, but people are legit scared of me. Especially women. Im 6'3, 205lbs and have a very masculine face with dead robotic eyes and people always think im fucking pissed about something or that i want to kms. I dont mind it anymore, since besides getting teased a bit it hasnt set me back in life in anyway. Women still think im hot, guys still want to be my friends and they even think im cool because of how cold i appear.

Just own it and you'll be fine.

Guys, should i date a normie and enter her normie world or nah?
She will not be a goblin gain, this is the only thing I know for sure...

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I know those feels

>Guy at work who I thought was a friend
>Told me in front of everyone to at least tell him before I shoot the place up
>Was so embarrassed someone would say that to me
>I didn't hate or have a problem with any of them
>They just saw I wasn't a normie and figured I might try to shoot them if I had a bad day
>Do people really think this way?
>Do they know how hurtful this is?
>I quit that job btw, and didn't teach/pass down any of my work
>Have them figure it out by following crumbs I've left around the network..
>I did my job well, and never complained these fucks couldn't respect that

>People don't banter about things that are basically true
>You wouldn't say to a fat person "if there was anyone here that would eat a whole cake I think it would be you user!"
lol are you a woman?

That's different bro. You're hueg so you can own up to it. I'm a 5'9 150 lbs king of manlets with dark circles up under my eyes (can't get rid of them) and pale as shit (gonna go to a tanning salon to fix this shit)

post face

Don't do it user. Just stop browsing Veeky Forums. It's ruining your perception of yourself. Read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. At least read the first chapter. In it the author talks about how his son wasn't a success at the time expected. He wasn't athletic. He wasn't smart. He wasn't social. The parents tried everything to help him- such as telling him motivational phrases and telling him that the naysayers were all wrong. This didn't help because the parents had the wrong paradigm, and what they thought (which was that their son was inferior) wasn't congruent with what they were saying (great job son! when he'd strike out, for example). They were focusing on the personality ethic. What they had to do was change their paradigm, or the way they viewed the world. They stopped judging their son by the expectations placed upon him by society, and they let him grow at his own pace, even if it was slower than "average". The son would fail at first, but he eventually grew and learned from his mistakes, and thus gained the confidence needed in life. He ended up surpassing all of their original expectations, even though he matured a little slower than others.

That's pretty good lmao made me chuckle

>uses a pic of hitler to start a thread
nice blog post beta boy, really makes you think..

>hitler

are you literally this retarded

kys

tell him just for that you~re putting him on the list

One of my highschool english teachers told me I should never read the unabomber manifesto because I would agree with too much and try to pick up where Ted left off...

She was right but still... to tell that to a kid in front of the whole class is fucked up.

Yeah, that's an image of Hitler alright. The mustache says it all.

Kys

Lmao report him

sorry i dont look at anime cause im not a fucking loser *kills self*

>anime
>using an image means you do the thing

>being this much of a filthy normalfag

>*kills self*

good, I bet your parents are happy a retard like you is dead.

Just go to the beach or play sports shirtless dick head.

He already has another offense so one more would get him put in jail. Not sure I want to ruin the guy's life.

If you were pale as fuck you wouldn't go to the beach you fucking nigger.

>high school
>was the one white kid in a class full of black students
>became the center of school shooter jokes

this. king of pale here and being in the sun for even 5 minutes severely burns me and turns me red. it's also dangerous given that I'm genetically predisposed to basal cell skin cancer.

cant you just take my word for it

I'm someone that doesn't go out of my way to make myself feel better by casually pointing out other people's flaws
I've had friends and worked in a forklift factory with a bunch of football watchers and I understand the casual back and forth saying "haha ur dumb" "haha no UR dumb!" but there's a line

Yeah. There's a point where it's no longer banter, it's just insults.

I've been depressed for the last 18 years. I've held out pretty long, tried my best at being happy, but I'm at my limit. Just jumped on fakebook for the first time in 18 months and had it just hit me hard.... I'm a pathetic loser with no friends.

Think I might blow all my money on booze and drugs in a week long bender, and then kill myself at the end of the week.

I know i shouldve stopped reading when he said he was into shota... god fucking damnit.

You guys are weird, you just need to bee yourself :)

>How come you never talk user? You're like a statue

Damn right, bitch

you legitimately type like you have autism btw

you too you fucking faggot

real talk here lads

I would unironically like to go on a shooting spree and take out as many normalfags as I can.

Wow it's fucking nothing: The Post.

GO CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM RIGHT NOW!

who's saying that...?

>white people

top kek

go get me some mcd's jamal, and don't get shot on the way there.

If he actually thought you'd go on a spree, he wouldn't have done that.
like, that would be the fastest way to get shot.

Good one, too bad you can't get it yourself because you're too pale to step outside and even if you did you're probably too sautistic to even be able to ask for anything let alone look the cashier in the eye lmao

>implying I'm not a social butterfly

get get your welfare you porch monkey

Face your shadows man, grab that dragon by the throat and fuck him dead. Then go clean your room. One thing at a time.

>be fat
>asshole pals call me a fatass all the time
>get lean, 10x more aesthetic than any of them
>still make the same jokes
>others act like their bullying is what made me lose weight
makes me so mad

I'm gonna be serious right now. I'm really angry at the world and want to kill. Either that or smash my head against the fucking wall and die.

it's only game
why you haf to be mad?

You're definitely not a social butterfly with these trash ass insults lmao

Have fun calling people niggers on Veeky Forums while I deepstroke white girls in college tho

>implying we even have niggers in my country
>not even denying any of my insults
>literally knows his "culture" and subhuman race are shit

btw black males are rated as the single least desired by females worldwide. Don't drop the soap when you're inevitably in prison lmao

They were just teasing you, Jesus you people are so fragile

I don't need to deny your insults because I'm in college, employed, come from a good family and know that I have a bright future ahead of me. But yes, keep touting your statistics while, in the real world, you are a virgin or fuck ugly sluts at best and I am the true social butterfly and fuck new, young, hot girls every week.

Hey, if calling people niggers on the internet makes you feel better about your own sad situation, don't let me stop you friend

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>regurgitates memes that aren't relevant to the post he's replying to
>not depressed and/or suicidal in real life

Pick one and only one.

>assholes pals

I think I found the problem for you.

Friends don't treat you like shit bro.

>implying that's the same guy

I just hate niggers lad

lol chill man im just playin damn

>implying what I said still isn't relevant

Hating people of color is a sad way to go through your life. You could live a so much more fulfilling existence if you just let your hatred go.