What are some good clean eats you can get from fast food places?

for me, is the mcchicken

Really is this clean?

Stop being a lazy faggot and just make your own food. Fast food places serve absolute garbage. Nothing in there is clean.

That is more unclean than bacon to a muslim.

This. If you want fast food either just accept you're doing some dirty bulking or don't eat there at all.

I personally fucking love pizza but I don't jump through mental hoops to convince myself that some pizza might be better than others I just say fuck it and get the pizza I want and write it off as a cheat I guess.

McWrap with grilled chicken
Maybe Whopper without mayo

Chipotle bowl, no beans or rice
Chick fil a grilled nuggets
Everywhere serves a salad

Idk i don't seek out fast food places, i just go when i feel like getting out of the office with colleges. and even then, it is usually just for the walk and i eat my packed chicken, kale and lentil deliciousness

>eating over 1,500 mg of sodium from one food item
>wanting heart problems.
you should really check the sodium in fast food user

>everywhere serves a salad

Have you ever looked at the nutrition facts for a fast food salad? Wendy's alone are like average 800 calories

agreed.

Falafel wrapped in pita bread
>Fatoush or tabbouleh
>Babaganoush or hummus
>some sweet chilli sauce
>nooch, curry, sundried tomatoes if they got them
Yum
>Chipotle bowl, no beans or rice
>implying beans or rice aren't clean food

Maybe a grilled chicken burger with no mayo and a lettuce bun? I don't know, I don't eat that shit when I want to eat clean. I generally don't ever eat it.

the mcchicken has less protein and way more carbs than their cheeseburgers.

>bread + breaded chicken

kek.

Wouldn't bother desu. Ok for a cheat meal now and then but only for that.

Even if you got a burger in a bun the bun will still have tons of sodium and who just wants a burger and bun?

Not OP but I was wondering the same thing, I went out with a girl last week she wanted to get something at McDonald's and I didn't want to explain that I shouldn't eat there cuz I'm on a cut, had to give in and get a shitty burger. If this happens again should I just order something or ask her to go to another place?

break up with her
any girl who prefers eating fast food pussy is stank, nasty and loose

It was a shitty Tinder date, don't think I'll see her again.

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 hot n spicy's hold the mayo, and give me extra ketchup packets

I actually eat wendys salads preety frequently and theyre like 450 calories for a full size with chicken nuts and feta without the bs dressing. I know they serve one weird salad with beef thats like 800 though if thats what your talking about.

The only right choice

wtf is that

I get Kebabs or gyros sometimes. Not the best sodium wise but if I get one it's usually the only thing I eat that day.

the bset chicken. sandwich

Taco Bell seems it would be reasonable. How bad could rice and chicken and ground beef (probably mixed in with plant protein to save money) really be? Obviously you avoid too much dairy and guacamole.

I travel more or less 100% of the time for work. half the time I can't get a hotel room with a kitchenette. hell the one i've been staying in for the past three months doesn't even have a fucking microwave. i'm tired of 2/3rds of my meals being protein shakes. i need healthy takeout/delivery options.

I work at a McDonalds (summer student part-time job) and everyday for my lunch break if it's before 11:00 I get an egg white delight sandwich, a parfait, and oatmeal without cream or brown sugar plus a small iced coffee to drink. If it's after 11:00 I get a ranch salad with grilled chicken, no dressing, and a parfait. I don't have them with me, but I figured the macros one time to actually be relatively good. Not great, but a meal that doesn't completely ruin a bulk if eaten everyday. (When I cut I'm just going to not eat anything from there)

you can buy a salad at mcdonalds. stop blaming the girl for your shitty willpower

>Average salad is around 700 cal
>Average burguer is 350 cal

Anyway, regarding McDonald's the best thing would be the grilled chicken mcwrap. I think it's around 370 cal
For other fast food place i guess... The less breading and carbs in general the better

Just order 1 burger without fries, easy enough to adjust the rest of the days or tomorrows food to fit around.

I was under the impression that a Chipotle burrito bowl was pretty good for bulking.

Get chicken, brown rice, either black or pinto beans, lettuce, and corn. Skip the cheese and sour cream.

Used to eat this all the time as a big post-workout meal.

Artisan grilled chicken from McDicks yo
>370 kcal
> 36g Protein
> 6g fat
Carbs are high, but you can eat without the bun

Don't their artisan sandwiches come with lettuce that isn't annoyingly shredded? Could tell them to sub the buns with that noncucked lettuce.

The best fast food sandwich

Nothing from fast food is really clean, and honestly it's not that good either except for a few places. However, you can still be smart about what you order.

Popeyes is fucking delicious and making fried chicken at home is a messy pain in the ass. If I'm going to eat there, I'll have the spicy chicken tenders and that's it. No fries, biscuit, ranch or whatever. In-N-Out is another place that is absolutely delicious, but that's a cheat meal, no way around it.

Have them add tarter sauce its dank and extra calories for free.

>not getting 10 piece nuggers for $1.49
>making it
Pick only one

sup Veeky Forums

you can get out.

Thats probably all in the dressing

>this thread again

Oh boy, more "ironic" marketing.

When you are in Europe, get the Quality stuff. You can find it in nearly every Supermarket. It´s 3,50 € per Meal, Bio-quality and a good mix between vegetables and meat.

I get pollo bowls from pollo loco. Fuckload of sodium but oh well

I get jap food

Aus has a chain called Bento, its not particularly healthy thanks to all the frying japs love to do. But god DAMN is not the god tier dirty bulk cheat

>Bio-quality
What did he mean by this

fuck these faggots OP, if your unable to make your own food (road trip, no time whatever) you can go to mcdonalds, wendy's or burger king and order off the value menu

you can get 4 mcdoubles or whatever equivalent and just remove the bun. you can even order it without ketchup. this gets rid of about 99% of the carbs and like 50% or the overall calories

it will be like a 1:1 ratio for protein and fat though

>Chick fil a grilled nuggets

Fucking this. 250 calories for a 12 piece and order either water or a diet lemonade and you're set.

that's the dressing. salad is basically munching on solid water

>eats

Learn some English you retarded nigger

That beef is, at most, the lowest grade they can legally sell.

Prêt à manger

That there is a Dave's Single Cheeseburger. The greatest food in America.

>mfw roids and dirty bulk

Chipotle salad
Double meat
Fajitas

That's it. Be sure to drink a lot water with it though. All the sodium.

Work at McDongles
Can confirm you can ask to sub in shredded lettuce with leaf lettuce

Taco Bell
Crunchwrap Supreme
Black beans instead of beef
No cheese
No sour cream

Voila, vegan T-Bell

How does replacing the beef with black beans and removing the dairy make it clean? It's still got fats and oils and is still processed garbage.

Any of you cucks ever hear of Muscle Makers? There's one near my gym and they're amazing. It's fast food for fitness enthusiasts I guess.

get it without mayo and it ain't so bad

I make my own fastfood because I'm not a toddler.