Hi, I'm new to Veeky Forums and just had a question about something thats been bothering me

Hi, I'm new to Veeky Forums and just had a question about something thats been bothering me

When will white people wake up and realize that our ancestors built the best countries in the world FOR white people.

When will we see that regressive liberals exclaim pride and joy in every setback to the white race yet with the same breath lambast us for the slightest trace of self interest?

really jogs the noggin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"We're all gonna make it brah" ~ Mein Fuhrer

youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

Without the Fuhrer, there would be no Arnold Schwartzanegger

I'm not a neo nazi i just find it concerning that we're being taught anti-white rhetoric as soon as we enter grade school.

In no way do I think whites are the superior race. They might be superior in some ways on average but mainly i just dont get why diversity is used to club whites down while every other country in the world is allowed to be proud and build things for their descendents.

even in nature, literally every animal on earth has propagating their genes as their main goal yet a shit load of whites literally think they deserve to be wiped out

just say this to the average liberal and they'll do the old "oh my god you're so idiotic im not going to argue with you because ITS SO OBVIOUS AND YOU'RE SOOO STUPId"

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

Just trust your heart and everything will fall into place. I was also a victim of being exposed to the holocaust meme in elementary school.

You can claim you're not a neo-nazi, but what you're saying sounds very... similar.

I hope you don't about this in real life, bud. There's a difference between having pride in your genetic country's culture, and having "White culture" pride.

You're probably American too, and 4-5 generations removed from your european decent.

>I'm not a Nazi but . . .

That's how it starts user. Embrace it.

Please fuck off do we need to repair the border fence around /pol/ again

Try starting a fitness thread on there. I've never seen so many blue pills fat fucks screaming "muh metabolism" and "muscles can't stop guns"

Mulatto-asian hybrids are the future anyways

>m-muh race
>implying I give the slightest fuck about pathetics cucks like you just because our skin colours match.

Sweet baby Jesus, that is one hot hot female. MORE

I'm a nazi, and there's nothing wrong with that. The only reason people think nazis are bad is because of Jewish lies.

Veeky Forums is for Veeky Forumsizens fuck off /pol/arper

K but how's this Veeky Forums related?

Man high schoolers are a mistake

Here I made this

Honestly I don't care what my ancestors built my country for, they're dead, they have no opinion on anything. I don't even understand how that's an argument for anything.

I do agree that white guilt is stupid, but I don't really take special pride in it either, it's a part of who I am, but I would like to think my skin colour doesn't define me.

Either way, this has nothing to do with Veeky Forums so please take this shit elsewhere.

(((42017393)))

>taking pride for your ancestors
>something YOU had no hand in

By that logic, you, along with the rest of white americans owe black americans reparations for slavery despite happening over 150 years ago.

holy shit you faggots need to go back to /pol/

We'll, I am liberal and here are my thoughts on the matter:

1. I don't want white people wiped from the face of the Earth, and no liberals that I know want this either. It has been a while since I was in school, but I don't think schools are literally advocating this either.
2. While various white people did build a great deal of my nation (USA), much of our wealth was historically built with forced labor and using natural resources taken (by force or fraud) from native Americans. This may be an unpleasant reality, but we should not hide from truth even when unpleasant.
3. I am not sure what form of self interest you are worried you will be lambasted for. I will need more detail before I can give an opinion on that.

Fuck off nigger. Only 1% of the white population elites owned slaves and the slaves were brought in by Jewish merchants who owned the slave ships. Secondly, if you want to cry out muh slavery, then cry to the Arabs before whites.

Hello plebbit.

Kek

I see you're still this triggered by a boards mere existence.

Sad!