Why do I keep matching with such goblins

Why do I keep matching with such goblins

>REEEEEEEEEE

What am I doing wrong with my Tinder profile Veeky Forums

Also what's your fav lift? Mine's OHP.

You're setting your upper age limit to 50 for a start.
Also squats are king

Take good photos, make a funny and charming profile description, and buy premium/boost. It's 10 bucks but you'll have like 10 dates that very week.

Stop swiping them maybe? Or stop being a desperado that swipes everything

>British 10s

What's wrong with swiping anything and everything?

It's not acceptable for a 20 year old male to take photos of himself. And I never go out enough to get in group photos.

>trying to sell a product (yourself) without even advertising and displaying it
>expecting anyone other than desperate gobbos and other Tolkin-esque creatures to bite
Just work up a pump and take a gym selfie you faggot

>Swipes every profile
>Wah only matching with ugglos!!!
This is why online dating is a joke and doesn't work

Not OP, but how are you meant to sell yourself? You're not a tub of whey

You're probably just ugly either start making alot of money or lower your standards.

The top row is easily attainable irl. Given the fact that you're likely too much of a sperg you're getting what you deserve. Male introverts and autists don't deserve pussy

Switch to bumble bro. Prime 18 year old pussy everywher

She is gross

THICCC

Sorry to hijack thread, but how do I become more interesting to females? I feel like I'm really boring and they lose interest

Post your profile OP. We'll fix it

>chubby 4/10
>prime pussy

Smile more in your pictures and make yourself look more social, i.e. pictures taken of you in a group setting

Also the deadlift

Same way you would sell a tub of whey, by making its/your desirable features or characteristics known, e.g.
>I am handsome and popular, look at this photo of me and my cool friends
Or
>I am a smart, rich guy, you can tell because I am wearing nice glasses and am sat in a business class seat
Through either a photograph, text or both, which should be tailored to your target market.
Of course if the product looks particularly unappealing (busted face, or the whey tub has a photo of roadkill on it), a lot of these will fall completely flat

>fav lift
THE FUCKING DEADLIFT
There's nothing better in life

This.

Just go pick up girls irl, Tinder is the fucking worst place to pick up girls. If you want 6/10s, your gonna have to be a 8/10

Nobody said those were 10s, however, could you say you'd do better?

>It's not acceptable for a 20 year old male to take photos of himself.
If you're on tinder you need to tone down your autism

it'll work when they make the algorithm more realistic

dubs don't lie

lol you're just ugly

When will gymcels realize that ALL sexual attraction (99.8% of attraction on tinder) is based on HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME? You need two (2) pictures on tinder to be successful, one highlighting your FACE and one highlighting your FRAME, put your HEIGHT (6'+) in the bio and that's it

>b-but i need pictures with friends girls don't like selfies

COPE

It's all HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

Those are 6s in Los Angeles, which is where I live.

However, I will give you advice. Tinder's algorithm penalizes you for right-swiping too many people, because then it assumes that you're ugly and puts you in the end of the queue where your profile will only be seen after a girl swipes a thousand people. The only time where you'll still keep a decent spot while right-swiping everyone is either if you pay for a boost, use a super like (only get a good spot for that specific girl though), or have JUST made your account.

So either choose to swipe more selectively, which means left-swiping girls like the bottoms pics, or restart your account every day or two. To do this, you also have to delete your Facebook permissions. This is bad after a few times though because girls will start to recognize you and insta-left you, even if they might have been liking how you looked on that specific day, which also penalizes you and pushes you farther in the queue.

Speaking of yourself getting leftied, you should change your age range to something closer. Getting leftied pushes you back to the queue, so let's be honest with ourselves and say that you won't be scoring many MILFs. Most of the older women you see will swipe left, even more so than girls your age. So put the age range to something closer, like 18-22 for college aged broads.

How I into neck gainS?!

Make a grindr and suck off 5 guys a day

>SUNY Geneseo
Worth the hour drive

>It's not acceptable for a 20 year old male to take photos of himself

30 seconds on Veeky Forums and I already remember why I don't come here anymore.

Alphadestiny has videos on neck gains. Never tried them though. I don't want to look autistic

Young chubbies are great. They don't stay fresh for long though, so hit it while it's hot

Yup, they still have some glow and their skin is tight. Don't have as much cellulite. Also eager to please the cock

>the only reason I don't match with qts is because qts don't see my profile
Yes, I'm sure that's the ONLY reason

wow what a cunt, way to humiliate women on the internet

why do these woman go for you? because you fucking retard, you're their male equivalent, you're an ugly cunt crying about the fact that you can only land other ugly cunts while the rest of us laugh as we watch you slowly understand the concept of natural selection

>up in arms about "humiliating women on the internet"
>calls them "ugly cunts" in the same breath

It's literally swiping profiles you like or don't like, if you're not matching with girls you like that's on you bud

Pretty much the mindset of every self-proclaimed "nice guy" I've ever met

there's a qt3.14 who works in the same building as me and i think i have a shot. i've noticed her checking me out a couple of times. how do i approach her??

Next time you see her eyeing you, say "sup"
That's the shortest line you can use to strike up a conversation, allowing minimal window for spaghetti dropping