How do girls treat you when you're Veeky Forums? Anyone here want to give me their experience before and after...

How do girls treat you when you're Veeky Forums? Anyone here want to give me their experience before and after. Is it more so when you're wearing fitted clothes than loose fitted clothes?

I know most girls will never come up to a guy and ask for a number, but will they come up to you and try to my it obvious they're into you? What about when you're at a clubs and parties? Job interviews or meting people?

I'm just lanky and the most I get is that I have nice eyebrows and teeth.

Her skin and hair disgust me.

you can't fuck a face

edit: you know what i mean

>edit

>before lifting
Have autism so I don't know what to do with girls
>after lifting
Have autism so I don't know what to do with girls

Do they let the autism slide when you fuck up?

I'm normie fit, so girls will look at my chest and arms when wearing a fitted shirt. At a festival (no shirt) the girls will have no shame and just say: wow or eye fuck your gains. Some even come and touch you. I'm not going to lie, 95% of the time people won't notice, but fuck me if that 5% doesn't feel good.

never reply to me again

People you don't know will make excuses to touch you.

Most of the positive things are because I´m good looking. My body literally doesn´t matter as long as I´m not fat. Just be handsome.
My younger brother gets girls easily and he doesn´t lift, he´s a social god though. A chill chad with good social intuition.

I lift because it feels good and makes me stronger and adds confidence.

>never reply to me or my wife's son again

What did you mean by this?

You get more smiles and girls looking at you as you walk past. Girls will forgive slight spaghetti spills in conversations. Mires for me start when i start getting under 15%. I think its more my face looking thinner / jawline more apparent

They do, surprisingly
>tfw still manage to blow it

>edit
>reddit
fucking kill yourself

Loose clothes aren't fitted m8

I'm not even Veeky Forums yet but I have ideal frame and a nice haircut. Be loud and crack non-autistic jokes and (some) girls will think you're cool.

When I was becoming Veeky Forums through PPL routines and shit, I learned to take care of my apperance more and started to looksmaxx.

I groomed and made my eyebrows bushier and nicely straight shaped through natural solutions, got a tan, wore nicer and classically fitted clothes and got my neck thick through neck exercises. all of that improved my facial aesthetics

Loose fitted clothes dont look good on anyone, youll risk looking like a virgin walk dude

go look up alpha m or those self improvement channels for fashion tips. fitted clothes may seem somewhat grabby at first, but theyre awesome.

I would recommend a fitted Henley, Slim Straight fit Blue/Black/LightwashBlue Jeans, and one casual shoe (Chuck Taylors, Pumas, Adidas, Rebok Clubs) and one dressing out shoe (Desert Boots, red wing boots)

Your face is 90% of your attractiveness as a male. Becoming Veeky Forums helps tremendously but only indirectly, if you have that Chad face you can do no wrong and pick up girls.

>implying you aren't out of her league

Lol her? I'm way out of her league.

Post pics

¡Grosero!

Uh yeah you can

>edit

Kill yourself.

What did you use for eyebrows and how long did it take to get results

I'm still 5'6 and ugly, nothing have changed

Was nice when my ex used to tell me she loved my back and shoulders when she hugged me. I guess that was nice.

>guy with muscles and autism
What a bulked up weirdo

>guy with no muscles and no autism
Wow what a cool dude

>guy with muscles and no autism
He is so confident and has a nice body, I really wanna fuck him

Having social skills is better than lifting when it comes to human interaction. Having both doesn't hurt though.

way our of her league, but way deep in the feels...

RIP Z

>hit 1/2/3/4 after one year of SL 5x5 and other powerlifting routines
>apart from my frame and ass I still look pretty dyel
>my arms aren't hugging my sleeves

Where the curlbro's right all along? I think I'm going to start training hypertrophy after summer. Girls don't fucking care about you doing 1/2/3/4

We're in the same boat bruddah. T rex mode as well. Will emphasize chest and arms this school year

>this school year

kys

Yes you needa move volume if you wanna get big. Have you seen all those videos of people benching like 350 but looking super skinny? Those aren't memes they're real

Do PPL 6-days a week and work for volume not max weight.

yeah I'm weaker than you but people (dyels) ask me if I'm on steroids

you need volume homie

I'm not exactly t-rex or really dyel. My chest is actually impressive but because my arms are still candy sticks I look fat in a t-shirt (because my frame is so broad)

If you look fat in a t-shirt, you're fat.

I'm a manlet but I'm fit and have cool tattoos (inb4 degenerate) and girls love me. I've literally never not been able to get my dick sucked for free when I want it.

I solved this by doing PL programs and BB programs simultaneously.

Long hours at the gym but I'm now both swole and strong.

>being this mad

How's do it feel not to be able to afford a semester of college, NEET loser?

What a loser you are.

No I'm not fat

Fucking summerfags.

Came in to post this. It's all about the face (aslong as you're not fat). Nice body is just a bonus.

And your arms arent sticks like you said.
You look good man don't worry about it.

>it's all about the face

Yeah, sure.

Despite being able to do 1/2/3/4 for reps (only able to do a single for bench), I look pretty dyel. Is volume what I need? Been lifting for a bit under 3 years.

>rich average looking celebs can get girls too!!11!!

Are you actually very dumb or just playing? We're talking about normal people here. That dude would most likely NOT be able to get that chick if he was a regular dude. You know it's true. Stop fucking lying to yourself.

Not great with women, but never really cared. I'm 5'8'' and was 130-140lbs until 17-18. Bulked up to 165 sub 15% and got a fair amount of female attention. Got into a 5 year relationship and started juicing. @ 200-210lbs now. She left. I live in a very artsy neighborhood with one of the largest well known art school in the county 3 blocks away. I get one of two reactions now, women look at me and immediately are disgusted by how big I am, or they are flagrantly trying to fuck me. This sample size isn't a good example though, but art girls are fucking nuts anyway. I really don't say much, and I'm not a terribly interesting person, but the ones attracted to me don't seem to care at all.

All you did was just prove your previous point of "muh face" wrong.

>3 years for that

buddy, just give up. You look like shit and you're a pajeet. I dont think you can do 1/2/3/4. I've been going to the gym for 7 months and i've been able to do 5x5 with 2pl8 on bench for a month now. And i started with 40kg.

No I didn't, and if you're too dumb to realize that rich, famous celebrities are exceptions to the rule there's no point in even trying to explain.

Much better. Women who hated me 4 months ago when I was just 15 lbs fatter are actually setting me up on dates with cuties or are just telling me to ask out their friends.

It's the tits, bruh.

>it's all that dat face
>it's not about dat face

kys

Nice e-statting fatty lmao

Are you legit retarded?

Are you too stupid to know how to kys? Do you need that explained to you as well?

You just got to be confident, bruh.

I'm 6'3 so girls have always been nice to begin with toward me, only a lapse on my side would let them know I'm not as smooth as they thought.

I went from 155lb to 190lb in 5 months and most change in behavior I see from guys toward me, I no longer get bumped in clubs, joked around with in social settings (I attribute this most to trap/neck/delt gains since I made the most there).

Girls now return my stares more, I also have no issue approaching since I had pretty good humor to begin with buy always felt like a skeleton. THank you deadlifts.

if you look fat in a tshirt... buy better tshirts.
or stop being such a girl.

i doubt college kids increase their posing all that much in summer. if anything for most it would be less if they have summer job. where as if someone's main job is studying/homework nowadays they probably use a computer, more breaks for Veeky Forums

It's all about where you are on the autism spectrum desu

The ones that have a summer job during college years go by the name of Chad.

No Chad posts on Veeky Forums.

You're hella small for 3 years man

Do you have a pic of your upper body for reference?

How tall are you? Looks like you need to eat more

Probably has something to do with that fact that I never eat above maintainance. Or when I do, it's never sustained. It's kinda funny how most normies think I have a pretty good body

6'2 lanklet reporting in. Gaining strength was never a problem for me, although I'm at the post noob diminishing returns phase. Been in that phase for quite a while now

Nobody thinks that you buffoon, they're just being nice.

M8, if you weren't mentally ill like all of the body dysmorphics that post here, You'd realize roidmonkey mode isn't the end all be all. If they genuinely didn't think that, then why say something at all?

Never reply to me or my edit ever again

>3 years and still a dyel looking fuck

Keep telling yourself that you're not wasting your own time and everyone bigger than you is on roids.

> good face
> jacked
> shitty life->no fear, ballsy behavior
> literally get eyeraped everywhere

I don't even notice anymore, I just take for granted that every woman I lay eyes on is into me.

If I were still single I would probably make a troll account on tinder or something and just tell chicks to send me pics of their butthole and then call them nasty whores when they did.

Men notice the size, women notice the aesthetic. I've been 6'2" since I was 15, but got up to 220 in recent years. Athletic guys will notice the change or naturally categorize you as a big guy.

Smaller, older. more beta guys unanimously tell me I look taller. I guess if bulk isn't something you think about you put the size in terms you can understand. Older women at my grandparents' nursing home say I look like more of a man, probably a similar diffusion.

Girls don't say shit. That said I get "chose" in ways that never happened before. I could talk my way into some drawers in my lighter days, but when I'm looking tall and big as fuck in a nice outfit some girls will make up their minds to fuck me, and what I say has very little to do with it.

You want to be a little lanky. I like walking around at 215 cause I like the extra weight for lifting and athletics. But if I was going for pure attractiveness I'd be a super lean 193, absolutely cut with a sixer like no other.

user why does my dyel body upset you? Angry your probably autistic personality doesn't get you noticed despite your alleged better body?

Nigger, your previous post should be the captcha for this photo, and the result could serve as the wikipedia entry for "body dysmorphia"

spot the redditors

>she's ugly
>ur a loser
whiteknight beta kys

>tfw still ugly and balding after lifting

same here bro

well, huge forehead not sure if balidng
anyways im kinda considering going lmfao bald
but im not even close to jason statham so it will just look like shit no matter hwat

>put 60kg on his bench in 7 months
I can absolutely guarantee you are the one dude in every gym who loades up way to to much and has horrible form

Why are you even on this board if you don't want to follow advice? Nobody wants your curry monkey ass here to begin with.

Kek, stay mad cleetus. I don't see you posting your shit body.

>most change in behavior I see from guys toward me
this desu

Especially if you are tall and get somewhat muscular you will just gain a lot more "respect" from random dudes
Oh and gays. I wish i was joking but gays blatantly hit on you in clubs way more than chicks.
>tfw weirdly flattering
>n-no homo

not him but possible, especially for more lanky guys that put on a ton of weight

i barely care about my bench and was neglecting it for longest time and my form isnt perfect efficiency wise (meaning theres still room to improve and put more weight on bar, my leg drive sucks ass too)
when i was starting i was benching like 40kg's

just today i pressed 90kg and it wasnt super hard.

If i had actual bench press focused program for longer time i would be repping 2pl8 by now probably, or at least have it for single

im lifting for 8 months

he doesn't need to post his body for us to determine you're a dyel loser who is here to "make friends" because you're too autistic to do so in real life

I've never been to a club before, but most guys are generally bros to me, except this one pasty white fuck. I had to slap his shit until he legit ran away from his own house for the night. But that's a whole different story. Being 6'2" is nice.

Dude stop posting already. You and your butt buddy lost the argument. Move on to a new thread pls

i read that in an indian accent

i'm sorry i just can't take your post seriously

you do not have a nice physique dude, not by a longshot

This girl looks just like my ex fuck you OP

The short answer: insanely fucking well.

Hard to even describe how women interact with me at this point versus before. It's positive attention for sure, but it's not just "teehee let me get a glance at you" it is like biological, existential, thirst. It's "come over and hang out with me...please...?" It's "I can't stop staring at your shoulders." When women are into you sexually and they're reasonably well adjusted they get this glazed over look in their eyes like they're just waiting to make out. When they're not well adjusted they just get pissed that you even exist or pissed because you remind them of some Chad that used them in the past.

Before...let's just say girls were "nice" to me at best. "We're totally friends, totally great friends! friendly friendly friends!" At worst I may as well have been invisible. I don't really sleep with as many girls as I can though these days. I get tied up in relationships really easily and overstay them way more than I should even when I'm no longer happy in them. It's probably a remnant of my more beta days.

>Be fit
>At the club
>Girl hits on me
>Comments on body
>Grabs my junk
>Back to hers
>Fuck
>She's actually 37 but doesn't look it
>Milf

TL;DR yes

Hope you wore a condom

being black> being Veeky Forums

Staged, but if not wtf was she thinking? He should go home and slam the brown M I L F that was sitting in front of him.

This desu. Being a black volleyball player is life on easy mode at my Uni

How big do you need to be in order to notice a real change the way you described it?

Are you murican? I bought a t-shirt in murica and it has a horrible fit. The size is also one or two bigger than in Europe

>M I L F