Who late bloomer here?

>Who late bloomer here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slssBmQu3mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=slssBmQu3mY

I didnt hit puberty until sophmore year of high school. it sucked at the time being behind everyone else but i think in some ways it made me a better person as i now have a pretty good work ethic and am overall a really kind person. The only thing i dislike about it is that sometimes im a little too meek but im getting more outgoing by the day

I'm 6'2, 185 pounds, and I was the same height when I was 11. I have put on about 35 pounds since then though.

cool

I have only gained 35lbs in the past 8 years.

nice rec. this band seems legit.

>didn't hit puberty full swing until senior year of high school
>went from 120 soaking wet to about 180 in a little over half a year
I still have stretch marks on my back from it

We talking puberty or general maturity? I didn't lose my v-card until I was 22, about to be 23.

>Dad at 16 - 6' - 15 stone
>Mother at 16 - 5'10 - 9 1/2 stone
>Sister at 16 - 5'11 - 9 stone

>start highschool at 4'11 - 7 stone
>Finish highschool (16) 5'7 1/2, 11 1/2 stone
>22 - 5'9 - 12 stone

Growing slowly and barely achieving anything fucking sucks. I am the epitome of "average".

I lost v-card at 14 but didn't know how to cook for myself or dress myself well until about 19... I'd say I was very stunted in my growth.

To this day I'm turning 25 and I still barely know how to drive like an adult or how to vacuum well or how to use a laundromat. Can't parallel park for shit. It's extremely embarrassing but I'm trying to get better

Point is OP there's lots of us who are "behind the norm" so don't worry about it

>Who late bloomer here?
Absolutely me, always felt like I was 2 years behind everyone else in my development, not necessarily mentally (I did very well in school) but on a social level and when it came to taking care of myself.
I used to not be able to wash my clothes, cook decent food, drive a car and generally take care of myself until well into college.
Needless to say it was a fucking struggle.
Now that I'm 21 and out of college it has gotten a bit better but it still often feels like I have more in common with 18 year olds than with 21 year olds, it's weird.

Same here except 5'10. Sucked being the tallest in school then slowing turning into a manlet lmao.

You'll grow some more this year and maybe next year. Sleep, eat and exercise.

>but it still often feels like I have more in common with 18 year olds than with 21 year olds, it's weird.

It is amazing how when you get older, you see how stupid young people are. You are 21 dude. You are not a late bloomer at anything.

I was 115 at 5'8 until I hit 24. Now I've gained 50 lbs in the past 3 years. It's weird, my face changed and I started growing a lot more body hair at 24. it's like I had a super delayed second puberty.

>don't know how to vacuum well

How is it possible to not do it well?

Does first chest hair freshman year of college count?

you were 6'2 at 11 holy fawk. I didn't reach 6'2 until junior year of high school

Didn't hit puberty naturally, had to go to an endocrinologist to get test injections at 16.

>tfw no highschool gfs because I was embarrassed of my babby penis
>tfw never having a first kiss or losing my virginity because I was years behind my peers in physical development
>tfw afraid to lift my arms from 8th-10th grade and reveal lack of armpit hair
>tfw cut from every sports team for being 5'0"
>tfw getting made fun of on xbox live every night for having a child's voice

Bro, same thing happened to me.

>looked like a 13 year old faggot in high school

>25 years old now
>taller than I was last year

Okay, story time. Don't know if anyone will read this wall of text but it helps me to write it.

When you were in grammar school, did you have a kid who was at the very bottom of the ladder, the one with zero friends that everyone picked on? Sort of brought everyone else together by giving them someone they could all look down on. That was me.

Not sure how much of the reason was because an isolated upbringing (Mom had a drug problem, Dad was hardly home -- love them both to bits but they had their own troubles to work through back then) and how much I was just an awkward little kid. Didn't know how to socialize, had bad personal habits like picking boogers and eating them. (And I STILL DO IT when no one is around. Hah! Fuck you, second grade classmates!)

Didn't have any friends at all until junior high. By then I finally had 2 or 3 nerd friends almost as awful as myself, and it was such a relief it was my first feeling of "making it". Lucky for me my brain was asserting itself by then; all this social isolation had left me studious. I had two hours a day in the library after school because that was when my aunt could drive me home after work; my Mom was in and out of rehab.

High school I caught up a bit: was sexually adventurous, few more friends, no longer picked on except one or two bullying types (no doubt late bloomers themselves). Lost my virginity at 15. But still awkward. In retrospect I think I developed an obsession with sex as a substitute for a social life. Lot of /r9k/ types make too big a deal out of sex this way.

Had a few girlfriends in college, but I did that thing robots do where I let it be way too important to me. Also I had this phobia about ever harming a girl; a sort of chivalry complex. After an exceedingly bad break-up, in which the girl accused me of all sorts of horrible things and being a horrible person, I tried to kill myself.

When I graduated a year later I just needed to get away. Left California for Barcelona, chasing a Spanish girl I'd met on vacation, and that's where I really started growing up. We lived together. Finally had good sex. Got into clubbing, drinking. Smokes pot for the first time (I'd been afraid to do so because of my Mom). Fast forward a few years, and I married the Spanish girl. We came back to live in California.

And that... was fifteen years ago.

I was always into 'fitness', but I thought fitness meant running and just a little dumbbells afterwards. I found Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums first, then at age 37 I found Veeky Forums and read the sticky. It was a revelation. Started SS. At this age gains are a lot slower, also I didn't always know what I was doing, made lots of dumb form mistakes -- really it's a surprise I didn't hurt my knees and back more than I did. Now I'm closing in on 1 / 2 / 3 / 4. When I get there I intend to stay there, switch around accessories a bit, try to maintain that level until I'm 60 or 65 then slowly back off.

But here's the thing. I've never really been a single man living on my own. I went straight from college life to cohabiting with the Spanish girl. And while I love her a lot... sometimes I feel more like a roommate or sibling than a lover. And I swear, getting stronger has woken up those passions -- maybe getting some youthful test back, maybe getting confidence, I don't know -- what I do know is I'm just plain horny all the time -- and I'm looking at women, chasing them in my head (and, yeah, a couple times in real life: not proud of that). And they look at me too. Being even modestly Veeky Forums is rare in normie-world; being Veeky Forums at age 40 really puts you ahead. Doesn't hurt that I've got plenty of money career etc at this point too.

Two times this year I've told my wife that I want to separate and live apart, if not divorce outright. Two times I've chickened out and stayed home. Not sure what I'm going to do. Not sure what I want to do. In the meantime I'm focused on lifting.

And with all that said: THANK YOU, Veeky Forums. For all the bullshit it feels like you saved my life. I'd rather be deeply confused and squatting 130kg than content and dyel. There's just no comparison.