A E S T H E T I C

Post your most aesthetic bodybuilders.

Mentzer

Was just about to post this

The lord himself is getting ready for the Ruby.

Nice man, I was planning to make an aesthetics general thread.

Been lifting for 5 and half years, (pic is older, I'm a little bit bigger with the same bf right now).

I'm thinking of starting dem juice, and attempting a career as an aesthetics model / youtube natty.

Do you think I could have potential? [spoiler]I'm 5'8[/spoiler]

Also, post your pictures my fellow asethetic brethren..lets get motivated to pump some iron

Jew to the left mirin.

You call that a physique?

Holy fuck he looks scary unshaven

Absolutely beautiful posing.

Does this look soft to you, DALE?!

fpbp

Routine and training history?

OP won the thread on ez mode, go home everyone
Imagine him rattling his teeth and doing his weird rabbit twitch on top

It depends on your face. You've got good potential in your body, but if you're ugly, you'll struggle to be a model/YT star. Obviously you can just have surgery, but some people don't like that idea.

Planning on getting on the old YT bandwagon myself when I've finished my cycle. The "fake natty" thing used to annoy me, but now I realise it's just good business sense.

Objectively the best on this thread

4 day brah split

chest / bi
legs
rest
back / traps
shoulders / trip / abs
rest
rest

As I said, lifting for 5 and half years

I believe bro splits are the best if you aim for aesthetics, I was never a big fan of full body routines.

Nutrition plays a major role in getting aesthetic too.

Nice. What kind of volume and what are your maxes if you don't mind me asking?

the most aesthetic of them all, would look better with bigger forearms and writs like mentzer though

It pisses me off that literally no one can or will ever top the aesthetics of that picture.

What do if my shoulders look like this

Usually around 8 reps

Bench 176 lbs
Squat 155 (I know pretty weak, but never wanted a big ass, just going for more reps)
ohp 110 lbs

I don't do deadlifts.

My strongest lift is pull ups, where I can do about 6 reps with extra 55 lbs.

Keep im mind I don't lift for strength, I aim on aesthetics. I want to look like a Greek God. I'm from Greece, so since I was a child and went into museums, when I saw all those statues I felt fascinated (no homo)

And heres a newer photo I posted yesterday on cbt

Cheers brahs

Bro, that's a shit physique and shit strength for 5 goddamn years. What the fuck are you doing?

who is this? impressive.

Filippo Massaroni

Not taking roids. The first 3 years I had massive gains, but nowdays the gains are getting extremely slow. If you want to be natty and lean, you will have to accept the fact that you wont be very strong and big.

>Lean
>Big
>Natty

You can only pick two.

Ofcourse I could get a little bit bigger, but then I wouldn't have veins in my abs and quads.

I haven't decided if its worth it to handle my natty card

You're full of shit m8. Pic related. I'm bigger, stronger and just as lean as you are, and you're a year ahead of me.

Manlet alert

>this pic
>natty

You're either 5'2 or on gear.

Maybe you'd have gains too if you didn't lift such bitch weight. It's fucking astounding that these are the dyels I have to discuss lifting with daily.

>those lifts
>five years of training

Hahahaha, this is why you don't do bro-splits or focus on "aesthetics" folks.

>doesn't deny roids
good for you m8

Well.... how tall are you then?

God I'm starting to realize how gay this place is...critiquing half naked guys.

>starting to realize

Back when men's natty test levels were triple ours.

Can't afford roids, no idea how to even get them, and I get creeped out just taking allergy medicine.
6'0''

LOL nigga, I'm much better than you, because what I achieved, I did it through hard training and disciplined diet, instead of taking the easy way and pinching my ass like a stupid faggot like you.

Oh and also enjoy your gyno and baldness and kissing your gains goodbye when you stop the juice

>implying everyone cares about strength

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is a troll.

Conveniently just at 6'. Would bet you're a solid 5'8".

Yeah your routine is shit

What'd you do differently than the other guy? What's been your routine?

You say you're a little bit bigger than that pic at 5'8, I'd say you need to be a lot bigger to start fitness youtubing

Few cycles of anavar, winstrol and dbol,

Do you have another pic that actually shows something and not 80% darkness?

I agree with you dude, the 5'8" guy is abnormally small/weak for 5 years lifting

He looks like 2-3 years of bro split tbqh

Don Draper on roids
>gives mad men a whole new meaning

Are you lost?

Stay mad, lad.

High volume compounds. 90% 1RM for 15x3, 80% for 10x5, etc.

How has no one posted Steve Reeves yet? I literally can't think of anyone more aesthetic. GOAT

>Those vains popping out of the shoulders

Whoever believes this guy is natty, is a fucking idiot.

Dude, we are on an anonymous Chinese cartoon forum, you don't have to lie to us.

how much you weigh bruh

posting the best arms in thread and in bodybuilding in general

200lbs.

Interesting, people usually post him for his perfect legs.

So symmetrical holy shit

3/10 would not spot.

Of course he's natty, introducing exogenous testosterone into your system will naturally boost your testosterone.

Dude, I have veins popping from my shoulders with like 15% bf. I Think it's more genetics than anything.

Look at this abs

This is crap. White men have much more visible veins. He's natty. I'm a white(real white, blue eyes, brown hair. Not fake beaner white) natty and when I have a pump I get blue veins popping across my shoulders, chest and neck.

Ikr

Yup, definitely craziest arms ever he looks like Jiren

Yep Zane,And Reeves are my first to picks aswell. but since you already posted them immma post this aesthetic as fuck dentist jap bodybuilder

Follow him on snapchat and he actually replied to me. He's legit.

>5foot6 no ty

came to post him, i love pose in pic rel