About get some creatine for the first time, redpill me about how to use the first days and cycling it

About get some creatine for the first time, redpill me about how to use the first days and cycling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Creatine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>creatine
>cycling

Say goodbye to your hair

I'm just going off the shit I've heard about creatine. That and something about taking more the first week or first days or whatever. I know to take 5g a day otherwise.

Neither my moms or dads side of the family have a history of baldness so I thought I'd be fine.

Take 5g a day

Drink a shitload of water and keep up on your electrolytes. Creatine makes you sweat noticeably more than you otherwise would and you will dehydrate if you don't stay on top of it.

take one tsp a day every day year round, its that simple

>I thought I'd be fine.
So many creatine junkies living in the gutter now once had the same thought

Alright then, one more thing. I'm cutting and I read that you will put on a lot of water weight with it, especially the first days. I'm currently cutting, so how would I know how much weight may be from it. Any estimates how much I may gain? And won't the extra weight gained make me bloated or look fatter?

1 month on 1 month off

Drink 20g the first week then 5g a day

I hated it. Swells your muscles with fluid. Couldn't do cardio for shit because of swollen legs and calfs. Really uncomfortable. Didn't feel like it made me stronger at all. Had irregular heart beat while using it, headaches etc.

It's absolutely terrible stuff. I don't see any benefit in using it. Don't fall for it. It's shit.

MYTH 6 CREATINE LEADS TO WEIGHT GAIN
Fact: Creatine loading may lead to an initial weight gain of 0.8 to 2.9 percent of body weight in the first few days due to water being pulled into the muscle; however, this is less likely to occur following a low-dose protocol.

There is a common claim that all the weight gained with creatine supplementation is due to water weight. Indeed, several researchers have found acute increases in total body water as a result of creatine supplementation.2,15

However, while an initial weight gain may be a result of an increase in water, research consistently shows that creatine supplementation, in addition to resistance training, results in an increase in lean body mass and a decrease in fat mass, leading to improvement in body composition.26,27 This is likely due to a higher concentration of PCr and ATP stores, allowing for higher training intensities and volume.1,28

I drink 1 scoop with a full bottle of water before my workout and after my workout.

Joke's on you faggot, I was balding already

5g is half a teaspoon

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Creatine

Creatine also has nootropic effects.

great, now you'll bald even faster

If you find yourself planning a Day of Retribution, get off the creatine ASAP

Wtf. Anyone else got something like this? This seems ultra anecdotal.

A lot of water retention issues come from too little potassium and way too much sodium. Can also be that you eat too much sodium and have a lot of potassium too, it's important to load on the nutes like potassium and cut out sodium when you are on substances that have water retention as a side effect.

People who make comments like those hardly ever know anything about cellular physiology

Creatine is the least noticeable supplement as far as weight lifting goes really. Throw it in some water two or three times a day and that's all you have to do. Pre workout is worse for you and probably contains creatine along with a bunch of other shit nobody researched.

What I've gathered so far: Drink a lot of water, take like 20g for the first week and then move on to 5g a day forever. Is there a specific amount of days that I'm supposed to do the 20g? Or should I just go for a week (7 days).