Racism is a long time problem for the humanities...

Racism is a long time problem for the humanities. Racial division in polyethnic societies helps the elite divide the people.

Over the next 100 years the White population is expected to decline slowly. The East Asian population will stagnate and likely begin declining around 2050. South Asians will continue to grow, but slowly. The Middle East is already leveling off aside from Yemen.

The growth, is from Sub-Saharan Africa. From less than a billion to over 4 billion by 2100.

I feel like African cultures have had the best impact on development until now. But Africans will in our lifetime be the most numerous people. They are migrating not just to Europe but increasingly to Asia and the Americas.

How will the world change as African becomes the predominant culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/iq-levels-in-scandinavia-are-falling-since-the-1990s-people-are-becoming-less-intelligent/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/iq-dropping-across-europe/
pri.org/stories/2013-05-25/western-iqs-drop-14-points-last-century-study-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

africa cannot sustain its own growth, it will not become predominant in any means whatsoever
even as it continues to grow it does so by relying on enormous amounts of outside aid

So they move out to the EU, China, and the Americas. There is jobs there. Elites want cheaper labor. Name a single post globalization nation that has not had its elites embrace the appeal of mass migration of labor and votes .

>Racial division in polyethnic societies helps the elite divide the people
The elite are more diverse than ever, racism is just natural not some elaborate conspiracy.

>How will the world change as African becomes the predominant culture?

a global wakanda will emerge and all of the wh*teoids will pay for their crimes

kara boga

The population will peak around 2100 and drop again with better living conditions

>4 billion people in Africa
Not for long.

Good luck, Ebola-chan!

They won't become the predominant culture. If you look at the world history throughout recorded history. Its been dominated by 4 main civilizations.

Southern Europe.
Persians
South India
East Asia

Out of all of them, the world power/riches were controlled by China/India for the most part. China being the organized empire and India being sorta decentralized.

US is bit of an anomaly and as such seems to be shrinking its role/power.

Fuck off

Those places are shitholes now

>I feel like African cultures have had the best impact on development until now

They're the first people on the planet yet they're still hunting with spears.

>Tfw the only good black country ever is fictional.

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/iq-levels-in-scandinavia-are-falling-since-the-1990s-people-are-becoming-less-intelligent/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/iq-dropping-across-europe/

pri.org/stories/2013-05-25/western-iqs-drop-14-points-last-century-study-says

the first world government will be ruled by africans and if will imitate ancient Egypt except on a larger world scale.

>Racism is a long time problem for the humanities.
Racism as you perceive it never existed until the Immigration Act of 1924 and is completely american.

Stop being a retard.

You would be surprised. I mean after all it takes over 2 decades for the average human in modern society to become self sufficient. The seeds are being planted today, but as technology improves and infrastructure is built, they will finally tame the dark continent.

Ethiopia seemed pretty nice until Mussolini decided he wanted it

They somehow lost a war to Italy

I will be surprised if in the next decade South Africa isn't starving.

is automation doing this? makes sense that kids who never have to figure anything out or do thing for themselves will never develop their brains.

women naturally PREFER big black cock and white boys with their dysfunctional little dicks will sperg out, however it will be too much too late, feminism will have empowered women and they will be free to CHOOSE to be single mothers to black babies rather than marry a boring manchild

I'm guessing Egypt is southern Europe?

>world has been dominated by South India
Fuck off Pajeet lmao

One of my favorite Batman stories.... sadly, I wonder how many "good men" in reality have had their love and faith in their "Nora" be completely misplaced.... the divorce rate dosen't even include the people who cheat on the side.

Quite a few, I would imagine, but pessimism is a shitty way to go through life.

Foreign direct investment is growing a lot ever
year.

That racism existed before in other parts of the world lol.

Racism is a meme with a vague definition that's interpreted by everyone in their own way just to shut the opposition up as if a "mean" word has any influence in a rational discussion about ethnicity.

You can stop being a brainlet and move on or you can stick with your buzzwords and pretend your fairy tale version of the world as interpreted by MSM is legitimate.

Are you being daft on purpose?

t. 'anti-racism is the real racism' crowd

>populations can be predicted 100 years from now
>implying global warming won't fuck Africa

>The growth, is from Sub-Saharan Africa. From less than a billion to over 4 billion by 2100.
This will end soon since it's unsustainable for the west to keep feeding a growing population. The native African farmers have already been at a disadvantage in comparison to western donations/aid and will take a long time to recover in the economy.

i would venture that we will see an increase in the global rate of murders, robberies, rapes and other violent crimes

Western crime rates will heavily increase in future due to unrestricted immigration of third worlders from undeveloped countries.
This will cause more upheaval, more riots and economic decline in next decades until the west will not be able to sustain its newly arrived population.
And if we assume that technology will rapidly progress at the same level as it is now, manny jobs for uneducated people will cease to exist and be replaced with automation. This will lead western government to spend huge amount of money to create social programs to educate immigrants, draining their economy even further, creating civic chaos...

Developed countries have reached the point where they need low but highly educated population, bringing more low iq population that breeds like rabbits will only hinder the nation.
Africans might actually stop progress and destroy developed nation as we know them...
It won't be bright future but the a very black one(and i'm not speaking about skin colour)

The nigger has contributed nothing of value to any society on the planet throughout all of history, yet you left wing faggots think the dindus will suddenly become civilized? Adorable.