A question for femanons. Why do you roid?

A question for femanons. Why do you roid?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/losangelesamy/?hl=nb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clitlet :(

femanons? Is there any?

the best way to get a roid monster man is to become a roid monster yourself

Fuck roasties and fuck roidies
Congrats on fucking your reproductive system in an attempt to look like a highschool aged boy, enjoy your shitty, oily skin and taint beard.

I'm natty, I swear.

This

Mirin them delts

Inferiority complex

Literally 2 things a woman has to do relating to this board:
1. Don't be fat
2. Squat heavy

want to have a benis but dont want to get surgery

I just want some serious pumpkin delts.

Pls be in Washington DC

That's as autistic as thinking the best way to get a petite cute woman is to be a petite cute man.

These women juice because of mental illness, same as any transgenderism.

Same reason that's guys roid. First you start off lifting for guys, and then you get addicted to the gym so you start taking roids so you can take it to the next level. They stopped lifting for guys.

are you running anything or are you still thinking about it?

of the girls where you can see remnants of attractive feminine woman, that aren't dykes, aren't they all dating giant man mountains?

Holy shit. Girl on the right looks EXACTLY like a girl at my gym, but more muscular

Dick swole right now 2bh

I've been cruising on 5mg var for two weeks. I would've taken more, but I got it cheap and I don't think it's pure. Results are great tho. I'm getting swole fast.

@palermoangelaa

explain

pics plox

Added 20lbs of lbm in two weeks and all of it went to my upper body lol.

painfully disgusting

enjoy the clitoris gains you twisted mulatto loser

Gongrats you now look like a man.

I look better than every woman and most men at my gym in fact. It's ok to be jealous, I'm used to it.

can i fk ur ass ;)

Strange filenames
Post masculine clit

obviously they roid to fullfill mens sex fetishes of muscular women. Same reason trannys take hormones because they want to live out their fantasies getting fucked by a dude thinking they woman.

No to both but keep mirin. These pumpkins are getting bigger every day.

can I squeeze your glutes and delts, I'll be gentle ;3

so are shoulders the muscles that are the most receptive to male hormones.

mirin them shoulders, are you aiming for a specific aesthetic or do you just want to get as huge as possible

bullshit, i don't believe it's you
post pic

Why are your filenames instagram urls? Show proof it's really you

>These pumpkins are getting bigger every day

Shame all that growing out of them is those tiny little stems

found the insta it was posted from

instagram.com/losangelesamy/?hl=nb

What are the chances it's really her and not some schmoe neckbeard?

small clit, roid make bigger clit

you dumb fucking newfag
fuck off

t.

100% neckbeard
Probably getting off to the idea of what it would be like to be this person

I'm curious, my gf wants to var, but is wary of how harsh the sides will be, had her doing some peg-mgf to allow her to get a feel for pinning and she's looking to go for it, any sides to watch for apart from those on r/steroids would list

also this chick has been cruising for a lot longer than two weeks schmoe

Would still be more attractive without the large arms.

Honestly women would be better of just staying in shape and maybe working out butt and getting toned. Muscular women look masculine and most guys aren't into that

All women are born with instinct knowledge of what guys want. Little girls dream about getting big boobs when they become adults.The girls that go full /roidbeast/ probably didn't get the big boobs and feel rather bland/normal. They try Veeky Forumsness, but realize with female hormones your gainz are incredibly slow. And so they try /roids/ and become addicted to the gainz

I still lift for guys senpai.