Why are normies so fucking lazy and unmotivated...

Why are normies so fucking lazy and unmotivated, and even if they begin something their attention span is worse than of a goldfish ?

Dont get me wrong i also sometimes feel lazy and shit, my work ethic isnt best there is.
But holy shit "normies" do shit just out of boredom expecting no results just to be able to say "Well i tried!" expecting pats on the head from everyone around. And i dont mean only lifting. It applies to almost everything in life. I dont expect everyone pushing for elite level performance and giving 110% every session but holy shit, at least show you are putting in the effort.

Fatsies are worst offenders. I dont care about cardio bunnies that go to gym, do treadmill for 30 min and then sit on good girl bad girl machine for 30min messaging chads and shit, they honestly dont need it, and if they want to spend some time, FINE, your money. I mean fatsies that sit on leg extension machine playing on their cellphone, you see them for ~~month not even breaking a sweat (only sweat they might break is if they have to do flight of stairs to get to gym floor), then they go home and "reward" themselves with whatever garbage they want at time.

Holy shit have some self control. My sister is doing "HARD FIGHT" with her weight for a while now, sure she made some progress, is eating much better now quality wise (still to high on fruits and sugars but at least its not processed shit), but sometimes she goes on massive chocolate/wine drinking binges and theres literally nothing stopping her.

Then you have BROS at the gym, doing their splits for months and having zero progress on their lifts.
Its really not that hard to do basic research and realize that doing 3 sets of 1plate bench press didnt really increase strength a whole lot in your case. Its about time to change things up right? RIGHT?

end of rant, pic related goal body

im a 25 kissless virgin
im also a dyel only able to do 1/2/3/4 for single.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgyDqi0OmZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Rattlehead
youtube.com/watch?v=FN1455F1OXc
youtu.be/Xxv1DmanOJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

autism: the novel

didn't know the other guy posting eric pics was a faggot

how do I into metal n iron mode?

im only faggot sissy for Eric

drink Gallon of milk or more
Pull exercises x F (sets of 1)
Shout like a retard x F
Blast heavy ass music
do conditioning
headbang x F

every day

Human are emotional beings that act on impulse, emotions and herd behavior. They see some fitness dude on instagram, feel the need to be fit too, try it out but then get tired and quit. Most don't have the necessary "autism" it takes to inform yourself about a subject and stay focused on it for an extended amount of time and devote a big part of your attention to it. Men have this more often than women, you can really observe this on a lot of kids when they enter their teens. They start playing video games, participate in sports or similar activities that take a lot of time and effort to master. They will devote themselves to trying to get as good as possible at it, for no real reason whatsoever and without virtually any real life benefit, aside from their own enjoyment first and other's approval second. Many lose this ability to concentrate their efforts on a single subject, but the few that do keep it either become very successful or they become complete losers. It really depends on different factors.

kys dude,stop caring about other people

i was always person that whenever got interested in a topic / activity always tried to dig up and absorb literally every piece of information possible

be it videogames when i was younger, or lifting now. And it resulted to me absorbing that knowledge and being recall it very easily in pretty fast rate. Well, being interested in something makes you be able to absorb information in said topic better, who would have thought.

But i do get it, most people dont have this sort of autism or comittment.
I just fucking acting like they do care about this or that when they in fact dont bother really to put any effort. And like i said, it doesnt only go around lifting.

i stopped now that i have home gym.
But shit still triggers me when it happens around me

anyone know what his tattoos are? non-american here

This is the Age of the Merchant, lad, aka when materialism is the main view of life. You better get used to it, even though it's pretty sickening. It won't last forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgyDqi0OmZs

his physique is reaching insane levels, his back is so fucking wide + crazy quads/hammys

>Why are normies so fucking lazy and unmotivated
>caring about normies
>never gunna make it

besides, fat people are hardly what i would consider normies. especially the ones that are shown on the fph threads.

>tfw you will never have an 8 taper

on chest he has band megadeth "character" or whatever irs called

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Rattlehead

youtube.com/watch?v=FN1455F1OXc
this is their song covered by Eric

youtu.be/Xxv1DmanOJw

point taken
its hard to call them people

cheers, any ID on that cross tat thats about hip level?

ONE DAY

have pic of it ? i didnt notice

His right can only see about half of it

looks like motorhead design thing

How tall is he?

6'2 minus half inch

6'1/6'2 @ 230lbs