Daily reminder that if you're skinny fat, you need to fucking BULK...

Daily reminder that if you're skinny fat, you need to fucking BULK, STOP CUTTING YOU FUCKING RETARDS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CUT TO. THE REASON YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ZERO MUSCLE MASS

You can gain muscle mass by eating at maintanance retard

Yup. I fell for the cutting meme. Went from 180 lbs to 150 lbs and looked literally the exact same. Then when I started bulking I immediately shot back to 180 within like 3 months qq. Now i'm slowly gaining weight at like .5 lbs to per week.

Isn't that the opposite of what Scooby tells skinny fat / fat people? I mean, Scooby is pretty retarded once you actually look at his advice with done experience and critical thinking, but telling pudgy fucks to lose weight is solid

Cut until 12% or see abs faggot. Those pictures are probably year out of training with cut+bulk anyway, they are not simply bulking.

Training advice for novices
>larger than 22% bf?
Cut down to 15-18%
>smaller than 12% bf?
bulk up to 15-18%

What's so hard about this?

to cut or bulk should be decided by bf% because the primary limiting factor to either gaining muscle or putting on fat is the p-ratio (as a natty)

>nothign to cut

nah fak u when i loose my fat then ill do healthy bulk

this is correct
this is not

if you are carrying excess bodyfat, going into a caloric surplus and adding more bodyfat is not what you should be doing

as a novice you are in a rare position to make strength and muscle gains even without a surplus of calories, so use this time to cut to 10-12%, and then bulk (responsibly) to 15-16% and repeat

>when i
sounds like you aren't going to any time soon

>ribs everywhere
>still 2 cm of fat on belly

its genetic, i'm barely eating every day

why do either? surely you could just eat at maintenance and recomp?

Front squats, front squats, and front squats.

Don't do that at all. I did that for like a year and body stayed the exact same.

How the fuck I measure my bf? Each time I use the scale at the gym it gives me stupid numbers.

One time it gave me 6% bf and I had a little belly fat from bulking lel

By not being totally completely retarded and using calipers

man goobert looked so good

can't imagine how much cocks he took since he lives in calli

I don't use it you dumbfuck. I use that one that sends electric waves or whatever shit it is.

Holy shit you're even retarder than I thought. Read what I said again
>by not being totally completely retarded
>AND using calipers

So I'm skinny fat, roughly 17% bf atm, I've cut down from 22% in about a month, should I eat at maintenance now or get down to 15% first and go from there?

lol at top right. He thinks has become some sort of badass.

Bottom left is funny, too. Its like he saw himself for the first time in ages and is surprised he is now cut up

okay, i see you're not being helpful, I'm just gonna wait to see another reply

because it's the least efficient way to get anywhere, by far

Cause you were eating the exact amount of calories for maintenance

I know that feel all too well.

he is being very helpful by telling you to use calipers you dummy. they're not perfect but they show trending bf% changes very clearly. down 3% bf in the last month. you can buy them for like $5-$10

What's your reasoning?

Bra just stay at the bodyfat where you have a 4-pack or the outlining of it. It's that simple, you can build muscle and not look fat if you stay at this level.

Lol at this pic. Too bad getting fit won't fix your face.