Does anybody get randomly disgusted with the food they are eating?

Does anybody get randomly disgusted with the food they are eating?

I am eating a chicken's runny egg that would have formed into a baby chick, cow's milk meant for their offspring, and a chunk of a pig's flesh.

I feel disgusted for 5 mins then i go back to not giving a fuck.

What is this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KL7OrHkDaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have low testosterone.

You know what to do

How do you know that?

This. Start taking test

That's how it starts. The fever, the rage...The feeling of guilt, that turns good men...vegan.

Nice try VeganAyyLmao

fpbp

>Does anybody get randomly disgusted with the food they are eating?
i used to be vegan. until i got ibs :(

>I am eating a chicken's runny egg that would have formed into a baby chick

No it wouldn't have, it wasn't fertilized by a rooster . . . that's like saying "everytime I wank I kill thousands of babies" naw nigra, the sperm like those eggs would never have grown into full beings.

No I just fear that dairy will feminize me and meat will make me bald.

Does anyone else here eat meat like maybe once a week? Ive cut out meat and dairy(minus greek yogurt) from my diet. Im not doing this for ethical reasons, solely for health reasons but its hard to apply this to social settings ie going out to eat with the inlaws or friends. Am i a bigger faggot if im riding the line between veg/and meat eater?

Post your body

>apply this to social settings ie going out to eat with the inlaws or friends.
tell them its starting to make you sick.

your brain probably start to devolop more, so you question things. Thats what makes a difference between idiots and smartasses

If people had to kill an animal and harvest its meat themselves in order to eat said meat, almost nobody in the first world would eat meat. Fact.

That's not me being pretentious. If the only way I could eat chicken was to kill a chicken myself, feather it, and dress it, I'd never eat chicken. Couldn't do it.

When I think of it, I feel like a hypocrite for eating the animal somebody else killed in a factory. Human beings are disgusting creatures.

Because nobody but a little bitch would think about these things when eating their food.

>hasn't worked on a farm a minute in his life

You couldnt even harvest potatoes if other people wouldnt do it for you, pencil wrists

Actually, I have worked on a farm. Not slaughtering livestock, though.

I'm not worried about hurting the potatoes. I think you missed the point. Hint: it's not about the inconvenience.

I will take faggotry for 5 bucks senpai

>first time i killed a chicken was 5
>first time cleaning it at 9
>killed a pig at 14
>helped dismembering
>killed an alligator and cleaned it at 16
>really want to take butcher classes to learn how to cut meat and bones right

sorry senpai, just the weak ones wouldn't, meat is fucking delicious. I thank the gods my parents bought a countryside house for our vacations.

it also made me healthy af since i spent the entire day trying to catch chickens, climbing trees and playing with kites, good times

>almost nobody in the first world would eat meat. Fact.
Apparently you've never heard of the extremely common pastime of fishing

Or, you know raising your own fucking farm animals then sending them to the slaughter for fresh meat.

I've slaughtered several chicken and sheep for fresh meat.

I don't eat pig anymore because of this shit. Pigs fucking disgust me and the thought I'm eating one makes me want to throw up.

>I have never hunted: the post

Every time I see a vegan thread on Veeky Forums, I make a special point to have steak that night.

Happy 4th, guys.

>I have never had sex: the post

Most people in first world countries live in cities where raising animals for meat is next to impossible. However people in cities have a much easier time going fishing

Yea bro these conscious virgins right XD

Every time I see a meat shill, a dairy shill or a Coke (Monster) shill bitch about plant based dieting I have a laugh

>"I am a conscious human being! My heart bleeds for poor souls!"
>written on an internet board using a computer manufactured by 10 year old chinese slave laborers

>a laugh

Oh, damn. You showed him. How will he ever recover?

All humans have a micropersonality for when they are hungry. This is what takes over when you eat and keeps all the moral shit out of the frontal lobes while you munch down on some calf thighs.

As you start eating more than your hunger requires this micropersonality stops having such an effect over your frontal lobe and your other micropersonalities (mainly the one that makes you friendly to dogs and cats as well as other animals) begins to creep in and ask "what the fuck are you doing?!"

It's totaly normal and if you don't want to eat the meat then fine, but if you have a goal there is only one way to get to it.

Probably by making it a point to put more meat in his mouth. Didn't you read his fine post?

>Coke (Monster) shill
Monster isn't owned by coke

I never killed an animal personally, but I also never build a car personally.
If I had to personally build a car in order to drive it, I wouldn't drive a car.

it's rational to consider it fried embryo, cow lactate, and fatty flesh

you don't really need that much of it, but people eat stranger things

Empathy for creatures.

It's something I struggle with a lot.

Meat is too damn tasty though so I get over it.

I fucking love meat, yet I feel guilty for eating it. One of the reasons I'm excited for cultured meat.

A pig can't feel guilty over eating your guts out. Feeling empathy towards creatures that don't is what is leading Europe to ruin.

Hello /pol/

>Feeling bad about imprisoning animals to eat them means you are all out of wack! Take these hormones, goy, and you'll feel better in no time.

Hello Nazi

>eating a chicken's runny egg that would have formed into a baby chick

Are vegans literally retarded?

No. I mean yeah but I don't really give a fuck. It's actually kinda cool, how the yolky life in an egg or the meaty gains of a chicken or cow now fuel me and how I will one day die and be like a little protein bar for the earth and how all things are eventually one in death. Or, like, some shit like that :)

Fun fact: Hitler was a vegetarian and the Nazis were the OG environmentalists. The older you get, the more you understand and support their ideas, excepting some of them.

I kinda wanna eat less meat; mix of health reasons and because I hate how dirty the food industry is.

Im thinking of becoming just eating seafood for the most part. Seafood is healthy as fuck, great protein, shitton of good fats, useful vitamins and minerals and its tasty as fuck.

I'll still eat meat if my mum or someone else cooks for me, or if im traveling and thats what there is to eat, or if someone is hosting me and thats what they serve me, or if im shitfaced and want some fucking tacos or simply if i feel like it.

I dont see the point of having a strict restrictive diet. You're either gonna turn into a cunt or make yourself miserable.

100% agree. I spent part of my childhood in farms and around chickens. My family never made me kill a chicken or anything bigger than a fish.
I think theres a big disconnect between people and the food they eat. People think its alpha to eat so much meat but if they had to kill their own animals, I wonder how many would.
Im not against eating meat; I actually have respect for rednecks and country people who go hunting and thats how they eat.

If you're gonna eat meat try to source it from a place where the animals actually get to live like animals. Its more expensive but its better for you, the animals, the planet, local communities.

Its more expensive but worth it; good food is one of those things you shouldnt deny yourself.

As long as that exception isn't common sense eugenics you're ok.

Not Veeky Forums related at all, but whatever.
>eugenics
>environmentalism
>military training for youth
>pride in heritage
It's a shame that our society has rejected a lot of these simply for their association with Nazi Germany, our society is no better because of this.

>Fun fact: Hitler was a vegetarian
>The older you get
waste of trips

sage because of this idiot freshman loser

Yes, it actually does. Healthy organisms understand the priority of the self.

>OG enviornmentalists
>when the fucking ancient sumerians had a global warming myth
I love Hitler but come the fuck on.
Society rejects the ideas because society is designed to make you into a slave, not a man.

You're actually eating a chickens period not thier offspring.

Only with shrimp because it usually has some nasty shit I can't identify in it

Pretty underrated

Potatoes are harvested with machines you fucking twat.
youtube.com/watch?v=0KL7OrHkDaY
Regardless no one would be disturbed with pulling a potatoes out of the ground like they would slitting an animals throat so they can have
>MUH CHICKEN MUH NUGGETS

Swag

>Meat is too damn tasty
Food is fuel not some amusement park ride

>if people had to kill an animal to eat, almost no one would.

Buuuuulllllshit.

Slaughtering a chicken for 3lbs of meat is a hell of a lot less work for the same calories in foraging.

I raise meat rabbits and chickens for eggs. And I've taught dozens of people how to do the same and slaughter their own.

People are just squeamish at first because you're actually killing something instead of throwing some chicken breasts on the grill. But it's just an extension of the latter.

In fact, as a farmer, I have found that people who slaughter their own food (even just once) have a much healthier respect for it than before. And a respect for your food leads to healthier food choices. It's not a matter of "do I want another fried chicken leg?" It's a matter of "Do I NEED to eat more of the chicken I spent three months raising?"

I love each and every one of my animals. I I care for them from the moment they're born, through the moment I chew my meal and everything in between. I choice to become a farmer BECAUSE of the problems with our food chain and in part my own mindlessness to my food.

Every person who has come through my workshops has told me that although their first kill may have been 'emotionally difficult or 'hard' that it was rewarding to learn they could do it, how to it humanely, and just how wrong their preconceived notions were with animal slaughter being humane.

>pig's flesh
no regular person calls pork "pigs flesh" go shitpost somewhere else vegan.

When I eat red meat regularly my shits are hard to push out and it comes in awful smelling small chunks and takes me 20 minutes to shit. When I don't eat red meat my shits are big and quick and dont stink nearly as bad.

I really would like to taste elephant.

SWIM would like to try man flesh.

It's probably tough as shit. You'd need to slow cook or broil it for like 12 hours I guess.

I get hunting, I actually have hunted and fished for my primary source of meat for a period of my life. What I don't get is factory farming, which is unnecessarily cruel.
If you don't understand why somebody would be opposed to that, you have a lot of maturing to do.

I dislike eating chicken and meat, and require my meat to be prepared in such a way that you actually can't tell if it's meat from the smell or taste, as in smothered in spices, and only eat lean meats.

If I can smell or taste that putrid shit I'll get disgusted and not finish my meal.

Fag

read 'the ethics of what we eat' if you really want to feel bad for the animals in factory farming

I was disgusted by eggs for a couple of weeks after watching that russian gomunculi video.

its because the modern way of obtaining and eating food gives people no appreciation or respect for it