Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Well memes OP, now Fuck off back to your social media feeds like the normie Fuck you are

Dumb racebaiter

saved

How will faggot ever recover?

based eh.nicya

is this reddit now

black people on twitter are not historians

lol

Cleopatra was 100% black prove me wrong you dumb racists

>now

>now

>I'll have to say
This is actually what pisses me off the most. Like bitch, what are you privy to that the rest of us aren't?

>e-celebs moving to Veeky Forums
Fucking hell. Normalfag niggers pls stay back in your hell hole.

does it really matters what color of skin Cleopatra had? and if scientists actually prove that she was black and not Semite, does it mean that Egypt will belong to black kangz or something? I just don't understand this controversy around ancient Egypt

Im pretty sure she was Greek user, considering she was of the Ptolemaic dynasty

cleopatra's ancestry is well documented (and inbred), point out which of her ancestors were not greek

I don't get it

>t.e-celeb fan
How the fuck do you even know who she is?

Basically, a manifestation of the "smug anime girl" phenomena, or the "girls pointing and laughing at you meme". In short the principle is, to the untrained eye and to the ignorant, that the veracity of an idea is irrelevant if you can apply social pressure in the form of ridicule against any who oppose the idea.

This principle is particular prevalent with young woman due to their tendency to form peer collectives which tend to anoint themselves as the arbiters of social value, espically in juvenile collectives.

>literally who
heh