Tell me again why I shouldn't drink cows milk if I wanna get big?

Tell me again why I shouldn't drink cows milk if I wanna get big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keWKNOxj5Ag
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need bull milk
>look at those bawls

you would't let a cow suckle your woman's tit, would you?

>like I give a shit that cows are raped and slaughtered

>The milk industry is driven by money

No shit, that's what a fucking industry is for

You don't know what I'm into.

that made me thirsty for milk

change the word cow to bull and this thread blows wide open

PETA

terrible arguments.
>milk industry is driven by cash

NO SHIT LOL

shit, lemme jot that down in my meme-ing notebook

>worry there's some undisclosed side effects of milk
>play
>just a load of superficial tree hugging vegan faggots trying to rob my gains
wew you guys really had me going for a second

are you a baby cow though?

DIDNT THINK SO...

checkmate

The best argument against milk ive heard is that the antibiotics they shoot the cows with boost estrogen.

Milk contains estrogen, it literally comes from a lactaring female mammal
How this faggot board is drinking milk by the gallon but is afraid of the fucking soy boogeyman I'll never wrap my head around

we eat 500gm of cabbage a day to counter the estrogen you plean

This is satire.
>Are you a baby cow? Didn't think so
Mein sides

>peta
Even lefties hate them now

Yeah, that's exactly how the body works, you download an antivirus and problem solved

This. I was hundred percent on board with considering never consuming dairy again. That webm made me drink an ice cold 32 ounce peanut butter milk blend.

The high protein content of milk makes it a great food for building muscle. It provides both soluble and insoluble protein which are more commonly known as whey and casein.

Whey is a great source of BCAAs and increases protein metabolism quickly. These protein building blocks are key to stimulating muscle protein synthesis [2]. Leucine – the most abundant BCAA found in the food – directly initiates the early cellular process of muscle building.

The other protein found in milk, casein, improves overnight recovery and protein metabolism. This means you’ll regenerate more protein cells throughout the night [3]. It digests much slower which means it provides a much more sustained release of BCAAs throughout the night.

Both of these groups of proteins are excellent quality, with good digestibility and a high proportion of essential amino acids.

female cows lactate all the time and produce ungodly amount of (female) hormones that end up in the milk which you then consume. if you want a big ass, decreased muscle mass and gyno - enjoy!

> cows are routinely raped
Kek no. When they're in heat they don't stfu until you breed them. They literally beg you to do it

> t. Dairy worker

All those words, and all you said was misleading dairy shill propaganda. For the rest of the thread some cold hard facts, courtesy of my autism

>>>/facebook/

>Dairy causes acne
>Source: US Dept. of Health
Yeah, that's not true

Dairy has estrogen
Estrogen causes hormone imbalances
One cause of acne may be hormonal imbalances
=>
Dairy can cause acne

source: your ass

Chicks love big asses

what are they bloody supposed to do with the cows if they don't slaughter them. Give them a viking funeral??

How deep do you fist them?

...and the US Dept of Health
Some of you people behave like literal flatearthers

what i find funny is when people who are fat insist on drinking whole milk because its "that real stuff not that pussy shit"

Its produced for the purpose of a baby cow to triple in weight in the course of a few months. Not for fatties that dont leave the house all day

>ITT: normies and pseuds that think Hormone supplements can be taken orally.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is satire or not

Of you're white or Indian you've evolved to handle whatever milk can throw at you. Your male ancestors wouldn't have been able to find a mate to breed if the milk gave them unappealing yet supple breasts, nor if it made their dick stop working.

>Your male ancestors
So you're not even hiding that you're a kike, yeah?

If the estrogen gave your female ancestors huge fucking titties, I don't think it would hurt their chances, moron.

>implying the earth isn't flat.

>2%

>kike
can you explain?

That was me giving cow milk a headstart since whole milk has even less protein per 100 kcal

Sweet source you got there

>that one dude going deep in the cows asshole
wew it was a little too close to home
don't be a dairy farmer lads, its not worth it

cronometer.com
fag

youtube.com/watch?v=keWKNOxj5Ag

we really shouldn't be drinking cow's milk

we should be drinking breast milk instead

Please show me where the US Dept of Health has ever indicated that Dairy causes Acne. Please. Because they haven't ever done so. Maybe it does, but there has never been a study that actually proves it so any proof you're claiming exists, unless you can show it to me, I guarantee doesn't exist.

We should be cloning human breasts that renewably dispense milk. Possibly sold as a home appliance.

What I fucking hate about PETA and Vegans is that regardless of your diet there are serious health and ethical issues with our dairy and meat but no one will take them serious because of those fucks.

>that first nip of the day

I would suck the milk out of Tay Tay and Selena's tits

>milk is for babies
>are you a baby cow?
>DIDN'T THINK SO...
wtf I hate milk now

>you should drink almond/soy/cashew milk
>are you a baby almond, soybean, or cashew?

DIDN'T THINK SO

BULLWORTH eats GRASS PELLETS and bangs BETSY while YOU drink MILK like a CALF and get HAND RAPED

So milk has the most balanced amino profile?

Deep enough to be able to feel the end of the vaginal cavity. The last thing you want to do is miss and waste hundreds of dollars worth of bull sperm

kek

you fags should all check how many foods contain estrogen and how it does fucking nothing to your system

Where did this meme come from?

Milk is straight up recommended by nutritionists and health professions for muscle and bone growth.

>tfw drink a ton of milk and have awful acne
i've tried cutting milk out of my diet for a month before and it had no effect, but i can't help but wonder if it's the root cause

how old are you?

Is this a satire? Or are the almond merchants behind this?

C'mooo-n, 4 teets!

Wash your pillow case more often

Acne is bacterial thing, hormone imbalance can make your skin produce staff for bacteria to fed on, that why dermatologist give antibiotics
After i stoped taking antibiotics acne returned, I tried different diets, including no dairy, other meme thing also didn't help
But finally I have found something that helped me, search or ask for
Benzoylis peroxidum
Acidum azelaicum

did you take antibiotics just for acne??

I'm not informed about this, what did they do?

Psh waht of it bro, don't like the wondercure for everything?
>puts antibiotics in animal food to make them more resilient to disease in the short term
Eat up, bro, from a HEALTHY animal!
>gets antibiotics for a mild cough
Come on bro, hop on the train!
>30 years later antibiotic resistant diseases have managed to spread to almost all places in the world and only the emergency reserves of extremely powerful antibiotics are strong enough to treat any of it

The only coherent argument was the acne one.

Isnt it that YOUR body becomes more resistant to antibiotics making them less effective, rather than the diseases becoming resistant?

I've taken an antibiotic cure once in my life, we dont abuse antibiotics on our animals in my country, at least we dont at our farm...

Im well off, I hope

nevermind
>Antibiotic resistance occurs when bacteria change in a way that reduces the effectiveness of drugs, chemicals, or other agents designed to cure or prevent infections. The bacteria survive and continue to multiply, causing more harm.

Nope. Its only the bacteria that grow resistant. Not you. Because we are retarded and put antibiotics everywhere and use them irresponsibly.

Yeah, dermatologist prescribed me Tetralysal ( Lymecyclinum), it's antibiotic you take it for like 6 months or more, but like 1.5 month after treatment ended ace returned, I got another antibiotic prescribed, I don't remember name, and guess what results where the same

Your dermatologist should be shot in the head for letting that shit happen.

Get a different dermatologist

If it only was one, after those 'treatments' i went to different one, she was shocked that antibiotics did not work. Maybe it is just my town, maybe it just whole post-commie block that is incompetent or maybe it (((them)))

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/

solution

Are you arguing that anyone anywhere is gonna notice any quantifiable difference with the different amino acid ratios? even if you eat nothing but the daily recommended ammount of protein which is around 50-65g a dayyou will get all your essential amino acids regardless of protein source.

Because there's mammalian estrogen in it.

>Milk is straight up recommended by nutritionists and health professions for muscle and bone growth.
Those are all paid for by the dairy industry.

>research
>"could be"

could be that this research is invalid

>Still drinking milk?
Yea
>Here are the facts:
Oh boy
>Dairy products cause acne
There seems to be a correlation and most dermatologists agree and personal experiences show similar trends but why should I care about statistics that don't affect me? I don't have acne.
>Milk is for babies
Appeal to nature fallacy
>Milk isn't actually a very good source of calcium
But it's a decent source and that's not really why I drink it.
Remind me again, which industry isn't?
>Cows are routinely raped and they all end up slaughtered
Yeah, that's called breeding. They taste great so you can bet your ass we will keep on breeding, slaughtering and eating them.

The term "could be" is only used in the context of the possibility of dairy consumption causing genital growth issues in children.
What is actually not refuteable is the hormonal effect dairy consumption has in humans regardless of age and sex.

>The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was surpressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion.
There's no "could be" here, it's a fact.

>6.6g protein for cows milk
>0.6g leucine in 6.6g of protein
>9.6g protein in soy milk
>0.8g leucine in 9.6g of protein

And now to match them based on the same amount of protein.
>10g protein in cows milk
>0.91g leucine
>10g protein in soy milk
>0.83g leucine

The only way to make it look like soy has the better protein profile, is if you misrepresent the data. Basing your calculations on amount of leucine per 100 calories when you chose 2% milk is dishonest. You could chose 1% or skim and suddenly the results would look vastly different.

>per 100 calories skim milk
>10.6g protein
>0.96g leucine

>Skim
>Milk
Pick one

its still a study made on wooping 18 most likely japanese ppl.
thats not more valid than me saying "i smoked 30 years and didnt get cancer therefore tabacco dont contain carcinogenes"

Because the macros are terrible?

Ethnicity is irrelevant when it comes to the hormone secretion and response to dietary hormones.
It's far more valid than whatever self anecdotal "evidence" or bullshit madeup story by some user online.

Sample size affects correlation/statistics studies, like "we asked 18 nips if they drink milk, they said yes, we asked them if they have prostate cancer, they said yes/no"
Studies that examine mechanics at work can get away with smaller sample sizes
The only flaw this study has is that there was no control group as far as I can tell (18 other nips who didn't drink milk or the same nips drinking 3 months and not drinking for the next 3 months)

not talking about them being japanese.
but a study on less then a few hundred ppl? widespread mixed ethnic and age, gender, cultural and diatary differences?

comeon....
that shows nothing

>THIS DISINFORMATION
>THESE NON-ARGUMENTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm not a baby almond or rice either...

>study on less than a few hundred ppl

Although I do understand what you're coming from the number of subjects in this study is irrelevant considering every single one of them had a controlled and confirmed milk intake on a daily basis.
In fact the more people involved in this type of study the more diluted the results get because more people = harder to control for their actual intake and higher chances of finding people with genetic anomalies who have suppressed hormonal secretion/imbalance in the first place due to either genetics, disease, overall diet or inactivity/lifestyle.
Reason why meta analysis fails to find a strong link between dietary cholesterol and increase in cholesterol levels in the blood, because of the huge ammount of subjects in each individual study in the analysis.

But regardless, what this study finds is that clearly there is a response(not a correlation, but an actual response in every single subject) that milk consumption suppressed testosterone secretion and mammal estrogen absorption.

The female subjects also had their ovulation periods affected by the hormones in the milk.

>people work to earn their livelihood
Astonishing, but how can you be so sure I'm not a baby cow posting on Veeky Forums?

*and mammal estrogen absorption was present.

>milk causes acne
First claim and already it's wrong. Acne is a genetic disease, fat just exacerbates the outbreak. Nobody in my family has acne, despite milk being a regular part of our diet.