Chances of making it, 1-10 please

Chances of making it, 1-10 please

Considering giving up to be quite honest.

50/50
Either you make it or you don't.

This. Just like how you have a 50/50 chance of winning the lottery - either you win or you don't.

Why would you give up? You're on the cusp of making it you cuck. If you give up you never had a chance in the first place.

Just work on abs more nigga.

time for steroids

so much potential here breh keep at it

You're confusing chance with possibilities bud. And for op, if you have the will, you will make it

What are my weak points?

You're a dyel who doesn't even look like he's past noob gains. How long have you been lifting?

Few months

>on the cusp of making it
lol, fatty detected

OP just go for it. eat as much fat/grains as you need to feel satisfied and otherwise load up on produce.

do bodyweight+yoga+cardio and you'll slim down, get strong, and be agile and flexible.

i'm natty skelly but it seems like a lot of guys with your physique tend to gorge on chicken and rice, lift weights to train specific muscles, don't bike/walk/run, and get buff fat. or they get huge lats and walk around like stupid bigmen.

Anyone can "make it" as long as you're happy. No one gives a fuck if you have an aesthetic body in the real world, stop beating yourself up and lift for yourself. You don't need a bunch of men critiquing your half naked body for approval.

Never looked at it like that.
Really massages my hemoglobins.

>Considering giving up to be quite honest.

give up now and dedicate your time to 3d waifus who accept you for who you are.

If you're bitching and haven't even gone a year yet then you should just quit

More like 85/15 in favor of not making it, but anyone can make it if they really dedicate themselves to it.

Fucking 0 with those shoes. Holy shit OP, are you cosplaying a fucking disciple in the middle east?

I was going to the shower lol

Have you started lifting? Not trolling.

Yes but very weak