If given the opportunity...

If given the opportunity, would you actually drink breastmilk from your girlfriend/wife and use it as substitute for cow milk?

Be honest, would you REALLY be down for that?

For gainz or just cus'?

Yes.

I drank my wife's breastmilk for a year when our kid was born. Made her crazy horny. Didn't have that effect when our son did it. I didn't notice any difference in gains. I didn't particularly enjoy it either, but she like it so I did it.

protein is wrong it's actually 17g according to myfitnesspal

>Asking if we would pass up all that free GH...

Never gonna make it bro.

Stealing gainz from your own children?

Also, it tastes kinda bad.

wtf

Virgin

no but I would make cheese out of it

When this topic has come up in convos some people look at me like im a fucking weirdo for wanting to drink breast milk.

Why the fuck would you not want to taste it? do you not like big milky tits from the woman who bore you a child?

Id taste it, get it all over her tits, get it all over my dick. sounds awesome

Story tiem

There's no real story. I like sucking on my wife's tits. She likes when I suck on her tits. She really really loved when I sucked on her tits when she was breastfeeding. She came really hard from it when we fucked. She would also get me to do it when we were just laying in bed. I just went along with it because she lets me fuck her in the ass whenever I want.

>If given the opportunity, would you actually drink breastmilk from your girlfriend/wife
Absolutely.
Until it all runs out.

You could do it when your wife wants to eat something the kid can't have: milk for lactose intolerant babies, alcohol... otherwise she'll pump and dump anyways

Of course I would.

Business and pleasure

Of course, and I already did for 2 years for both our kids. If your wife has a great diet, it's the best. It's literally the nectar of life.

If it tasted ok, why not. My girl's been drinking my milk daily for year. It's only fair.

Breast milk tastes like honey. All the virgins in here remind me why I went to Misc in the first place. Though that place went downhill over the years too. C'est la vie

I am fucking green with envy

yes i would

> C'est la vie