So I noticed that alot more guys are starting to shave their pits, is this slowly progressively becoming the norm

So I noticed that alot more guys are starting to shave their pits, is this slowly progressively becoming the norm.

I trim mine like once a year when it gets hot.

I trim mine to a pretty short length with beard trimmer because putting on deodorant through 3 inches of hair is annoying, it burns through stick so quick

I wax mine
the thing is I have very low pubic hair that looks like a budding teen. So instead of just having it, I just get rid of it. It takes about two months to regrow. Kinda like how some people shave their entire heads instead of just having that huge bold spot.

If I had those nigga's abs and ribs.... hell, yeah, i would shave everything.

Problem is---- I have a real job, I get tired, I drink beer, I play Xbone, I read books, I like tacos

>see where this is going ?

>feminists stop shaving theirs
>men start
Are you guys turning into the fairer sex?

this

Never shave swamps aka your pubes it pits completely off

did you just notice this trend?

I don't shave except my dick please be my gf

to quote our lovely president...wrong...well kind of right. You need to trim but don't need to shave. This is a weird thing to say but your dick will look bigger when not surrounded by ~3 odd inches of pubes on all sides. Not only that but you will have a lot less ball sweat. Another weird thing to say- I don't use a razor but scissors instead, so I can leave 0.5-1 inch and not risk hurting myself down there.

trim armpits and pubes to 1" or so, be a domesticated great ape

I just use a number 4 guard on my clipper. I used to do it shorter but I nicked my sack one time.

im constantly getting bantered on because i dont shave my armpits

but i do live in germanistan so its different from the United States

>all these excuses for why you aren't fit
Why are you here?

This is the scary thing. When I was a dumb ass 14 yr old with a razor for shaving your FACE i used it on my pubes and it ended with a bad rash that hurt like hell for weeks.

Only faggots shave away from their head or balls.

iktf mate, also any loose hairs get all over the deodorant and look nasty

not to mention if the hair is long it traps sweat and smells. shaving is fag tier though.

men were always the fairer sex you raging fag

fuck no

I mean I got bantered in 10th grade for excessive chest hair but in Canada everybody started getting out hair at 13. Shaving your out hair is just straight up gay.

Pit* hair

It already is. Fucking shave them you dirty disgusting pig.

i get ingrown hairs bumps if i don't keep it trim

Donr do this ever.
The chaffing from the stubble is hell on earth

OFFICIAL ACCEPTABILITY TIERING
1. Face
2. Pubes
3. Armpits
4. Taint
5. Ass
999998. Legs
999999. Calves

I sweat like a mofo, so I use a product (Etiaxyl, if anyone has the same problem, fucking miracle stuff).
I have a bloody jungle under my arms, and product is to be applied on skin, not bush. So I shave the shit.